April 24, 2024, 12:44:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178401 times)
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2005, 12:25:42 AM »

Quote from: "coco"
Hotel calls from Aruba would be very pricey but ...

the chaperones used Natalee's cell phone to call BTH et al in Alabama which we know because the family mistakenly thought that Natalee had turned up ok when they got a call from her cell phone (before they left for Aruba) - I find the idea that she did not call home interesting - when my daughter who is 19 or I travel, we always touch base once a day and it seem odd to me that Natalee did not speak to Beth even once during the whole trip

btw, was Jug with Beth in Arkansas or was he at home? just curious

and Greta said Charles Croes ran a cell phone company - doesn't mean he's not DEA but I thought Arubagirl said that her mother knew who he was and that he's had a series of businesses on the island so I thought he was local

Maybe hes a NOG, most undercover agencies front up with some legit business...Smile there is always an answer..
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2005, 12:25:58 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
aruba girl said they guy croes (charles) is a businessman who changes businesses much more often than joran changes shirts.  where did we get dea?

You can be sure that the rumour that Charles Croes is DEA will be repeated on 4 websites tomorrow and by Saturday will be quoted as fact.

o
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2005, 12:26:02 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "writergal"
A creepy thought has been running through my mind the past few days: suppose Joran and the brothers are actually in protective custody.

For all we know they are in protective custody due to the presence on the island of US nationals who might do them harm.

That may well be another possibility worth considering.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 30, 2005, 12:28:07 AM »

Ok going with the kidnapping phone call.

This may just be common sense but how would joran, PVDS or any one currently a suspect get a number to call. Nats cell phone was with all of her stuff.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2005, 12:28:55 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
aruba girl said they guy croes (charles) is a businessman who changes businesses much more often than joran changes shirts.  where did we get dea?
<<

I thought Joren always wore the blue plaid one.  He very seldom changes shirts, oddly so.

but we have new footage of joran from whoknowswhere wearing a white shirt.  is it a sign?  i think it is new footage, shot at night.  he looks thinner and he stared straight at the camera.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2005, 12:29:08 AM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
From what I gather, Natalee did not drink when in AL.  She is a tiny girl and even a little bit of alcohol, especially since she didn't have any kind of tolerance, would possibly make her do things she wouldn't normally do.  I'm not saying she was completely wasted and I'm NOT saying that it would make her lose her inhibitions so much that she would have sex with Joran, but it would most likely make her quite a bit less shy and more flirty than usual.

Yes but her friends who I have heard saw how she looked and acted as they walked out of CnC's and that weren't sloshed!  Sotaspeak!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2005, 12:29:40 AM »

I do recall one of the FBI guys saying they were a little hamstrung by the fact that they weren't allowed to do anything but observe...

And they deserve full credit for such a diplomatic statement.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:01 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"

This may just be common sense but how would joran, PVDS or any one currently a suspect get a number to call. Nats cell phone was with all of her stuff.

Well, if they really kidnapped Natalee, wouldn't she tell them the phone number??
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:07 AM »

I know gun to her head give me a number to call would work too. It just doesn't fit.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:14 AM »

I thought BHT was really emphasizing KIDNAP tonight.  Anyone?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:20 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "someone"
Quote from: "DT"

It is always possible, I mean all her friends could have been lying and portraying a different person than she was.  But, again, it is the word of one confirmed liar versus many people.

I am personally telling you that the people that have come forward to speak on Natalee's behalf have said nothing but the truth.

And these are certainly not the people that didn't know what she was doing every night while on vacation, when she didn't return to her room?

This isn't the first time I've read this in this forum.  What is this about her not being in her room for 3 nights and no one knowing where she was?  I have never heard this information before other than a few posts on here.  What is up with this?

I am with you on that, DF. I have read that in here more than once. Have we ever heard from Natalee's "actual" roommates?

I'm with DF & K on that one!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:21 AM »

Maybe she gave Joran her e-mail address AND phone number since he was going to be coming to the US soon.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

my daughter is in a very remote and unconnected part of africa now and manages to call and email despite a busy work schedule.  natalee had a
 cellphone.  why did she not use it if it wokrd to call the states?

How do we know she didn't?[/quote]

"According to the interview with her mom on the SM home page, it states that "Natalee did not have contact with Beth during her trip"

So maybe she talked to Jug.  I don't know it just seems weird not to talk to your mom.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:42 AM »

Quote from: "katya"

You can be sure that the rumour that Charles Croes is DEA will be repeated on 4 websites tomorrow and by Saturday will be quoted as fact.

o

What are the odds that an infinite amount of monkeys, locked in this website cage, typing furiously on their keyboards, to randomly solve this Aruban Mystery?
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 30, 2005, 12:31:44 AM »

they asked her?
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 30, 2005, 12:31:58 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
     I do recall one of the FBI guys saying they were a little hamstrung by the fact that they weren't allowed to do anything but observe...

And they deserve full credit for such a diplomatic statement.

Well, I was paraphrasing, but you're correct: the speaker was diplomatic.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2005, 12:32:08 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "coco"
Hotel calls from Aruba would be very pricey but ...

the chaperones used Natalee's cell phone to call BTH et al in Alabama which we know because the family mistakenly thought that Natalee had turned up ok when they got a call from her cell phone (before they left for Aruba) - I find the idea that she did not call home interesting - when my daughter who is 19 or I travel, we always touch base once a day and it seem odd to me that Natalee did not speak to Beth even once during the whole trip

btw, was Jug with Beth in Arkansas or was he at home? just curious

and Greta said Charles Croes ran a cell phone company - doesn't mean he's not DEA but I thought Arubagirl said that her mother knew who he was and that he's had a series of businesses on the island so I thought he was local

Maybe hes a NOG, most undercover agencies front up with some legit business...Smile there is always an answer..

did you mean noc?  you are thinking of another agency.  in any case going on tv is not good for cover.  this would not good for the case either and i doubt greta would have run him anyway.  how did she introduce him?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 30, 2005, 12:32:31 AM »

WonderWoman,

Just looked at your post over on the timeline thread and I'll make the change. I must have read it too quickly. Deepak wasn't working in the MORNING, not that he wasn't working that day at all.

Got it. Thanks!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 30, 2005, 12:32:39 AM »

What are the odds that an infinite amount of monkeys, locked in this website cage, typing furiously on their keyboards, to randomly solve this Aruban Mystery?

chances are we have. If you throw enough monkey poop against the wall it will turn brown.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 30, 2005, 12:33:18 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "katya"

o

"may the force be with you", NATALEE   Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.