April 19, 2024, 04:16:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178272 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:16 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "absolut"
Are you all still going to be here when this case is over?

I'm not here now...

i have been lost in trees for days gangsta Embarassed

FOM!!! A face I love to see!  Very Happy

I still have no figured out how to get a face sill!
like klaassends new monkey mug tho...

what kind of avatar do you want? I can get you a monkey or something...

bad monkey no bananna please ????[/b]

K...let me look into that

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:16 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

How bout because when the chaperone called her she said "we cant find Natalee!  We've check the hospital and the police and all over the hotel and the beach and everywhere we can think to look and we can't find a sighn of her!"  Now tha might jus make ya thank about kiddnapping, if ya ask me!

Geez are you edgy.  I am just here like everyone else to join in the conversation and give ideas.  

I am sorry I did not know that the  hospitals were checked,police called, hotel and beach searched before BHT got the call.

Please excuse me!!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:21 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Well, I now have a theory that is a little too scary to post.  Do I send it to someone, or let the police come upon this?

Need a little advice.

Post it, it will get to the proper authorities if necessary, and deleted if necessary!!

Call Greta/Geraldo/CNN and let them know you've solved the "missing MB Alabama story"...Do not call the Aruba poliz department first.

Don't call Queen Beatrice, either.  Also, don't call the FBI...they'd probably call that Marie Croes lady and then we'd repeat this whole damn cycle.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:55 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
The obviosity of the contrived audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!

Kerin:
HUH?????? Shocked

It's just scurvy that makes him talk that way...he'll be fine after some vitamin C.... Smile

Quit it! Mad
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 30, 2005, 01:10:57 AM »

I spect tha key factor will become the Voice Analyzer!  The world will know who's lying even as they persist!  

The obviosity of the contrived
audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!
Sotaspeak!

HUH?????? Shocked

Didn't you see the demo of the Voice Analyzer they showed on FOX.  I think it was with Greta.  From one short tape of papa in interview, it showed dramatically that he seemed to be agonizing, and lying!  Sotaspeak!
We'll be hearing much more about the VOICE ANALYZER!  Watch and see!

good!  i missed the show/all news since 7/anything else??

peace to all
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 30, 2005, 01:11:23 AM »

Dallas
Please post it,,,think we are on the same page!

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: June 30, 2005, 01:11:39 AM »

I spect tha key factor will become the Voice Analyzer!  The world will know who's lying even as they persist!  

The obviosity of the contrived
audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!
Sotaspeak!

HUH?????? Shocked

Didn't you see the demo of the Voice Analyzer they showed on FOX.  I think it was with Greta.  From one short tape of papa in interview, it showed dramatically that he seemed to be agonizing, and lying!  Sotaspeak!
We'll be hearing much more about the VOICE ANALYZER!  Watch and see!

Yeah TT...got the voice analyzer. It was the rest of your southerntalkgonebad that got me! SOTASPEAK Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 30, 2005, 01:11:57 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
The obviosity of the contrived audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!

Kerin:
HUH?????? Shocked

It's just scurvy that makes him talk that way...he'll be fine after some vitamin C.... Smile

Quit it! Mad

I thought it was Alabama haiku.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 30, 2005, 01:13:17 AM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"

How bout because when the chaperone called her she said "we cant find Natalee!  We've check the hospital and the police and all over the hotel and the beach and everywhere we can think to look and we can't find a sighn of her!"  Now tha might jus make ya thank about kiddnapping, if ya ask me!

Geez are you edgy.  I am just here like everyone else to join in the conversation and give ideas.  

I am sorry I did not know that the  hospitals were checked,police called, hotel and beach searched before BHT got the call.

Please excuse me!!
 were they and waht time was the call?
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 30, 2005, 01:13:51 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "KKM"
LIGHTBULB MOMENT:

The business Charles Croes owns RENTS mobile phones to vacationers (I guess since all cell phones don't work down there).  Could Croes have been contacted by that "mutual friend" (i.e. Rep Spencer Bachus) of his and the Twittys not as someone who can track cell phone calls (i.e. the kidnap call) but as someone whose client may be of particular interest???

Charles Croes was contacted by the FBI.

CNN's Larry King's segment  tonight was entitled: Natalee Holloway Family threatens to go to media if arrests are not made.

Charlies Croes does not know the Twitty's - he has a friend that was helping the twitty's. This person called Charlies Croes because he owns a cell phone rental co on th island.

Repeat of Greta...

Charlies Croes: There was apparently a cell phone call made and he was calling me, betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, so that is why he called me.

Greta: What time did he call you?

Charlies Croes: About 11:30 (I take it was 11:30 pm Monday night as Charlies Croes met up with the mystery person and the Twitty's after this conversation at a gas station in Aruba.)

Greta: What did he say to you?

Charlies Croes: He told me that he needed my help and I asked him what it was about and he told me that it had something to do with a cellphone and I didn't relate to it anything but work at that point and he said there is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones and I said "ok" and he said it is very very important and I said fine and I asked him to go into further details and he did and I made arrangements to go see him.

Ok... the phone call discussion comes up again in the interview Croes is at the gas station with Beth Twitty. Greta asks Croes if the phone call discussion was brought up while talking to Beth at the gas station. Croes says yes... Greta says after you listen to the call several times and hung up with the person in the states, what did you do next.

After that we spoke for awhile then we left...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK it sounds like someone may have called from Aruba with a rental cell phone and left a message on a "answering machine???? possibly at the Twitty's home and the message was played to Croes several times at the gas station by someone that was in the states (one of Beth's relatives?)

Sounds like a kidnapping case to me, hold each person in the chain til you get to the end.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:22 AM »

Was it not said by Anita ven der sloot that natalee stayed a few times at the van der sloot house ?

Only the facts
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2005, 01:15:02 AM »

Marcia Twitty m the aunt in Birmingham,was also on with Nancy Grace,,,,They are asking to send a letter to the Dutch Embassy in DC and ask for help with finding Natalee.

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 30, 2005, 01:15:58 AM »

friend of monkeys
what kind of avatar do you want? I can get you a monkey or something..

bad monkey no bananna please ????

How about this?
 oops...that didn't work right, lol
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:24 AM »

Did the original posters, the first ones put up in aruba say kidnapped?

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:33 AM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Was it not said by Anita ven der sloot that natalee stayed a few times at the van der sloot house ?

Huh? When? Are you saying that Anita said Natalee was a houseguest of theirs?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:39 AM »

well gang it has been sweet tonight, just like old times.  so at the risk of missing another WW blockbuster i am going to hit the sack. i am severly sleep deprived from all this and need to rest up for a long trip next week.

post first,  correct later.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:38 AM »

deleted

Only the facts
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:47 AM »

I never heard that?  Do you have a link to that interview?
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2005, 01:19:27 AM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Did the original posters, the first ones put up in aruba say kidnapped?

Yes.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 30, 2005, 01:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "bendex"

Where did that come from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.