April 28, 2024, 01:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213206 times)
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:19 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Something I noticed last night while watching CNN with Nancy Grace, she asked Tim Miller(equusearch guy) how things were coming along in the search. He said that he couldn't give details as to where they are searching but he did tell her that over the next few days they beleive they will find Natalee. He said today would be an important day in the search. And he did say that it would be in the water, very dangerous.

I hope and pray he is right....they need to find Natalee or I fear these three will walk

Did anyone else see this? I didn't...but I was out for most of the evening   I'm wondering if they are still in that quarry where they initially got the HIT from the cadaver's.
I asked about that yesterday....????  if is was answered I missed it

Sunny

My understanding from Tim MIller interview last night was they will be in water today, not inland water.   This leads me to believe in the ocean.

All that I heard him say was "in the water"

I didn't hear him say "not inland"
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:22 AM »

Quote from: "golden"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Good Morning to ALL!  Today is a new day and I feel very good that something big is going to come about today.......lets hope anyway!

Did anyone hear SC mention he was doing security on the boat that night and he slept there also? I found that info. very interesting.  Also, he had a big smile on his face when he said it....I think there's more to this story.
Anyone else have feelings to this?

He was also saying that he could'nt remember at first where he was that night.  Then it came to him that he was on the boat all night.  I don't know what to think about anything anymore having to do with this case.  I just keep reminding myself that there is a real girl missing and a real mother in pain.

I agree with you on that note. Looking at Beth the last few days, IMO she look resigned to the fact that Natalee is no longer with us. I really feel for her and the family. This is just to bizzarr........I actually thought Natalee would have been found the first week.  The LE has made some Major mistakes, whether that be cover-up or not. I hope prosecuters can bring them all down including ANYcorruption that might be going on.

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:28 AM »

The Equisearch people are being very closed mouth about where they are searching.  They had problems the other day with reporters getting in their way.  We probably won't find out anything unless Natalee turns up.[/quote]

I agree with you....but I wonder how in the heck they are keeping the press away......also it was mentioned they were bringing in additional equipment...any news on if it got there?

Please donate  to Equusearch.....a very worthy cause.

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:52 AM »

<<If he is Innocent, why would you say that??
Nothing has been proven.>>

Are you kidding?  If you're caught cheating on a standardized exam, you're pretty close to radioactive to all U.S. colleges.  (I recall that it's a 3% acceptance rate for students in this situation.)

This kid perpatrated fraud in a missing persons investigation.  That fraud stands a good chance of causing the missing persons case never to be solved.  And a university is supposed to let the kid in with a deep discount?

Saint Leo University can - and will - revise its character assessment.  It also has the right to minimize the chance that angry mobs will disrupt campus life.

And what could Joran do about it?  Sue?  He'd have the burden of proof on whatever half-assed theory he'd come up with.  That burden would almost certainly include proving that he didn't have anything to do with Natalee's disappearance.  And he'd have no right against self-incrimination.  Trust me - Joran isn't going anywhere near a courtroom if he gets out of this jam.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2005, 11:28:35 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
tito  .on FOX... Voice  tech...not admissable.BOooooo

I saw an interview yesterday and I'm not sure if was Tito or not.  Is he the black gentleman?  Is he a reporter?  If the one I saw yesterday was Tito he seemed to be a little behind in information on the case.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2005, 11:29:25 AM »

the 3 put in the same room again ! Wonder what was said??
this after paul talked to Joran..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2005, 11:29:51 AM »

Sandra.. I just turned Fox on.. didnt get to hear anyhting.. went to commercial!  What did they have to say?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2005, 11:30:54 AM »

Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Mad That makes me ill!!!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2005, 11:31:17 AM »

Quote from: "TVMom"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I think there's more to this story.
Anyone else have feelings to this?

Morning Candygirl...  

Yes, I agree with you.  He's a player in this, for sure.

I absolutely beleive that too, I sure hope he's under surveilance

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post earlier...this is the one to which I was referring: I agree with above and thought he was a little TOO happy just coming out of prison---had too good of a time?

IMO, I'm thinkin he beleives he got off........I'm smelling a pay-off for disposing of body........I'm not buying any of his BS!

candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2005, 11:33:38 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Something I noticed last night while watching CNN with Nancy Grace, she asked Tim Miller(equusearch guy) how things were coming along in the search. He said that he couldn't give details as to where they are searching but he did tell her that over the next few days they beleive they will find Natalee. He said today would be an important day in the search. And he did say that it would be in the water, very dangerous.

