April 27, 2024, 09:13:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213175 times)
MonkeyMomOf3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2005, 10:59:47 AM »

Hi everyone, I have been reading when I get the chance, it is kind of hard with three very small children (one being a newborn), but I keep on the news here on this message board. Just wanted to say hi and see if there is any new "news".  Wink

My Own Opinion, MonkeyMomOf3
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2005, 11:00:04 AM »

Thanks FOM.  You're right.  Sometimes it is.  Gotta go for a little bit guys.  My little one has to see the doctor!!!  I'll be back!!   Very Happy
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2005, 11:00:15 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"

So what about the withdrawals in the middle of the night by PVDS from an ATM?  Could those withdrawals be $$$ to pay SC?  Since we keep hearing about this, do we have any proof?

This is one of a LONG list of events that we have no real confirmation for. So much in this case is built on "rumors" rather than proven facts. I would lump the "by-the-pool-plan-alibi" meeting, the McDonald's pickup, the "confession", the late-night car wash, and this event together right now as being UNPROVEN.

We dont know what the 'actual' case is built on - what we all have is rumors - I hope their ifnormation is more factual.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2005, 11:00:33 AM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "xcptnl"
Unrelated question - why do I have to keep logging in??

We have shortened the idle time out.

To cut down on the number of inactive connections, just taking up space.

Heck I am at work - I have to be idle either here or my work stuff!! Very Happy

It seems to be very quick...a couple of minutes (sigh)

Yes, I find the same here. Seems very quick, like you said a few minutes. I am reading back and forth between pages. I've had to log in quite a few times in just a 1/2 hour period.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2005, 11:01:10 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
I feel the same. I personally feel Joran is guity. I think he's a cocky jerk. I also think dad has possibly acted illegally. We have the right to discuss this case using our gut feeling based on what we know so far. Part of me loves the thought of "hanging him by his nuts" as someone suggested. HOWEVER, when it comes to rights I take a far different stance. I trust our founding fathers were wise and made our laws for very good reason. The fact is innocent people are convicted everyday...and guilty people go free everyday....while that's not fair...it's still the best damn system in the world

Oh, Nancy I know you are right.  This probably isn't the best day for me to be talking about our judicial system.  Off topic, I know, but my best friend was beaten and stalked in two different states by the same man and we arrived for his preliminary hearing this morning on the stalking charges here and they informed her that they let him out of jail 2 days ago and pled him to a misdemeanor charge of violating a protective order, set him free, and would not extradite to the other state for the charges there.  Today, I'm not real happy with our system.

sorry to hear dragonfly...often the system is tougher for the victim.

I'm sorry too, Dragonfly!  Fortunately, I've never been the victim of such a situation.  Our system can be corrupt and wrong, there is no question about it.  It's heartbreaking to think Tim of Equasearch couldn't even get the police to file a missing person's report on his daughter.  Only when he saw two bodies were found in a field did he go to the cops and find out one was in fact his daughter.  Uggghhhhhh.

The fact remains, we've "heard" good and bad about Joran.  Our incredible instincts tell us he's good for this.  If he's let go I hope his life is hell in the free world...if he's guilty.  If on the slight chance he's innocent I hope to hell he can prove it!
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2005, 11:02:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! C. Croes is a freind of the VDS?  That's what they are saying on FOX.  Anyone know if this is true.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2005, 11:04:06 AM »

Have they done the voice analysis on Joran, yet?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2005, 11:04:11 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Nutbrain"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.

They also made it clear a couple nights ago at this point they just want their daughter, and dont care as much anymore about the investigation. If they know more, and think telling the media would help, then I am sure they will do it. I can understand how the feel. When my son was missing I didnt care about the legal issues. After I got him back though I wanted justice and basically had screwed that up. No one was ever arrested for taking my son, or helping hide him. Honestly though I was just pissed off and wanted them taken in, now I am just glad I got him back.

I'm glkad u got him back.
the NH family has bit their tongue imo and tried to work with polis to get Natalee...in light of this new truth/lie I agree with their complete frusrtation and personally support them in whatever action they take next.

i'm sure they feel incredibly decieved and taken for fools by LE.
On top of their sadness now, I'm sure they are resentful...Knoing this about lie early in investigation ma have helped to find NH.  I'd be livid.

What new lie??  Monkeys type much faster than my life allows me to read.

