March 19, 2024, 12:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any CodeTalkers here?  (Read 345351 times)
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2005, 03:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.
He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den

watcher Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on
WHY the polis chief is leaving.

Shango Says:
June 26th, 2005 at 3:26 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the expected key
the door never existed
Eden is distant

Shango Says:
June 26th, 2005 at 3:33 pm
Simian
His Lordship did not bring the key found in the car, it did not exist
The arawaks can’t open the door
Hope lies with the cowbous,
but the posse was too late
Eden is still distant

I still wonder if there was no DNA  - therefore no others will have to be linked to the crime/coverup. I think BlueKyGirl and I may be reading the clues the same way but the message seems crystal clear from early this AM. If media pressure is not applied, Natalee's disappearance will be explained by sacrificing one or all of the three currently in custody and we will never know the whole story and how deep the governmental corruption is in Aruba. Will Natalee ever be found? I have to wonder if the dog permit delay for the Texas team was a ruse to allow time to make sure Natalee would never being found. I hope and pray not.

I cannot decide if Shango is legit or if he/she is a master manipulator. I just want that child back home where she belongs! Furthermore, if indeed Aruba is this corrupt, I would think we need to know so we can make educated travel decisions.

Any thoughts?

I have reservations about Shango, too--but whether or not he's just messing with everyone, at least he's making us think outside the box.

I also thought that the key he was referring to was DNA evidence. He alluded in other posts to the fact that if the "cowboys" didn't find the "loot" in a certain timeframe, it never would be found. (I hate to think that law enforcement was stalling so that the evidence could be covered up). I think the loot he's referring to is evidence, and Eden is another word for the truth. Evidence is the ONLY key that will expose the far-reaching corruption.
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2005, 04:03:02 PM »

I have to agree. thank ya'll for throwing around your ideas as well.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2005, 04:11:03 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
they have moved the board check your emails. everything is lost after 1:45 on the new board.

I'm confused--what board? Were our comments lost, or were Shango's comments lost?
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2005, 04:12:46 PM »

nope it was me being on the wrong board Embarassed  they will move it tonight I think it was said.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2005, 04:19:58 PM »

Can I get a copy of Shango's entries also?
may
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2005, 04:44:24 PM »

Shango is saying the media really need to investigate and dig up stuff about why the polis chief is leaving. The light needs to shine in that direction and not for everyone to say: oh good! he is leaving, he was corrupt and leave it at that.
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.