March 28, 2024, 07:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN#35 06/29/05 Wed-Thursday Overnight.  (Read 177921 times)
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 30, 2005, 06:08:38 AM »

Quote from: "mojo"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=AjuQ1mbLicDezxCzEAO61bva_JYv

Father Gave Dutch Teen Law Advice in Aruba

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - The father of a Dutch teenager arrested in the disappearance of a young U.S. woman told his son and his two friends that "when there is no body you don't have a case," Aruba's attorney general said Wednesday.

Paul van der Sloot, a judge in training in Aruba, gave his 17-year-old son Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers legal advice the day after 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared, District Attorney Caren Janssen told MSNBC in an interview.

"They spoke about the situation that when there is no body you don't have a case, and that was already in the first day after the disappearance," Janssen said.

so, mrs. kalpoe and mrs. van der sloot, what do you think NOW about the innocence of your sons after their first class at perp 101? my sense of total revulsion leaves me at a loss for words.

Sad

Just read your post as to legal advice of father. How the hell would he know so early on that when there is no body there is no crime????
Because he helped get rid of that body so it would be NEVER found. I fear that this may be the case. I can understand why the LE arrested PVDS but why in the world did they release him???? It shows that he had knowledge that there would be NO BODY FOUND!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 30, 2005, 06:11:57 AM »

exactomundo Loren -- if he didn't participate, he also must at least be in the loop....words fail me

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 30, 2005, 06:13:59 AM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - The father of a Dutch teenager arrested in the disappearance of a young U.S. woman told his son and his two friends that "when there is no body you don't have a case," Aruba's attorney general said Wednesday.
If Mr. Van Der Sloot felt that the three were so innocent, why even make such a statement? Let him keep talking.... he seems to be doing a good job of hanging himself, ........hmmmm, poetic justice?
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:37 AM »

Mojo- This bit of news that Janssen let out, is extraordinary. What was her excuse for the release of PVDS, that the judge found no evidence?????? If the Dutch don't clean up their act and send some impartial judges from Holland there will be a ban on the Antilles. Why doesn't Holland see this? Perhaps they want an onslaught of cheap labor coming in to Holland from the Antilles?
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 30, 2005, 06:24:14 AM »

Loren, i think aruba is catching on to that. i'm just wondering where they go from here. if there is no body, no confession an nothing much else, surely the law works in their (the perps')  favor. all i can say boys, is welcome to "OJ-ville"; look forward to a life as a suspected date/rape murderer.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 30, 2005, 06:58:56 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Seems to me wierd!  Let the perp talk with perp # 2?? Whats up widat?
This guy comes up tryin to make Jurine look good!  ??? Where from?
The voice analyzer is gonna make em look real bad as the "system" trise to position to back the perps!  Whutchathank?

Greta and lawyer chris legeuen....good one greta sums it uo with "big fat lie"  cooked up with daddy from day one.  nice job.  I told mickey that greta believed him...but big fat lie sums it up good in any dialect.

still on fox ...greta...lie about degree of privacy in parents meetings with joran in jail
vandeerstraaten is now leaving/contract up?....elections in september...12 parties running for office....12 monkeys...tulips.....wtf??

OH Stuff!!! here comes Bill O'Reilly
i'm up way too late guys

I resemble thast remark!

12 Monkeys
nutmeg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 30, 2005, 06:59:33 AM »

Quote from: " This bit of news that Janssen let out, is extraordinary. What was her excuse for the release of PVDS, that the judge found no evidence?????? [/quote

Ms. Janssen does not need to give an excuse for the release since she did not cause it....the judge from Curacao ordered the release.

"If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes." - Euripides
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 30, 2005, 07:02:29 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=AjuQ1mbLicDezxCzEAO61bva_JYv

Father Gave Dutch Teen Law Advice in Aruba

Paul van der Sloot, a judge in training in Aruba, gave his 17-year-old son Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers legal advice the day after 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared, District Attorney Caren Janssen told MSNBC in an interview.

"They spoke about the situation that when there is no body you don't have a case, and that was already in the first day after the disappearance," Janssen said.

so, mrs. kalpoe and mrs. van der sloot, what do you think NOW about the innocence of your sons after their first class at perp 101? my sense of total revulsion leaves me at a loss for words.

Sad

The brothers should stand up and do what's right. If Joran is guilty they should tell all so he can be nailed along with his Papa if he helped cover it up.

Do what's right!

12 Monkeys
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 30, 2005, 07:16:23 AM »

Quote from: "nutmeg"
Quote from: " This bit of news that Janssen let out, is extraordinary. What was her excuse for the release of PVDS, that the judge found no evidence?????? [/quote

Ms. Janssen does not need to give an excuse for the release since she did not cause it....the judge from Curacao ordered the release.

nutmeg-
of course I know that the judge ordered it, but as a spokesperson she still needs to explain something!! And PVDS telling the three guys that "without a body there is no case" is quite a beaut to explain!!!
space man
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: June 30, 2005, 07:18:50 AM »

How many arubian investigators does it take to change a lightbulb?

only 1 but it has to watch it for 10 days before he realizes it needs to be done.
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 30, 2005, 07:25:05 AM »

Loren, i think aruba is catching on to that. i'm just wondering where they go from here. if there is no body, no confession an nothing much else, surely the law works in their (the perps')  favor. all i can say boys, is welcome to "OJ-ville"; look forward to a life as a suspected date/rape murderer.

Mojo-

I am sensing the same OJ outcome here, but if the VDS family leave and go back to Holland I wonder just how much scrutiny they will encounter in Holland. The NH news is really just a blip on the media screen here in the UK. On another question:what in the world did they do with her body? The open sea, I think.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 30, 2005, 07:37:12 AM »

here it is in a nutshell:

1- the last people to see natalee alive make statements as witnesses and
    no evidence is collected, then a light bulb goes off and they decide to
    to bring them in and collect evidence. 10 lost days of evidence and
    clues.

2- the father says to his son and the boys, " if there is no body, there is no
    no case." .........the father was let go for lack of evidence?

you have got to be kidding me......where is obstruction of justice? perjury? or even reality????????

and people don't think it's right that we bash aruba?
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 30, 2005, 07:40:23 AM »

I have a few questions.. The time line (under "concise timeline bt WN" at ScaredMonk. It has a sticky, and Is in the Discussion Forum

QUESTION ONE:
Why were the Kalpoe Brothers washing their car, as seen by their neighbors, at 2 AM the night Natalee disappeared?

QUESTION TWO:
Why were two withdrawals made from "someone" at PaulVDS's Aruba ATM... around 3AM, and later at 3.45
AM, in the wee hours after N's disappearance?

QUESTION THREE:
It is common to read that Joran bragged about sex w/ N. at his school the next AM. Is it true he told quite a few people that she drowned too?

Thx for any responses,
SL
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 30, 2005, 07:45:36 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
here it is in a nutshell:

1- the last people to see natalee alive make statements as witnesses and
    no evidence is collected, then a light bulb goes off and they decide to
    to bring them in and collect evidence. 10 lost days of evidence and
    clues.

2- the father says to his son and the boys, " if there is no body, there is no
    no case." .........the father was let go for lack of evidence?

you have got to be kidding me......where is obstruction of justice? perjury? or even reality????????

and people don't think it's right that we bash aruba?

What is the big deal?  If they boys were here in the US and had a lawyer, they would be getting legal advise.  But then again if they were here, they wouldn't even be in jail.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 30, 2005, 07:45:48 AM »

This thread is locked please use RBN#36
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.