April 22, 2021, 07:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Natalee have a boyfriend?  (Read 13194 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
felixthecat
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


« on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:18 AM »

Was he on the trip?

If she did not have a boyfriend, then did she have any admirers?

were they on the trip?

If so, were they aware that Natalee had met Joran prior to the last night in the Casino?

Could they have gotten jealous and perhaps had a hand in her disappearing?
Logged
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68


« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:30:57 AM »

Quote from: "felixthecat"
Was he on the trip?

If she did not have a boyfriend, then did she have any admirers?

were they on the trip?

If so, were they aware that Natalee had met Joran prior to the last night in the Casino?

Could they have gotten jealous and perhaps had a hand in her disappearing?


I would like to know this too.  It seems many people are speculating that an x  boyfriend was on the trip and had run ins with Joran.

Whenever anyone from Birmingham is asked about it, they clam up.  So not sure what to make of it.
Logged
ElonMom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 02:20:00 AM »

According to Natalie's friend, CountryMoon, stated that all of the students on the trip have been interviewed by the FBI and that those interviews were ongoing.  She also stated that the FBI instructed them to keep mum and not give interviews.

I'll be surprised if the ex has anything to do with it, but you never know.  Still, unfornutately, it is usually the last one to have seen the person alive who committed the crime, if NH is dead.  I don't know why her parents continue to say "kidnapped" and threaten to go the press if something doesn't happen soon, plus say to just give them NH and they will leave the island.  Also, the official from Ala saying that they recognized right away that it was not a case of a teen wandering away, that the circumstances were disturbing.  Interesting to me.
Logged
Karl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 41


« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 02:24:28 AM »

It seems like it would be difficult for the Aruban authorities to interview people in AL.  I wonder if that is part of the reason that the investigation is stalling.
Logged
caribguy
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2


« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 06:24:09 AM »

The videos shows some male students in the early morning as well coming INTO the hotel.... but they went back to the USA the same day.
The Aruba government can ask/or did already the USA to arrest the boys and bring them back to Aruba for questioning. Problem: The USA do not deliver suspects to foreign countries.

So if a boyfriend did the crime, and he is back in the USA, the case will not be solved.
Logged
roxyluv
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 140



« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 08:17:25 AM »

Quote from: "caribguy"
The videos shows some male students in the early morning as well coming INTO the hotel.... but they went back to the USA the same day.
The Aruba government can ask/or did already the USA to arrest the boys and bring them back to Aruba for questioning. Problem: The USA do not deliver suspects to foreign countries.

So if a boyfriend did the crime, and he is back in the USA, the case will not be solved.


Wow I didn't know this.  Shocked
Logged

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 08:50:53 AM »

I found here on this board that NH did have her (ex) boyfriend here in Aruba...Sean McVea. There were rumours that this guy did not return on the flight that he was booked on...but is back. This was something I found out a couple of days ago.

I hope Joran is the one...as the investigation is completely focused on him. I don't think other leads are being pursued, which I think is wrong.
Logged
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68


« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 10:34:20 AM »

Quote from: "Chunky Monkey"
I found here on this board that NH did have her (ex) boyfriend here in Aruba...Sean McVea. There were rumours that this guy did not return on the flight that he was booked on...but is back. This was something I found out a couple of days ago.

I hope Joran is the one...as the investigation is completely focused on him. I don't think other leads are being pursued, which I think is wrong.


Country Moon was asked on another board about the x being on the plane and she said  that she didn't know.  It seemed she was trying to avoid the question, which I can understand if it was one of her friends.  But it seems a lot of information is missing.
Logged
phl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 31


« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 11:01:26 AM »

Quote from: "caribguy"
The videos shows some male students in the early morning as well coming INTO the hotel.... but they went back to the USA the same day.
The Aruba government can ask/or did already the USA to arrest the boys and bring them back to Aruba for questioning. Problem: The USA do not deliver suspects to foreign countries.

So if a boyfriend did the crime, and he is back in the USA, the case will not be solved.


Interesting thought! And many people are already stating that if he goes free in Aruba that the US should extradite him back here. It's ridiculous & won't happen considering he didn't commit a crime here, but the thinking of some people is actually scary. I hope some don't ever get placed on a jury anywhere....and I hope I'm not the one on trial  Wink

When they first asked the mom about her having an ex on the trip she denied that she ever had a boyfriend, let alone an ex on the trip. Why would that matter? Why wouldn't she just say "yea" and move on, especially since she's so convinced that Joran is respsonsible. This is an interesting theory.

Who knows, maybe they're already looking into it.
Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.151 seconds with 19 queries.