April 19, 2024, 05:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178273 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2005, 01:49:51 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
<-- been gone too long. But I like the "Monkey Junkey" lol Maybe it's because we post so much? Dunnooooo no one told me lol

A "Monkey Junkey" is a poster with over 500 post. It is a rank, and currently the only posting rank set.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2005, 01:50:03 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Did WWizard say "follow the monet"???
That's what caught my eye last night!!!  I had posted "Isn't it Wizard whose always saying follow the money?"
He typed back "Follow the Monet"

Could have been a typo.  

My next question was "Follow the Rembrandt?"

Never heard back.  The George Dickel effect had taken over I think.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2005, 01:50:47 AM »

Quote from: "Frank"
LIGHTBULB MOMENT:

The business Charles Croes owns RENTS mobile phones to vacationers (I guess since all cell phones don't work down there).  Could Croes have been contacted by that "mutual friend" (i.e. Rep Spencer Bachus) of his and the Twittys not as someone who can track cell phone calls (i.e. the kidnap call) but as someone whose client may be of particular interest???

Charles Croes was contacted by the FBI.

But really, if that guy was a UC agent, why would he do an interview?  Thank about it!?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2005, 01:50:53 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
FOM...still looking for your monkey minus banana

Didn't he say something about "bad monkey"
http://www.blogography.com/archives/000254.html

no but thanks....kerin had a great one days ago...i thought she had magic powers to get it to reappear...let me click my heels and do a spinny. Wink

let me look deep in the archives, dear  Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2005, 01:51:43 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Calligirl do you rememeber back to the Lorenzo discussion a few weeks back,,there were some links to Michigan ,, cars,,,etc?  My blackboard is really too full and unorganized...

I recall off the top of my head...talk of a VW dealership...

Michigan..I don't recall. I do remember not being able to find one damn thing about the guy lol. His father allegedly commited suicide...he's not right in the head...

or am I lost and on too many drugs? lol jk
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2005, 01:51:52 AM »

I'M NOT CRAZY.

Saw the Monet.  Missed the "Rembrandt" post, but just take a wild guess what Rembrandt's last name is.  Quickly if you please - it's time for me to go to bed!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2005, 01:52:08 AM »

Whitney,

Since you are looking for a second opinion please email tom@scaredmonkeys.com thanks.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2005, 01:52:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys.....

I have nothing to add...just haven't posted in a while...have been coming on and reading...so thought I would say hey  Wink

Oh, and....this case is so everchanging and complex...it makes my head feel like it is fixin to explode...(kinda like when I try thinking about..if God made Jesus, who made God...)   Confused
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2005, 01:52:40 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "Itawamba"

4.  I see Anita is keeping notes on all the friends of Joran's testimony to the cops for, as she put it, her "best-seller" she is writing.  Egad!
She said THAT?  Maybe her idea of light humor, but truly the most tasteless and downright cruel thing to say.

I wonder if she is abandoning her lifelong dream of being a spiritual leader?
If I were AvdS, they have me so tranquilled up by now, I guess there's no telling what I might say in a Valium-induced haze.  Someone smart might advise her just to not talk for the next year or so. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2005, 01:52:43 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "Itawamba"

4.  I see Anita is keeping notes on all the friends of Joran's testimony to the cops for, as she put it, her "best-seller" she is writing.  Egad!
She said THAT?  Maybe her idea of light humor, but truly the most tasteless and downright cruel thing to say.

Yuppers.  From a Dutch article written yesterday--I think it's another excerpt from the NOVA-TV interview:

~~~~~~~~~~
[snip] ..."Antiva van der Sloot (4 sits with red [?] eyes at the wooden dinner table in their house. She's only been able to visit her son twice since he's been in jail. During the talk she's making notes in her diary. "I keep track of everything. For the best seller I'll write when all of this is over", she says jokingly. "Sometimes I'm cynical to keep myself standing in all this craziness".  ... " [snip]
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad "Antiva" can laugh about it all.  

[/sarcasm off]
noracharles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2005, 01:53:34 AM »

I'M NOT CRAZY.

Saw the Monet.  Missed the "Rembrandt" post, but just take a wild guess what Rembrandt's last name is.  Quickly if you please - it's time for me to go to bed!

Rembrant van Rijn, right?

Hi everyone, first post.  Been lurking since day one, but you brought me out of the shadows.

There is always hope.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2005, 01:53:42 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
<-- been gone too long. But I like the "Monkey Junkey" lol Maybe it's because we post so much? Dunnooooo no one told me lol

A "Monkey Junkey" is a poster with over 500 post. It is a rank, and currently the only posting rank set.

Aww I love it! lol
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2005, 01:54:07 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FOM...still looking for your monkey minus banana

Didn't he say something about "bad monkey"
http://www.blogography.com/archives/000254.html

no but thanks....kerin had a great one days ago...i thought she had magic powers to get it to reappear...let me click my heels and do a spinny. Wink

let me look deep in the archives, dear  Shocked

NOT THE ARCHIVES
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

peace to all
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2005, 01:54:17 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
OK, finally up to the front page. Whew!

I think all the speculation about a cell phone call to the Twitty's is premature. CCroes didn not give any details about that so we best not speculate. What we CAN say is that Joran was lying early and often in this thing. I am noticing several things in Joran's stories:

1. He downplays having known Natalee very much at all, to COVER for the fact that he stalked her.

2. He emphasizes that she was drunk AND drugged... wonder how all that happened? And how he knew that? Tries to make it sound like SHE took something of her own free will, to COVER for the fact that he slipped her a Roofie.

3. He admits sexual contact... to COVER for the fact that the whole point of drugging her is to take advantage of her.

If I were not so exhausted i could think of other stuff.

I'm gonna cut to the chase here and say that I think she IS alive and is still being held on the island. I have several ideas as to who has her but I'm like Mike, i don't want to give things away.

BTW, I LOVE the fact that only members can read the posts right now. I have been scared to death of what kind of lurkers we might have reading all this. Loose Lips Sink Ships.

I think I am more optomistic that she probably was alive in the beginning,,,but not so sure about now...
I Like the fact too that ONLY members can read....I read mostly,,,but like to post when I think I can add something informative..  thanks to all I you I fee as if I know you.....kk

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2005, 01:54:17 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Hi Monkeys.....

I have nothing to add...just haven't posted in a while...have been coming on and reading...so thought I would say hey  Wink

Oh, and....this case is so everchanging and complex...it makes my head feel like it is fixin to explode...(kinda like when I try thinking about..if God made Jesus, who made God...)   Confused

Hey waiting...long time, no see

KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2005, 01:54:52 AM »

[/quote]Rembrant van Rijn, right?

Hi everyone, first post.  Been lurking since day one, but you brought me out of the shadows.[/quote]Thank you!  Night all.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2005, 01:55:36 AM »

I'M NOT CRAZY.

I saw it, too.  Also missed the Rembrandt van Rijn post, but wish "I'd said that," it's a fave topic of mine.  So you're van gogh'ing to bed now?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2005, 01:55:56 AM »

Quote from: "noracharles"
I'M NOT CRAZY.

Hi everyone, first post.  Been lurking since day one, but you brought me out of the shadows.

come down from the loft, Nora...we don't bite. well...maybe you should stay clear of Absolut  Laughing

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2005, 01:56:25 AM »

I'M NOT CRAZY.

van Rijn, wouldn't you know?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2005, 01:58:20 AM »

Quote from: "noracharles"
I'M NOT CRAZY.

Where's Nick?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.