April 25, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178411 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2005, 11:57:02 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
DT, WW could you please take a lesson from Klaas over there - either agree to disagree OR take it off the board (preferably in email) OR shake hands and glare at each other from across the room.....

I thought we agreed to disagree?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2005, 11:57:12 PM »

Quote from: "golden"
I have nothing but admiration for BHT and sympathy for whatever has happened to NH, I have tried to keep an open mind and think outside the box as to all the possible scenarios.  But the video clip of JVDS tonight gave me a chill down my spine.  Since I Tvo'd it, I have watched it several times and once in slow motion.  He looks different than when he was first arrested.  Not like it has been difficult for him or anything.  He seems....indifferent.  Almost comfortable with himself....smug sort of.  Maybe I am reading to much into this short clip, but he just gave off a whole different vibe than I would expect from kid that age under the circumstances.

What station was this on?  I want to see it.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2005, 11:57:49 PM »

Sorry if this is old news, but Charles Croes is a DEA agent.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Anyone have any word on the people profile that was being built last night?

Seems they is some new names for the mix! IMHO!
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I have nothing but admiration for BHT and sympathy for whatever has happened to NH, I have tried to keep an open mind and think outside the box as to all the possible scenarios.  But the video clip of JVDS tonight gave me a chill down my spine.  Since I Tvo'd it, I have watched it several times and once in slow motion.  He looks different than when he was first arrested.  Not like it has been difficult for him or anything.  He seems....indifferent.  Almost comfortable with himself....smug sort of.  Maybe I am reading to much into this short clip, but he just gave off a whole different vibe than I would expect from kid that age under the circumstances.

Fox I believe.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I would be interested in knowing how many people here screaming innocent until proven guilty are climbing over the fence towards joran is guilty land?

Just curious as if any new information has caused people to change their tune somewhat.

i am still clinging with my fingernails to the fence leaning on the guilty side but not ready to let go.  this gets weirder and weirder and as greta says, we know nothing.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:54 PM »

Aruba girl,

Are you familiar with guido wiersma on aruba a child psycologist ?

Only the facts
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "someone"

It is always possible, I mean all her friends could have been lying and portraying a different person than she was.  But, again, it is the word of one confirmed liar versus many people.

I am personally telling you that the people that have come forward to speak on Natalee's behalf have said nothing but the truth.

I feel strongly that they have as well, although no one can ever be 100% sure.  Girls who act the way natalee was supposed to have acted that night usually arent going to have so many friends backing up their character.

I don't believe she acted this way at all.  HOWEVER, what if she did?  Does that make her less of a victim?

No! But it adds to the color of the preconfaburation!  Now don't it?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:21 PM »

I thought we agreed to disagree?

I saw that.  I also thought I saw a post after that, but it could be the quotes are starting to blur in my mind....
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

There was an interview with Beth, at the beginning of all this where she made a comment that included verbiage similar to:  'we want her to be proud of us', and I thought that was odd or weird after arriving in Aruba 12 hours after Nat's disappearance....wondered why that would come into the picture,why wouldn't Nat be proud of her parents, regardless.... but maybe that's just me....yes, I see your point...

That is an interesting comment.  Almost sounds like there may be some mother daughter or family issues there (just speculating)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:40 PM »

emtkkd

In regards to question 2: I can attest that rates from Aruba to US from Hotels is very expensive, had a 2 min call that cost $61.00, needless to say I told my husband unless it was life and death...don't call, use e-mail which was a flat day rate from the hotel he stayed

Holy smoly $61.00!! Shocked  Shocked
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:55 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
I spect tha key factor will become the Voice Analyzer!  The world will know who's lying even as they persist!  

The obviosity of the contrived
audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!
Sotaspeak!

HUH?????? Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2005, 12:00:18 AM »

FOX. I forget which show. I've been watching them all.  It's the short clip of him being put into the police car, he has on a white button down shirt. One of the brothers is in the back seat.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2005, 12:00:22 AM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Sorry if this is old news, but Charles Cores is a DEA agent.

He is?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 30, 2005, 12:00:28 AM »

The boys were asked ONE BY ONE to drive with police the same route as that night, they did not know they would be asked to do that

WW, I don't think I've ever seen that one in print.  How you know that?

The e-mail, I am sure it will come out one of these days....

everyone is so stuck on "GUILTY" and the ONE lie(understandable, DT) that you all cloud your vision of other things stated in it.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 30, 2005, 12:00:44 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
I've never once seen a source for the claim that Natalee stayed out 3 nights.  Yet some people like to continually present it as a fact.

I thought I'd heard that she changed roommates once. And then everyone was socializing with everyone else and people were crashing for the night in their friends' rooms. If she was up late talking in one room, maybe she thought it would be nicer to sleep there instead of waking up her 3 other roommates.

Dude, these kids weren't sitting up all night discussing Balzac or the best brand of toenail polish.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2005, 12:01:35 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I would be interested in knowing how many people here screaming innocent until proven guilty are climbing over the fence towards joran is guilty land?

Just curious as if any new information has caused people to change their tune somewhat.

I still can't make up my mind.  I've gone back and forth so many times.  I'm just not ready to say either way how I feel because I honestly don't think I have enough evidence yet.  The LE has been hiding so much from the public and the media and the people they interview have been wrong so many times that I don't trust anything I hear from them.
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2005, 12:01:36 AM »

Quote from: "JS in B'ham"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Hi All

Just popping in tonight.  Hope you all are well.

I have two questions in response to Beth's interview with Aruban Radio (article on SM home page).  Maybe they have already been answered and someone can fill me in or help me figure this out.

#1 - Beth states that as soon as she was called by the chaperone at 12:00 stating that NH wasn't in the hotel lobby she knew Natalee was kidnapped and called the FBI.

Doesn't that seem like an odd first reaction?  Wouldn't you think maybe still hanging out with friends, could have had an accident, being irresponsible, etc.  But to automatically know there has been a kipnapping and call the FBI???  This seems very weird to me.  Anyone else?

#2 Beth stated that she didn't have any contact with Natalee while she was on her trip.  OK that seems weird to me too.  I know during my Spring Breaks or any trip I took even in my 20's I called my Mom just at least once if not more, just to let her know we made it and we were ok.  Maybe their relationship was different, but I would think all parents would expect a phone call.  Right??

Maybe they had received this mysterious phone call from the cellphone in Aruba. And maybe it was a ransom call which they thought might be a fake. And then right after that the chaperone calls and tells her Natalee's missing and she suddenly knows the ransom call wasn't a fake.

Mostly a lurker here, but I agree that it is odd that Beth would immediately assume that because Nat did not show up for the trip to the airport, that she had been kidnapped.  Beth even said she immediately called the FBI.  This seems an extreme reaction unless she did receive some sort of call.  I thought it odd that Greta did not ask CC about the call he vaguely referenced, but maybe this is something they do not want disclosed right now?

In the original post on tripadvisor regarding NH, the poster named "Ashley something" said  a girl had been kidnapped and the DEA was involved.  Again, not missing  but kidnapped was used.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2005, 12:01:37 AM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Sorry if this is old news, but Charles Croes is a DEA agent.

Are you sure?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2005, 12:02:19 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
The boys were asked ONE BY ONE to drive with police the same route as that night, they did not know they would be asked to do that

WW, I don't think I've ever seen that one in print.  How you know that?

The e-mail, I am sure it will come out one of these days....

everyone is so stuck on "GUILTY" and the ONE lie(understandable, DT) that you all cloud your vision of other things stated in it.

Well for deepak and satish it is just one lie, to my knowledge.  But with Joran it is pretty well confirmed that he has lied a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.