April 18, 2024, 11:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 178256 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 30, 2005, 02:16:47 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Quote from: "TTownMike"

How bout because when the chaperone called her she said "we cant find Natalee!  We've check the hospital and the police and all over the hotel and the beach and everywhere we can think to look and we can't find a sighn of her!"  Now tha might jus make ya thank about kiddnapping, if ya ask me!

Geez are you edgy.  I am just here like everyone else to join in the conversation and give ideas.  

I am sorry I did not know that the  hospitals were checked,police called, hotel and beach searched before BHT got the call.

Please excuse me!!
 were they and waht time was the call?
Mom, I ain't edgy!  I'm jes tellin ya, why wouldn't that cause anicked thoughts of kidnap?
noracharles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 30, 2005, 02:19:01 AM »

I hope no one's already answered this, but a few pages back someone was wondering why Natalee's mother said she had not communicated with her daughter during the trip.  

Does anyone remember hearing in a news report fairly early on that Beth Holloway Twitty's phone was not set up to receive international calls?  I do, and I could also see why if her cell phone didn't work there she might not call from the hotel phone (usually ridiculously expensive) or a payphone even if her mother could receive calls from Aruba.

I still hope so much that Natalee will be found alive soon and in good condition.  I believe it's possible.  Miracles do happen, and that bit of information the Croes guy on Greta (who, by the way, is my new idol...she's done a FABULOUS job on this case!) tonight said about wanting to trace a cell phone sounds somewhat encouraging.  However, if this isn't possible then I hope that they find her body right now and get a confession from whoever is responsible (or enough evidence to convict without it).

There is always hope.
szundi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 30, 2005, 02:19:19 AM »

I saw it either on Dan Abrams or Fox News.

I guessed that it was to keep the media at bay, but it still surprised me.

I am not looking forward to seeing Beth on my visit there---it is so difficult to know what to say or do in these situations. If I do run into her, she will surely get a hug and I will be fighting back tears--that's for sure.

szundi
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 30, 2005, 02:20:37 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
i don't think was a typo-in defense of wiz....[/b]

I would like to think you are right.  He's mighty enigmatic, cryptic if you will.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 30, 2005, 02:20:45 AM »

Je ne peux pas en ce moment. Je suis très occupé et ne peux pas faire tant de choses immédiatement.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 30, 2005, 02:20:59 AM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Was it not said by Anita ven der sloot that natalee stayed a few times at the van der sloot house ?

That is preposterous and slanderous!  WHether she did or you did!
Just the facts!
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 30, 2005, 02:21:08 AM »

Question   Does ESearch search neighborhoods>    
I have a feeling this is closing in,,,think Tim was excited...

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 30, 2005, 02:21:48 AM »

Embarassed
sorry...that was supposed to be on AOL. LOL

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 30, 2005, 02:21:58 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think "Follow The Monet" is just a typo.

i don't think was a typo-in defense of wiz....

I'm sorry, but wwizard does not strike me as being much of an expert on 19th Century Impressionistic painters!  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
szundi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 30, 2005, 02:23:21 AM »

I will e-mail you with more info. Remember, I go there to totally relax and get away from it all--so I sort of keep a very low profile there,

szundi

quote="Itawamba"]
Quote from: "szundi"
Hi Rte!

Nice to see you here.

Put me in the JVDS is guilty camp, with a little help from his friends, and a lot of help from family.

Sure wish they would find her body, but my best guess is she was dumped at Boca Mahos--on the wild side--to the sharks.

I have resisted e-mailing my Aruban, friends as these things are best talked about in private and in person.

szundi

Darn, I was hoping you'd have some insight from that side.  But, you will *soon.*  Which part of the Island is your home base?  Now that I've studied it *some,* it will be more meaningful to me, lol.  Is G/J going, too?

Oh, about that pic of Joran--that was very early in the investigation, when he was taken from the jail at Noord to KIA prison.  Not sure why a Visitors tagged car, maybe "unmarked" to keep press at bay?[/quote]
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 30, 2005, 02:23:44 AM »

Boy am I posting TOO much,,

Beth said there having a prayer chain from the Hi to the Wyn.....

