April 26, 2024, 06:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178424 times)
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:04 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
A UFO landed, aliens abducted her, Joran tried to fight them off, but he was no match for their seven arms??

LOL!  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:15 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
just like Joran tried to "shift" responsibility of him being out late onto his mother "because she was in Holland".....hes doing the same thing by trying to portray natalee as a loose druken drug taker.....

His mind can only comprehend the fact that things are never his fault.

Even as he sits in jail for this crime, hes only thinking about what hes missing out on.  He could care less about the pain hes caused.

Gittum Taz!
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:16 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "RB"
DT, WW could you please take a lesson from Klaas over there - either agree to disagree OR take it off the board (preferably in email) OR shake hands and glare at each other from across the room.....

I thought we agreed to disagree?

Wink
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:24 AM »

PLEASE LIMIT THE QUOTING. More than 2 levels deep is just a waste.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:29 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Frank"
Sorry if this is old news, but Charles Croes is a DEA agent.

Really? Are you sure?

He seemed far more like a cop to me. BUT, didn't people report Greta said he was a cell phone co. owner?

DEA agents are cops. Undercover cops. They have cover stories. Croes is in fact with Digicel, the largest cell phone company in Aruba. Can you think of a better situation for a DEA agent?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:48 AM »

LOL! Yes, I know, but these are the only 5 that I've heard. Any thoughts on what the others may have been?? A UFO landed, aliens abducted her, Joran tried to fight them off, but he was no match for their seven arms??

LOL.  No, that will be next when they have evidence to contradict current story.   Laughing  Laughing
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:54 AM »

aruba girl said they guy croes (charles) is a businessman who changes businesses much more often than joran changes shirts.  where did we get dea?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2005, 12:09:43 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

I agree this is a fully concocted story.  AND, the email WW received was one of many stupid things they did to fuel this story.  I'm sure that email, if originally from Deepak, or a friend of his,  was emailed to tons of people to help support their lie.

Considering the fact that Deepak was asked, via e-mail, if he had heard about the missing girl, and responded....I doubt that he went around emailing it to everyone he knew.....He was asked and replyed to it, for fear that the friend would OBVIOSLY see it on the "news"

WW, exactly when did you get this here EEEEEEEEE-mail?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 30, 2005, 12:10:26 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
aruba girl said they guy croes (charles) is a businessman who changes businesses much more often than joran changes shirts.  where did we get dea?

See this is how rumors get started, some guy heard thought he heard dea and posted it here in a hurry.  Now it has probably already spread to other boards and we will be hearing about it for weeks to come.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:13 AM »

DEA agents are cops. Undercover cops. They have cover stories. Croes is in fact with Digicel, the largest cell phone company in Aruba. Can you think of a better situation for a DEA agent

So Frank, I can buy that.  What I'm having difficulty understanding is how you know this to be, and I'm supposing, true? Smile
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:28 AM »

Really? Are you sure?

He seemed far more like a cop to me. BUT, didn't people report Greta said he was a cell phone co. owner?

DEA agents are cops. Undercover cops. They have cover stories. Croes is in fact with Digicel, the largest cell phone company in Aruba. Can you think of a better situation for a DEA agent?

dea agents overseas do not normally work under cover  (been there, done that).  their informants do.  but i would not want to go on tv in a place like aruba if i was either a dea agent or informant.  where do we get dea?   i highly doubt it.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:30 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

I saw that, but wasn't quite sure if that was recent footage or old footage.  Why would they have them both out of the prison and be moving them anywhere for them both to be in that car together tonight?  Just wondering.  That's what made me believe it was old, maybe from when they were arrested or something like that.

That Joran footage was dated 6/29.  He was on his way back to KIA after being interrogated.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:32 AM »

Okay, I have an early morning so I have to be off to bed.  Kerin, can you follow this whole DEA thing and let me know how it pans out tomorrow?   Shocked
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:34 AM »

Really? Are you sure?

He seemed far too sharp and mysterious to be just a cell guy...BUT, I can't say there's enough proof to suggest otherwise.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:53 AM »

Quote from: "writergal"
A creepy thought has been running through my mind the past few days: suppose Joran and the brothers are actually in protective custody rather than detention for suspicion of a crime? The authorities could have taken them in to give the appearance of pursuing an investigation,and are waiting (hoping) that the press will lose interest and go home if there's no solution to the case. And that the Holloway/Twittys will just give up ultimately when no answers are forthcoming.
   I've mentioned this before, but I bring it up again because so many people on this board have commented on the fact that Joran looked so cocky and self-aasured in his most recent appearance. Maybe he has a reason to look happy.

*ding, ding, ding*
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 30, 2005, 12:12:03 AM »

Quote from: "katya"
Dude, these kids weren't sitting up all night discussing Balzac or the best brand of toenail polish.

and you know what they were doing and talking about how? Are you projecting on them what you would have done at the age or were you actually there and know for a fact what was going on in each of the rooms of 140 kids?
natfortplum
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 30, 2005, 12:12:08 AM »

Anyone remeber, I believe on Dan's site, that the DEA there was able to get Natalie's phone to work on the island, and many of her friends thought it was her calling them. It does make sense that CC is a DEA agent, it does sorta seem to fit together.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 30, 2005, 12:13:26 AM »

See this is how rumors get started, some guy heard thought he heard dea and posted it here in a hurry. Now it has probably already spread to other boards and we will be hearing about it for weeks to come.

TTownMike and I will be selling our 3:00pm Monday pool meeting theory to other boards. We will just hold an auction on ebay. We will give details, names and times.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 30, 2005, 12:13:36 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

That Joran footage was dated 6/29.  He was on his way back to KIA after being interrogated.

But I thought they said that it was one of the advantages of KIA that they have better interrogation facilities that they don't have at the jail and police station where they used to be?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 30, 2005, 12:13:58 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
The e-mail, I am sure it will come out one of these days....

everyone is so stuck on "GUILTY" and the ONE lie(understandable, DT) that you all cloud your vision of other things stated in

I'm not stuck on guilty, however if the "proof" is just the email, I'd like further confirmation before I make up my mind.

RB, I was responding to you, not DT?   Confused

EDITED: RB, IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE THREAD DON'T HIT SUBMIT, YOU DUMNMY!  WITH LOVE, RB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.