April 27, 2024, 11:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213201 times)
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "altruist"
It has been mentioned a number of times by American media that sodium pentathol is legal to use in Aruba during the course of an investigation.  Seems that NOW is the TIME to utilize it.  Again, as a tool, the results are not admissable into the court room.  Think at a minimum it would be effective with the Kalpoe brothers, now I don't know how that drug effects sociopath's, I certainly believe sociopath's can fool a lie detector & probably voice analysis.

Please Ms. Prosecutor, utilize ALL the TOOLS available to you.  JMHO
[/size]
[/b]

WHAT THE CRAP ARE THEY WAITING ON?!
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2005, 12:06:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I saw an interview with BHT lastnight...it was a replay from earlier in the day...but she emphaisied that Natalee had been KIDNAPPED....she was also talking about her 90 minute meeting with the VDS's and about PVDS perspiring....and said it was more of what he 'wouldn't respond to' than what he actually said that reinforced her feeling that he knew more than he said.

the emphatic use of KIDNAPPED struck me as odd.....she has gone back to saying kidnapped instead of 'what happened to Natalee' as she has been saying more recently.......sure wish she would have told more about what he wouldn't respond to!

Good Morning everyone!!

Sunny

She has to believe Natalee was kidnapped in order to cling onto any hope that she remains alive.  It is what keeps her going, and gets her out of bed each morning.

Furthermore, if Beth has information that Natalee was drugged; from the moment she is transported by another in a vehicle (all three boys admit her being in the car that night), from a legal standpoint, that is construed as kidnapping.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Ok-after I took a break for my breathing, one thought that crossed my mind-maybe they are bringing all 3 in the same room to use the voice analysis on them?  Hmm---back to a positive here--

Really freak them out by having someone close in height/weight, blonde hair, same type of clothes (in general, men don't remember exactly what kind of clothing and colors) my husband doesn't 95% of the time, walk by their cells and see their reaction.

If you look at the shirt Natalee was wearing that night you will notice that its one of a kind, I doubt they will every forget what that shirt looks like.

Innocent people dont lie.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "altruist"
It has been mentioned a number of times by American media that sodium pentathol is legal to use in Aruba during the course of an investigation.  Seems that NOW is the TIME to utilize it.  Again, as a tool, the results are not admissable into the court room.  Think at a minimum it would be effective with the Kalpoe brothers, now I don't know how that drug effects sociopath's, I certainly believe sociopath's can fool a lie detector & probably voice analysis.
Please Ms. Prosecutor, utilize ALL the TOOLS available to you.  JMHO

Yup... I already saw that weeks ago... SOCIOPATH'S is the right word! Rolling Eyes
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2005, 12:10:08 PM »

Come on people, be reasonable.  If the polygraph is not legal in their system, then the voice analysis and especially the sodium pentathol are not legal to use in their system either.  It's just common sense.  

Also, if the govt. is not releasing information to the public regarding evidence they are not going to release interrogation information either.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2005, 12:10:14 PM »

Confessions.  Confessions must be voluntary and
may not be obtained through the use of force,
threat, or promises; drugs, alcohol, hypnosis or
exhaustion.  They are to be taken in the accused's
own words (Code of Criminal Procedure, Article
29). If a confession is involuntarily obtained it
will be excluded from the trial (Lensing and
Rayar, 1992; 627; Schreuder, 1993).
     During police interrogation, suspects have
the right to remain silent and cannot be forced to
answer police questions.  During the 6-hour
detention period, police are allowed to question
suspects and may refuse them access to a lawyer.
After the 6-hour detention in cases where police
make an arrest for an "arrestable" (felony)
offense, a lawyer is automatically provided the
accused.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2005, 12:12:46 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
accused.

Is this ARUBAN law?
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2005, 12:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Ok-after I took a break for my breathing, one thought that crossed my mind-maybe they are bringing all 3 in the same room to use the voice analysis on them?  Hmm---back to a positive here--

Really freak them out by having someone close in height/weight, blonde hair, same type of clothes (in general, men don't remember exactly what kind of clothing and colors) my husband doesn't 95% of the time, walk by their cells and see their reaction.

If you look at the shirt Natalee was wearing that night you will notice that its one of a kind, I doubt they will every forget what that shirt looks like.

I have seen shirts similar to this in the stores--it is the style--but it is unique

Jennifer
Linny1125
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2005, 12:14:14 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "momto5"
Shell,
My husband is starting to ger bored with the coverage. I hope his feeling isnt like alot of other people. He is reminded of the Chandra Levy case himself. I really hope they can come up with a resolution soon to this and she isnt missing too much longer. Its been more then a month now, and it doesnt seem any closer to being solved.

