April 18, 2024, 02:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have all students & chaperones been interviewed?  (Read 10880 times)
ocean
Scared Monkey

« on: June 29, 2005, 11:34:58 PM »

Their silence is deafening.
ElonMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 02:22:18 AM »

One of them (a group using one id actually) have been posting on this site, so they aren't silent.  But they did say that the FBI instructed them not to give interviews and that the case is ongoing, even in alabama.
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 11:15:29 AM »

Quote from: "ElonMom"
One of them (a group using one id actually) have been posting on this site, so they aren't silent.  But they did say that the FBI instructed them not to give interviews and that the case is ongoing, even in alabama.

I don't get this, though I do agree with it. They should keep quiet to everyone except the authorities. YET we have a large group of people (media included) down in Aruba carrying on that there is a coverup b/c too many people are being hush hush about things  Rolling Eyes
altruist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:50 AM »

I believe that it was stated on Fox that when 2 of the originally sent FBI agents returned to the USA from Aruba, 2 FBI agents were sent out of the Birmingham, AL office to Aruba, who had been involved with the interviews of those on the Aruban trip from MB, to hand deliver the interview results to the Aruban LE.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.