I hope and pray he is right....they need to find Natalee or I fear these three will walk

Did anyone else see this? I didn't...but I was out for most of the evening   I'm wondering if they are still in that quarry where they initially got the HIT from the cadaver's.
I asked about that yesterday....????  if is was answered I missed it

Sunny

My understanding from Tim MIller interview last night was they will be in water today, not inland water.   This leads me to believe in the ocean.

I didn't hear him say "not inland"

Yes he said "not inland" when Nancy asked for a hint, thats the way I remember it anyhooo

icey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2005, 11:33:42 AM »

Hi All...

I am impressed with the way the family can rebound when this case seems to stall or a setback occurs. Please continue to send and resend letters to govt officials in the US, Netherlands and Aruba. This is about getting Natalee back, and we need to make sure those in govt know we are expecting them to act. Solving this case is as much in the best interest of Aruba and the Netherlands as it is for the US.

The family has made a letter writing request, let's give them they support they need. Write a seperate one from each member of your family (different envelope) and extended family. Contact your friends as well. This needs to cross over from the blogs to the mainstream internet audience.

Add in your own text, but keep the request respectful!  I can post my letter text, if needed.

My 10 letters go out later today.

Please take an active role in working for Natalee's return!

Respectively..

icey

(Here is the request from the main monkey page:)

This is a letter writing campaign started by family friend Sunny Tillman in hopes of creating and maintaining pressure for authorities to do everything possible to find Natalee Holloway. Everything starts at the grass roots and she is asking that we all take a little time out of our day and make a difference.

The letter from Sunny requests the following:

Please send a hand written note to the Ambassador at the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Washington, DC asking for the continued support from Holland in the search for Natalee Holloway. This campaign is intended to reflect the class, and dignity displayed by Natalee’s mother Beth over the past few weeks, and we ask that the content s of your letters do this as well. The goal of this campaign is to illustrate in numbers of mailed letters the number of American who care about Natalee and her family. We would ask out Scared Monkey readers to take a moment out of their day.

Suggested text …

Dear Mr. Ambassador

America wants to encourage you to do all you can to help find Natalee Holloway by supporting the use of state of the art technology in the investigation, and continuing to lend other technical support to the effort. We all thank you very much for your help and for your concern.

Address:
Mr. Boudewijn Johannes Van Eenennaam
Dutch Ambassador to the United States
The Royal Netherlands Embassy
4200 Linnean Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20008
(On the front of the envelop put, “PLEASE FIND NATALEE”

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2005, 11:33:48 AM »

They should obtain a shirt like Natalie was wearing that night, damage it a little and put it in an see through evidence bag, then interrogate them with that evidence bag sitting innocently at the end of the table and watch their reaction.

Innocent people dont lie.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2005, 11:36:08 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
They should obtain a shirt like Natalie was wearing that night, damage it a little and put it in an see through evidence bag, then interrogate them with that evidence bag sitting innocently at the end of the table and watch their reaction.

That is aginst The  LAW.  You wish to Beat them,also?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2005, 11:36:17 AM »

Interesting.. bet they would crap their pants.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2005, 11:37:19 AM »

This just makes me angry - it seems like they are desperate, and can't get them to talk any other way but when they're all together.

I am becoming more and more fearful that there will be major releases on Monday.  I know the prosecutor says she has emails, text messages, and more....Joran has told 8 stories now...but I wonder if that's all they have.  

Also, there have been so many good ideas here in the last couple of weeks on details that should be checked out.  I don't know the manpower there - but it's hard for me to picture a few guys/gals checking out all the different things this bunch has thought of!  How many people are working on this - anyone know?
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2005, 11:37:33 AM »

yeah, really looks like the days of lynching are still around.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2005, 11:38:04 AM »

Anyone who is watchin fox could you please post updates..at work so cant watch it! Thanks!

Kelly
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2005, 11:38:40 AM »

Are you in Aruba?  I know NOTHING about Aruba law.  I didn't realize that would be illegal.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2005, 11:39:08 AM »

My understanding from Tim MIller interview last night was they will be in water today, not inland water.   This leads me to believe in the ocean.[/quote]

I didn't hear him say "not inland"[/quote]

Yes he said "not inland" when Nancy asked for a hint, thats the way I remember it anyhooo[/quote]

So that might mean it  is inland...just to throw the hounds off!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2005, 11:39:49 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

will they still use it for investigative purposes tho?

i think they already did / last nite on fox/pvds/highly stressed

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.