@ 2:45 tomorrow,,,,if you guys want to join in....

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: June 30, 2005, 02:23:51 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I spect tha key factor will become the Voice Analyzer!  The world will know who's lying even as they persist!  

The obviosity of the contrived
audacity makes me abnormally regurgatatable!
Sotaspeak!

HUH?????? Shocked

Didn't you see the demo of the Voice Analyzer they showed on FOX.  I think it was with Greta.  From one short tape of papa in interview, it showed dramatically that he seemed to be agonizing, and lying!  Sotaspeak!
We'll be hearing much more about the VOICE ANALYZER!  Watch and see!

good!  i missed the show/all news since 7/anything else??
They came in 24 hrs ago with new hightech VOICE ANALYZER!  It makes papa look very bad.  If they dont shove out of the way, we'll be herein much more incrimnation from Papa!

i think just making up lie in case no body shows up is a bit of insight..
legal b/s aside  funny this comes out only after mickey john says all 3 made up the story....as if we knew the judge had given this advice all along??? It's news to me...and in a way mildly supports what mj said without going so far as to say pvds KNEW what really happened/something bad. imo

peace to all
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 30, 2005, 02:24:30 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Hat,

We must have had a kindred moment.

Thinking/typing shakespere and greek at about the same moment.

There is much. The wronged family's anguish is excruciating. We yearn for and expect honest justice for them. Dark forces work in the father and son. A Joseph Conrad first chapter, he that wrote of the Dutch colonies and the malignancies that grew of it.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 30, 2005, 02:26:01 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
They met each other on a previous night or am I wrong again

Quote from: "writergal"
what realy bugs me in this case , it is known that joran and natelee where together as "lovers " a few days before her last night.

Now what do lovers do on their last night ?

And why in the presence of 2 amigos and why at a public place ?

Natalee and Joran were lovers a few days before her last night? Where on earth did you get this information?

I think you are wrong, the story has changed I think.  They are now saying they met that day.

Preposterous!  But to play along, if such a tight relationship existed then ain't it more unnatural the Joran just "left her at the beach'?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 30, 2005, 02:26:52 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "sb"
I think "Follow The Monet" is just a typo. This whole Lorenzo business is a big red herring, just like the "Shango" stuff.

Someone HAD to have seen, or heard, SOMETHING. Why won't anyone come forward and speak?
They're scared?

they still have heads on shoulders/tongues in mouths
and like it that way? Rolling Eyes

peace to all
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 30, 2005, 02:26:54 AM »

Je ne peux pas en ce moment. Je suis très occupé et ne peux pas faire tant de choses immédiatement.
Qu'est-ce que?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 30, 2005, 02:28:47 AM »

TVMom, can you give me a little info on why you chose the avatar you've got?

I only ask because I had a dream about Natalee and it included a black-and-white TV.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 30, 2005, 02:29:01 AM »

u r busy and don't know what???

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 30, 2005, 02:29:20 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Qu'est-ce que?

Pardonnez-moi. Je parlais à ma mère.

Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: June 30, 2005, 02:29:25 AM »

Quote from: "szundi"
I saw it either on Dan Abrams or Fox News.

I guessed that it was to keep the media at bay, but it still surprised me.

I am not looking forward to seeing Beth on my visit there---it is so difficult to know what to say or do in these situations. If I do run into her, she will surely get a hug and I will be fighting back tears--that's for sure.

szundi

That *will* be tough.  Wish we had a ready-made quilt for you to take to her from the Monkeys.  

I guess there's nothing that would be easy to say or do around her, although she certainly brightens when she is taking yarn bracelets and prayer cards to the homes and the little children tell her they already know about Natalee!

Trying to think of a little Southern gift you might find there at home ... heh heh, a can of boiled peanuts?  My Bama cousins *luv* that stuff.

Gosh, I hope you're wrong about the shark-side.  I'm still holding out for "alive" but being held against her will on the Island, in a botched kidnap attempt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.