April 25, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178410 times)
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:25 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bendex"

Deleted Bendex trash.

Quick and call the Sanitation Department to clean up this mess of Bendex. He is pooping again.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:48 AM »

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!

Bendex,

Nope.  .. and nope.

"The boys" apparently said "there was sexual activity between Joran and Natalee" > (( most likely rehearsed alibi setup by PVdS to cover for any evidence of rape found if a body is found. ))

---

Beginning to sound more and more like they took her back to the house (from Carlos N Charlies) .. (instead of going to any lighthouse or any beach).. (( Mom was away in Netherlands ))..

+Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish
+Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping
+as well as being an accessory to murder.
+The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot the father of 17-year-old Joran
+was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated
+murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.
+Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Kids went to Joran's house (apartment separate from parent's main house) "to get high." Natalee stopped breathing.. the kids freaked and woke up the father in the main house. Daddy VDS's complicity by providing place for the crime and then daddy also acted to dispose of the body; then cook up a story (away from the house). There has never been any "scent" picked up at the lighthouse nor the beach area around the Marriott neither the Holiday Inn.. The body typically has be somewhere not too far from Joran's house..

>FROM: http://www.riehlworldview.com/
>
>Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims
>to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road
>at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance -
>presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.
>
>>Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the
>>brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of
>>itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed.
>>I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me.
>>I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that
>>didn't happen.
>>
>>Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very
>>familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on
>>the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm
>>going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no,
>>that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the
>>cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.
>
>That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long
>had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving
>their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial
>release.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2005, 01:30:47 AM »

Quote from: "szundi"
Hi Everybody,

I have been reading here for the past 2 weeks (maybe more) and I am a long time traveler to Aruba. I consider Aruba my 'other' home.

When I saw the footage of Joran leaving the jail in his white shirt, he got into a red car and they showed him pulling away. I noticed that the license plate was that of a Visitor. The number started with a 'V'.

Can anyone explain why he was transported in a civilian car and one that had a Visitor license plate?

I just think that this is very strange.

Another bit of personal info, I am going to be on Aruba for 2 weeks shortly and will be having a Greta withdrawal because we don't get FOX news there.

I pray for all concerned in this tragedy and hope for the best but I fear she is lost to us forever.

szundi

hi and welcome...
maybe greta will still be there??
i love aruba too.  always felt safe and mostly i travel alone...

peace to all
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2005, 01:32:03 AM »

They met each other on a previous night or am I wrong again

Quote from: "writergal"
what realy bugs me in this case , it is known that joran and natelee where together as "lovers " a few days before her last night.

Now what do lovers do on their last night ?

And why in the presence of 2 amigos and why at a public place ?

Natalee and Joran were lovers a few days before her last night? Where on earth did you get this information?
There's a WORLD of difference in saying "met each other" and calling them "lovers".  Maybe AVDS said that in the interview that was in Dutch and I missed it, but it sure sounds WRONG to me. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2005, 01:32:17 AM »

BENDEX! Please stop. You're making up things to post. This has NEVER been said. Stop making up things. They didn't meet each other until 4 hours before she disappeared. I would hardly call that lovers. And her friends said she looked uncomfortable when he was talking to her at CnCs that night

Deleted the bogus info.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:16 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
what realy bugs me in this case , it is known that joran and natelee where together as "lovers " a few days before her last night.

Now what do lovers do on their last night ?

And why in the presence of 2 amigos and why at a public place ?

It is not known to me??  Where did you hear this?   Question  Question  Question  Question  Question

Quick and call the Sanitation Department to clean up this mess of Bendex. He is pooping again.

mike regurgitaes and now monkey shit all over page!!!
where is RB/ zookeeper with mop and bucket???

peace to all
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:21 AM »

Quote from: "TVMom"
Question Does anyone have any thoughts or insight about this...
I referred to this posting from the home page here on Scared Monkeys below earlier this evening and found the  references to VWs on the Psychic prediciton forum here:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65&sid=d9e7961d285da312dd181f7742c1379f
Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all
Question

Just anote, there was a posting of a psychi (source: somewhere) who said Natalee was driven in a VW at soem point!  Veerry interesting! Donchathank!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:54 AM »

Deleted
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 30, 2005, 01:34:35 AM »

A few comments on the past many pages I have been reading tonight:

1.  In the Laci Peterson case, the DEA was contacted by local police for some cell phone information (warrrants to get detailed info) and some surveillance cameras, as the intel part of the investigation is the DEA's main area of expertise.  Drugs weren't a factor.

2.  All I know about this Charlie Croes discussion is the past 30 or so pages, so I have to go back and catch up.  However, it sounds to me like it was the DEA agent from the HI lobby (who first connected with the chaperone) who then called C Croes for the cell info--*assuming* it's possible that the DEA guy does business on a regular basis with C Croes concerning the rental cell phones and their records.

