April 27, 2024, 05:21:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213193 times)
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2005, 11:16:56 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?[/color]

Hey Diva, I must have missed something here...have seen the voice analysis tool mentioned...who is bringing that in?  Is the TX group facilitating that?  Will the local LE use that..and will the results be legal in their system??

Lots of Questions!!!!

I thought Jug said last night on CNN that yes the LE/Dutch was all for the voice analysis and were excited to use it

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Just Wunderin'
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2005, 11:17:29 AM »

DivaToo said:  "Are they going to actually allow the voice analysis?"

The Voice Analysis persons stated last night that they had explained to the LE officials that it even though it is not admissible in court, it is an excellent investigative tool and the LE officials agreed to allow them to use it.  Just what I heard.  However, as we all know, the LE officials may be blowing large quantities of SMOKE~~~~~~~~ Rolling Eyes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2005, 11:18:11 AM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Something I noticed last night while watching CNN with Nancy Grace, she asked Tim Miller(equusearch guy) how things were coming along in the search. He said that he couldn't give details as to where they are searching but he did tell her that over the next few days they beleive they will find Natalee. He said today would be an important day in the search. And he did say that it would be in the water, very dangerous.

I hope and pray he is right....they need to find Natalee or I fear these three will walk

Did anyone else see this? I didn't...but I was out for most of the evening   I'm wondering if they are still in that quarry where they initially got the HIT from the cadaver's.
I asked about that yesterday....????  if is was answered I missed it

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2005, 11:18:26 AM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
I think there's more to this story.
Anyone else have feelings to this?

Morning Candygirl...  

Yes, I agree with you.  He's a player in this, for sure.

I absolutely beleive that too, I sure hope he's under surveilance

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2005, 11:18:26 AM »

Hey Diva, I must have missed something here...have seen the voice analysis tool mentioned...who is bringing that in?  Is the TX group facilitating that?  Will the local LE use that..and will the results be legal in their system??

Lots of Questions!!!!

My understanding,
Jug had someone bring in the voice analysis tool.
Undetermined if local LE will use the tool.
Undetermined if it will be legal to use in Aruba.  
LE has given Jug and co audio to run thru analysis on the machine.
Will be used primarily to determine who is lying and how to best facilitate going forward with the hunt for Natalee.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:08 AM »

Lots of Questions!!!!

I thought Jug said last night on CNN that yes the LE/Dutch was all for the voice analysis and were excited to use it

I missed last nights news except for bits of Greta and her weathermen, I was trying to eat my dinner at 9:30  Rolling Eyes  after taking care of my 5 y.o monkey  Laughing

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:48 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
quote]

You took a field trip to an Aruban prison??

Ever think MAYBE their system isn't EXACTLY like the one in the prison you visited?? Just a thought!

Do you know my line of work ??  ask before making  a "Attack" on me.
 Your comment was a waste of bandwith[/quote]

Well it was just a question. Have you been to an Aruban prison? In my line of work I've been in MANY prisons in the US, never in a foreign country though. So your point is valid here regarding SOME visiting rooms, but I'm curious as to if you know something we all don't. If so, please share. Are they lying about the prison system too down there? Or was your comment just your "assumption"?
AUburn_Tiger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:49 AM »

I'm at work so I can't possibly go back and catch up from yesterday, but what was the deal with her stepdad being questioned? Has anything come from that?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2005, 11:19:55 AM »

Lots of Questions!!!!

I know that Jug has said he got a call from someone in Atlant that had one and he wanted to use it, it was on last wk's Greta I think, but I haven't heard they were actually going to allow it to be used

Now there yah go!...Didn't all I had to do was ask.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2005, 11:20:12 AM »

Good Morning to ALL!  Today is a new day and I feel very good that something big is going to come about today.......lets hope anyway!

Did anyone hear SC mention he was doing security on the boat that night and he slept there also? I found that info. very interesting.  Also, he had a big smile on his face when he said it....I think there's more to this story.

He was also saying that he could'nt remember at first where he was that night.  Then it came to him that he was on the boat all night.  I don't know what to think about anything anymore having to do with this case.  I just keep reminding myself that there is a real girl missing and a real mother in pain.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2005, 11:20:14 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Something I noticed last night while watching CNN with Nancy Grace, she asked Tim Miller(equusearch guy) how things were coming along in the search. He said that he couldn't give details as to where they are searching but he did tell her that over the next few days they beleive they will find Natalee. He said today would be an important day in the search. And he did say that it would be in the water, very dangerous.

I hope and pray he is right....they need to find Natalee or I fear these three will walk

Did anyone else see this? I didn't...but I was out for most of the evening   I'm wondering if they are still in that quarry where they initially got the HIT from the cadaver's.

Sunny

My understanding from Tim MIller interview last night was they will be in water today, not inland water.   This leads me to believe in the ocean.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »

Sunny

The Equisearch people are being very closed mouth about where they are searching.  They had problems the other day with reporters getting in their way.  We probably won't find out anything unless Natalee turns up.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

Lots of Questions!!!!

I forget who actually brought it over...but they did get permission to do so...they interviewed two law enforcement officers from US...so i know it was accepted but is obviously not admissable in court..they said it is used to help move along investigations and to assist in how to go abou the investigation and such.....they showed how it worked and it seems legite so that would be good..they took a clip of PVDS's interview or something and showed where he was inaccurate, stressed, highly nervous, telling the truth and lying..so we wil hae to see

Kelly
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2005, 11:21:03 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"

Lots of Questions!!!!

My understanding,
Jug had someone bring in the voice analysis tool.
Undetermined if local LE will use the tool.
Undetermined if it will be legal to use in Aruba.  
LE has given Jug and co audio to run thru analysis on the machine.
Will be used primarily to determine who is lying and how to best facilitate going forward with the hunt for Natalee.

Ditto!  And I think he was a little TOO happy just coming out of prison...he actually enjoyed himself.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2005, 11:21:05 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"

Lots of Questions!!!!

I know that Jug has said he got a call from someone in Atlant that had one and he wanted to use it, it was on last wk's Greta I think, but I haven't heard they were actually going to allow it to be used

Now there yah go!...Didn't all I had to do was ask.

Mr. Green someones link to gravatar was much help Wink

Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2005, 11:23:17 AM »

Quote from: "mskygirl"

Boys were let go in order to follow them and see what they were up to.  

That's the biggest pile of BS I've ever heard.

What about their clothes, the cars, their fingernails scraped, the vdS home?

It's pathetic!  They lose more and more credibility every time they open their mouths.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2005, 11:23:55 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"

Sunny

My understanding from Tim MIller interview last night was they will be in water today, not inland water.   This leads me to believe in the ocean.

thanks....I missed the interview, Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2005, 11:24:25 AM »

I think there's more to this story.

Morning Candygirl...  

Yes, I agree with you.  He's a player in this, for sure.

I absolutely beleive that too, I sure hope he's under surveilance

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post earlier...this is the one to which I was referring: I agree with above and thought he was a little TOO happy just coming out of prison---had too good of a time?
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »

tito  .on FOX... Voice  tech...not admissable.BOooooo
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:12 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
tito  .on FOX... Voice  tech...not admissable.BOooooo

will they still use it for investigative purposes tho?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.