March 18, 2024, 10:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychics  (Read 82500 times)
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2005, 04:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Here's an interesting posting made today by someone with the moniker of niika, who claims NH is NOT on Aruba, but was taken by speedboat to Venezuala.
MAYBE it is simply a hoax posting, I do not know.
June 30th, 2005 at 2:00 pm
@niika
Where are you from ? Are you from Aruba and who told you this ?
Let me translate what you say , using altavista babelfish and a few additional corrections of my own :

"Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there."

Why do you talk here in Dutch and where did you get this info from ?"
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1203#comment-32353

Newshound - When Nat first went missing the first thing I said to my spouse was "she'll be added to a columbian sex slave ring". Our son has blond hair/blue eyes and when vacationing on the islands we never let him out of our sight for an instance. The CA university I attended back in the mid 70's was 80% foreign, mainly with students from the middle east -who drooled over every blond/blue eyed female they saw.  ...I think many of us kind of sense this scenario is plausible (something bad happened to natalee)...which is why we feel she is still alive, not only in our hearts.

We've also 'sensed' the color RED, so do you know what is meant by "...and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs."?

--The Snork
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2005, 04:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "TigerLily"
There are plenty of online psychics who have made their "feelings" known about this case and guess what? None of their feelings seem to match. Hmmm, imagine that. I guess it's not exactly a science.

TigerL,
There are a few of us who do not claim to be 'psychics', but just seem to 'sense' things about Natalee. Perhaps if Natalee was moved several times, different people are picking up different things about different areas she may have been in, at different times. Do you think Natalee is still alive? What do you sense about Natalee? If you try to focus yourself you may be suprised at the feelings you have - this is just what some of us are also having and typing on this board, perhaps it can help to bring her safely home....

--The Snork
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2005, 04:35:05 PM »

Quote from: "KV123"
Snork,
there is a post by Red/redhead over at the prophecies board you sent me to who talks about a woman with her face painted red and blue, who just killed her boyfriend.  I think it is page 25 or 26.
I tried to sign up on that site and I had no luck, nor can I make guest posts, or I'd be chatting with Red... she is going to search on her own Saturday she says.

http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=8081&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=360
Just read it - very creepy. One woman, 2 men...and they have her pic on the back of a phone book or something like that...wearing a carnival costume with a painted red/blue face. Very creepy. What's going on in Aruba? So is this in addition to the headless guy they also found last week?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.