3.  In the first account I read from Beth Twitty concerning the night they drove old Dixie down ... I mean, the night they drove to Joran's house, she said they simply found his address is the phone book--and we do know it's in there.  Perhaps the cabbie confirmed it, two sources for getting the right house.

4.  I see Anita is keeping notes on all the friends of Joran's testimony to the cops for, as she put it, her "best-seller" she is writing.  Egad!

Maybe more in a minute ...
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 30, 2005, 01:36:17 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "TVMom"
Question Does anyone have any thoughts or insight about this...
I referred to this posting from the home page here on Scared Monkeys below earlier this evening and found the  references to VWs on the Psychic prediciton forum here:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65&sid=d9e7961d285da312dd181f7742c1379f
Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all
Question

Just anote, there was a posting of a psychi (source: somewhere) who said Natalee was driven in a VW at soem point!  Veerry interesting! Donchathank!
TTownMike are you an administrator/monitor? wondered if you were!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2005, 01:36:50 AM »

Deleted

nice edit button absolut!!!!
can say sh*t???

peace to all
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2005, 01:37:39 AM »

Night all! It's been really real.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:06 AM »

Quote from: "Robert J"

Bendex,

Nope.  .. and nope.

"The boys" apparently said "there was sexual activity between Joran and Natalee" > (( most likely rehearsed alibi setup by PVdS to cover for any evidence of rape found if a body is found. ))

---

Beginning to sound more and more like they took her back to the house (from Carlos N Charlies) .. (instead of going to any lighthouse or any beach).. (( Mom was away in Netherlands ))..

+Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish
+Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping
+as well as being an accessory to murder.
+The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot the father of 17-year-old Joran
+was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated
+murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.
+Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Kids went to Joran's house (apartment separate from parent's main house) "to get high." Natalee stopped breathing.. the kids freaked and woke up the father in the main house. Daddy VDS's complicity by providing place for the crime and then daddy also acted to dispose of the body; then cook up a story (away from the house). There has never been any "scent" picked up at the lighthouse nor the beach area around the Marriott neither the Holiday Inn.. The body typically has be somewhere not too far from Joran's house..

>FROM: http://www.riehlworldview.com/
>
>Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims
>to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road
>at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance -
>presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.
>
>>Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the
>>brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of
>>itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed.
>>I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me.
>>I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that
>>didn't happen.
>>
>>Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very
>>familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on
>>the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm
>>going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no,
>>that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the
>>cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.
>
>That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long
>had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving
>their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial
>release.

sorry i couldn't sleep.  

good theory but why not just say it is an accident and let the chips fall?   he is a justice official after all.  dispose of a body to cover up an accidental death or even a rape?  sorry, this is not in character for these people.  

note:  all four were arrested on the self same legal provision:  suspicion of complicity in

1.  murder "moord" (premeditated implicit in dutch law).
2. manslaughter (doodslag)
3.  kidnapping with death as consequence (ontvoering met dood als gevolg)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:16 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Deleted

nice edit button absolut!!!!
can say sh*t???

I didn't edit. I sign mine as do all the admins.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:27 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"

nite.

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:30 AM »

((((((FOM...Mike...everyone)))))

Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:59 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"

sweet dreams, write

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »

Quote from: "szundi"
Hi Everybody,

I have been reading here for the past 2 weeks (maybe more) and I am a long time traveler to Aruba. I consider Aruba my 'other' home.

When I saw the footage of Joran leaving the jail in his white shirt, he got into a red car and they showed him pulling away. I noticed that the license plate was that of a Visitor. The number started with a 'V'.

Can anyone explain why he was transported in a civilian car and one that had a Visitor license plate?

I just think that this is very strange.

Another bit of personal info, I am going to be on Aruba for 2 weeks shortly and will be having a Greta withdrawal because we don't get FOX news there.

I pray for all concerned in this tragedy and hope for the best but I fear she is lost to us forever.

szundi

Hey Zoon!  Tis I, nina/Rte.  Your ears must be burning.  I was just going to e-introduce you to arubagirl and I told her about you in a PM not more than an hour ago.  I wasn't sure when you'd be going Islandside, but I thought it'd be soon.

I've been here since Day One following all these crazy threads of this case.  What do you think about it all?
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:08 AM »

>szundi wrote:
>
>Another bit of personal info, I am going to be on Aruba for 2
>weeks shortly and will be having a Greta withdrawal because
>we don't get FOX news there.

Szundi,

You can always
(1) get over to the CYBERZONE INTERNET CAFE and log in here;
(2) check http://foxnews.com for Greta videoclips;
(3) check http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com for Greta videoclips..

Take as many digital photos of the possible "routes" that Natalee could have taken from Carlos N Charlies to Joran's house in "the silver car"..
post them to us..   look for video surveilance security cameras along the route (i.e. those that maybe could have captured "the silver car" driving by..)

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:30 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
((((((FOM...Mike...everyone)))))

Very Happy

night crew begins!!!!!

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.