April 25, 2024, 02:45:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213132 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 08:27:41 AM »

I just woke up and turned on Fox....Mark Furhman is on first thing this morning...Uggggghhhhhhhh.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 08:29:13 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I just woke up and turned on Fox....Mark Furhman is on first thing this morning...Uggggghhhhhhhh.

Good Morning  Very Happy
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 08:29:14 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.

I don't think tourism is down now, but they are worried about the future.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2005, 08:29:56 AM »

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.
Aruba is App. same size as DC...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 08:30:34 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
what ws that little blurb that i caught on the news all about? it said the holloways will go to the media soon if nothing is done or no progress is made?????

i 100% know i heard it, but i never heard it explained. i figured they would tell all they have been told and what they have seen which could embarass a lot of people. Confused

GOOD IMAO!

peace to all
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2005, 08:30:38 AM »

the only way i see it affecting their economy is if she has hard proof that they basically all but told her that they don't care about what happened and care more about protecting their reputation......

oops, haven't they just about done that?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2005, 08:31:30 AM »

Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.

They also made it clear a couple nights ago at this point they just want their daughter, and dont care as much anymore about the investigation. If they know more, and think telling the media would help, then I am sure they will do it. I can understand how the feel. When my son was missing I didnt care about the legal issues. After I got him back though I wanted justice and basically had screwed that up. No one was ever arrested for taking my son, or helping hide him. Honestly though I was just pissed off and wanted them taken in, now I am just glad I got him back.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2005, 08:31:38 AM »

I remember the Levy case, that was intense.  I still think Condit had it done.  I hope they find her body soon.  .

They did. In May of 2002.

The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.

Police Chief Charles Ramsey made the grim announcement about 6 p.m., after the remains found Wednesday morning in Washington's Rock Creek Park were identified through dental records.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/22/levy.body/
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2005, 08:31:45 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Good Morning  Very Happy

Mornin' Shell...
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2005, 08:31:48 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.

May 22, 2002
**sorry** I forgot the Date.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 08:32:57 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I remember the Levy case, that was intense.  I still think Condit had it done.  I hope they find her body soon.  .

They did. In May of 2002.

The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.

Police Chief Charles Ramsey made the grim announcement about 6 p.m., after the remains found Wednesday morning in Washington's Rock Creek Park were identified through dental records.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/22/levy.body/

I thought shell meant she hoped they found Natalees body soon.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 08:33:08 AM »

My mom said she would do the same thing.  Although I am 26 she said there is no possible way she would leave an island without me or my body.
w. brown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2005, 08:33:31 AM »

Are the Holloways being involuntarily "forced" not to talk, b/c they don't want to burn any bridges with regard to finding Natalee?

Come on folks? Sounds like some are losing interest in finding Natalee-  that's exactly what the perpetrators hope for.  Just because this is not covering the front page does not take away from its importance.  A person needs help.  Please take a deep breath and let's get our second wind!!!  Never give up.  Pray.  God is a God of hope- "do not be discouraged."
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2005, 08:36:19 AM »

Quote from: "w. brown"
Are the Holloways being involuntarily "forced" not to talk, b/c they don't want to burn any bridges with regard to finding Natalee?

Come on folks? Sounds like some are losing interest in finding Natalee-  that's exactly what the perpetrators hope for.  Just because this is not covering the front page does not take away from its importance.  A person needs help.  Please take a deep breath and let's get our second wind!!!  Never give up.  Pray.  God is a God of hope- "do not be discouraged."

No, I don't think anyone is forcing them to do, or not do, anything.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2005, 08:36:36 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

They also made it clear a couple nights ago at this point they just want their daughter, and dont care as much anymore about the investigation. If they know more, and think telling the media would help, then I am sure they will do it. I can understand how the feel. When my son was missing I didnt care about the legal issues. After I got him back though I wanted justice and basically had screwed that up. No one was ever arrested for taking my son, or helping hide him. Honestly though I was just pissed off and wanted them taken in, now I am just glad I got him back.

I'm glkad u got him back.
the NH family has bit their tongue imo and tried to work with polis to get Natalee...in light of this new truth/lie I agree with their complete frusrtation and personally support them in whatever action they take next.

i'm sure they feel incredibly decieved and taken for fools by LE.
On top of their sadness now, I'm sure they are resentful...Knoing this about lie early in investigation ma have helped to find NH.  I'd be livid.

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2005, 08:36:36 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

And this really goes to show you that even as much as they are searching she could be right there, they just haven't found her yet.  Wasn't Chandra found in a place that had been searched many times?
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2005, 08:37:04 AM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
crematorium -

could not that oil refinery (near Joran's school) be used as one....it does have a incinerator as part of the plant???

anyone from the oil industry here have any knowledge of how the incinerator works overall?

I figure the body was disposed of the night that Beth and Alabama group arrived, and possibly during the time of...

It also would explain the sudden appearance of Deepak and Joran - leaning against the car....and their sudden smart a** attitude.  They had just finished getting rid of the body PERMANENTLY.....

I can't imagine that a couple of teens could enter a refinery with a dead body, bring it to an incenerator and burn it.  I work in a refinery, next to a Valero refinery in the U.S.  I can't get inside our plant without my badge or without having my vehicle searched.  The security might not be as strong at that location, but I can't imagine it would be some place that someone could easily sneak into and utilize equipment.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2005, 08:37:34 AM »

Quote from: "w. brown"

I personally havent given up. I know how it feels to not know where your baby is. It doesnt matter if your child is 1 or 30, they are still YOUR baby. I had tons of help and support when my son was missing, and there is no way I can with good conscious turn away from someone going through the same thing. Even though I cant be there, I have donated money to the search party itself. I also make sure to tell people who dont know as much about the case.
As for them being forced to keep quiet. I think in someways they are being asked to. They were probably told itll hurt the investigation and in the end any justice that will be served. So they have kept quiet as to not impede the case.

momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2005, 08:39:04 AM »

dragonfly,
yes chandra was found in an area that had already been searched.

pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2005, 08:39:32 AM »

I have a few questions.. The time line (under "concise timeline bt WN" at ScaredMonk. It has a sticky, and Is in the Discussion Forum

QUESTION ONE:
Why were the Kalpoe Brothers washing their car, as seen by their neighbors, at 2 AM the night Natalee disappeared?

QUESTION TWO:
Why were two withdrawals made from "someone" at PaulVDS's Aruba ATM... around 3AM, and later at 3.45
AM, in the wee hours after N's disappearance?

QUESTION THREE:
It is common to read that Joran bragged about sex w/ N. at his school the next AM. Is it true he told quite a few people that she drowned too?

Thx for any responses,
SL

I don't have any answers for you - brought this over so it didn't get lost in the locked thread; I'd like to see this discussed as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.