Yeah! What new lie? I can't keep up!!!! I still have a semi-life and missed much of the posts over the last days and the news

Arrow Sorry. I meant new revelation on fox that w/in 24 hours Joran and Paulus had concocted the first big lie... " is this evidence of a cover-up" says fox on right now...Does anyone else find this ironic big news after Mickey stands up to say whole famil involved???
 I'm glad he said what he did.
Seems like his info put spolight back on pvds and joran and Le in relaion to there possibly being a cover up... voice analysis info should be good...

peace to all
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2005, 11:04:38 AM »

Something I noticed last night while watching CNN with Nancy Grace, she asked Tim Miller(equusearch guy) how things were coming along in the search. He said that he couldn't give details as to where they are searching but he did tell her that over the next few days they beleive they will find Natalee. He said today would be an important day in the search. And he did say that it would be in the water, very dangerous.

Did anyone else see this? I'm wondering if they are still in that quarry where they initially got the HIT from the cadaver's.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2005, 11:06:54 AM »

Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.

They also made it clear a couple nights ago at this point they just want their daughter, and dont care as much anymore about the investigation. If they know more, and think telling the media would help, then I am sure they will do it. I can understand how the feel. When my son was missing I didnt care about the legal issues. After I got him back though I wanted justice and basically had screwed that up. No one was ever arrested for taking my son, or helping hide him. Honestly though I was just pissed off and wanted them taken in, now I am just glad I got him back.

the NH family has bit their tongue imo and tried to work with polis to get Natalee...in light of this new truth/lie I agree with their complete frusrtation and personally support them in whatever action they take next.

On top of their sadness now, I'm sure they are resentful...Knoing this about lie early in investigation ma have helped to find NH.  I'd be livid.

Yeah! What new lie? I can't keep up!!!! I still have a semi-life and missed much of the posts over the last days and the news

Arrow Sorry. I meant new revelation on fox that w/in 24 hours Joran and Paulus had concocted the first big lie... " is this evidence of a cover-up" says fox on right now...Does anyone else find this ironic big news after Mickey stands up to say whole famil involved???
Seems like his info put spolight back on pvds and joran and Le in relation to there possibly being a cover up... voice analysis info should be good...

Thanks, I thought it was something new.

Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2005, 11:07:59 AM »

Thanks, FOM, for clarifying that.   Have to go to work (sigh).   Sad
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2005, 11:09:57 AM »

Seems like his info put spolight back on pvds and joran and Le in relation to there possibly being a cover up... voice analysis info should be good...

Thanks, I thought it was something new.

Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?

don't know yet if it will be officially allowed...

peace to all
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2005, 11:12:39 AM »

Speaking of boats, are there people in Aruba who live aboard their sailboats, cabin cruisers, etc.?  If so, has anybody taken a look at those boats in terms of having an extra guest?  If you were holding/hiding someone, wouldn't a boat at anchor be perfect with alot of searching going on elsewhere?

Or maybe someone who lives aboard and whose boat usually never leaves the slip but went cruising about a month ago and hasn't left again since?

If you sailed in from another island/country, where could you dock for a few days/weeks?  Would you rent a slip at a marina?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2005, 11:13:24 AM »

Good Morning to ALL!  Today is a new day and I feel very good that something big is going to come about today.......lets hope anyway!

Did anyone hear SC mention he was doing security on the boat that night and he slept there also? I found that info. very interesting.  Also, he had a big smile on his face when he said it....I think there's more to this story.
Anyone else have feelings to this?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2005, 11:13:26 AM »

Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?[/color]

Hey Diva, I must have missed something here...have seen the voice analysis tool mentioned...who is bringing that in?  Is the TX group facilitating that?  Will the local LE use that..and will the results be legal in their system??

Lots of Questions!!!!
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2005, 11:13:58 AM »

Did they ever find that guy that flew over on Natalee's flight and vanished?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2005, 11:15:50 AM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
I think there's more to this story.
Anyone else have feelings to this?

Morning Candygirl...  

Yes, I agree with you.  He's a player in this, for sure.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2005, 11:16:32 AM »

I think the voice analysis guys are from Atlanta.  They were asking the news media to send them audio to analyze.  I didn't get the impression they were waiting for LE to "let" them do it.  They emphasized it was simply a tool and not admissible in court anyway.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2005, 11:16:42 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?[/color]

Hey Diva, I must have missed something here...have seen the voice analysis tool mentioned...who is bringing that in?  Is the TX group facilitating that?  Will the local LE use that..and will the results be legal in their system??

Lots of Questions!!!!

I know that Jug has said he got a call from someone in Atlant that had one and he wanted to use it, it was on last wk's Greta I think, but I haven't heard they were actually going to allow it to be used

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2005, 11:16:51 AM »

quote]

You took a field trip to an Aruban prison??

Ever think MAYBE their system isn't EXACTLY like the one in the prison you visited?? Just a thought![/quote]
 Do you know my line of work ??  ask before making  a "Attack" on me.
 Your comment was a waste of bandwith
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.