You know I hope Natalee is found and those who are responsible are brought to justice, but I myself have to admit alll this negative Media and scandal is turning me away.
It's tabloid reporting!!
I still remeber rachel cooke, her family are still searching and have no clues.

Your "brought to justice" quote reminds me of looking for bin laden...........It's been 3 years and they STILL haven't found him.  Took 6 MONTHS to arrest Scott Peterson.............
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2005, 12:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
accused.

Is this ARUBAN law?

AHH... that is why it is Posted..YES
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2005, 12:15:38 PM »

REFERENCE:
FOX NEWS: Investigation disrupted?
http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Paulus Van der Sloot "If the police don't find a body.. there is no case."

If PVdS said "don't find a body".. then they must re-arrest him.. BECAUSE PVdS _HAS__KNOWLEDGE_ OF "_A__BODY_" !!!

-

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2005, 12:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
accused.

Is this ARUBAN law?

AHH... that is why it is Posted..YES

Interesting..
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2005, 12:16:46 PM »

I found this article to be great and makes great points

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8417771/

Jennifer
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »

I'm making a phone call after lunch .

Royal Netherlands Embassy

4200 Linnean Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20008

Telephone: (202) 244-5300
Fax: (202) 362-3430
URL: http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/

Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2005, 12:18:21 PM »

I found this article to be great and makes great points

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8417771/

does anyone know what awematin mag said today??
or listening to dag>>????

peace to all
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: June 30, 2005, 12:18:28 PM »

Quote from: "Robert J"
REFERENCE:
FOX NEWS: Investigation disrupted?
http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Paulus Van der Sloot "If the police don't find a body.. there is no case."

If PVdS said "don't find a body".. then they must re-arrest him.. BECAUSE PVdS _HAS__KNOWLEDGE_ OF "_A__BODY_" !!!

-

then what are they waiting for?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
altruist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 30, 2005, 12:19:05 PM »

These tools ( polygraph, voice analysis & sodium pentathol) are LEGAL in Aruba, they are NOT ADMISSABLE in the court of law.  However, in the event that information obtained through their use leads to the discovery of forensic evidence that then is ADMISSABLE.  I believe that is how it works, JMHO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2005, 12:20:42 PM »

I don't know if or why it would be against the law in Aruba..but it is not against the law in the US....there many many such 'tricks' used, just like telling one that the other has agreed to talk for a lesser charge and is going to put all the blame on YOU![/quote]

NO "Plea  Bargain" in Aruba.[/quote]

Excuse me...but if you would read...I did clearly state a TRICK used by interrogators..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nutnhoney1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2005, 12:21:56 PM »

Anyone happen to catch Greta's blog on Fox this morning?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161202,00.html

Seems Greta's homesick for the US, but feels guilty about it when she thinks about how Natalee's family will stay in Aruba "with only bad news (likely) in the future."  I was very disheartened when Greta mentioned that at some point in the near future, the media is going to pack up and move on to the next story, especially since the media has become one of greatest assets for Natalee's family.  I knew the day would come when the media would move on from the story, but I think it will be a great loss for the family to no longer have them there.  I hope the web blogs (like this one) keep up the publicity (as much as they can) without MSM down there to keep putting pressure on Aruba to solve this case.[/url]
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2005, 12:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Smilin_Camus"
Considering JVDS and the Brothers origional story about the dropping Natalee off at the Hotel, has anyone else thought that the addition of the information about Natalee "falling" and the possible addition of Natalee having sex with Joron could have been added to the story for a reason?

Maybe, just to give the lie added, essential details....But maybe because JVDS and whoever helped him with his story were afraid the body would be found.

This gives me a small bit of hope...if they felt they needed to explain away certian forensic evidence that might have come up, it means that natalee's body might be found yet (i.e. not incinerated or disposed of completely)

Also, another side to this coin we would the need for the suspects in this case to not only come up with a lie, but to add actual DETAILS to that lie!  For instance, it was said that Joran not only said Natalee tripped (or fell down), but that earlier in the evening she had been drinking and "doing drugs".  When I heard that, a HUGE red flag was raised in my mind...

I looking at this statement alone, one could theorize that they are attempting to be preemptive in explaing possible forensice evidence that may be gathered later on her body.  That's why after hearing this, I strongly believe she will be found on land, and not on sea.  Unfortunately, I believe her to be deceased.

What does this all mean?  Well, I'm no professional slueth.  But, I think she was drugged, raped, and accidentally killed after an adverse reaction to whatever drug she was given.  Then, the coverup and disposal (involving dear old Dad) began that early morning.  How it was disposed of is the million dollar question...

Just my 2 cents,

Strike
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.