April 27, 2024, 04:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213189 times)
Linny1125
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2005, 12:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I just woke up and turned on Fox....Mark Furhman is on first thing this morning...Uggggghhhhhhhh.

I cannot understand why the far right conservative "news" station, FOX consistently has questionable people as their "Experts" -- Why on earth would ANYONE believe Mark Furhman?? He's in this for the bucks -- watch for the title of his new book on this affair.  And why wasn't he ever prosecuted for perjury? We won't even go into his heinous racism.  Jeeeezzz. And that other guy they use all the time?  The one who used to advise Clinton, then got caught on tape with a prostitute?  Gimme a break??
baj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 30, 2005, 12:52:45 PM »

Do you guys think that the media and I guess generally people are starting to lose interest in this.  It seems that there are less people on the boards.  I guess my concern is that it is gradually fading away, which is not a good thing.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: June 30, 2005, 12:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Yeah Angie!!! Blonde humor, ya know?

lmao.. Im just a brunette with lots of grey..ha ha ha!!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 30, 2005, 12:54:21 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I dint imply that my detective friend has ever done that.. he hasnt.. nor anyone of his co workers.. BUT it does happen.!! I dont think its a way for a detective to BOOST thier career for a confession., false or not. IMO.

Angie, roxy is being sarcastic and inciting, It might be best to not even respond.  It would be interesting to hear your friends ideas regarding this case.

Innocent people dont lie.
EdwinW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 30, 2005, 12:54:22 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

The other night, there was quite a discussion with the night crew about interrogation methods in Aruba.  One of the monkeys brought up a statement by PVDS that he was concerned about the interrogation because Aruba did not follow the Dutch system in that they had their own method, something like Zaanse.  Other posters were telling bits and pieces about that method, and it was nothing like what you just described in that it did seem more harsh.

Of course, the other night there were links for all this.

Do you know anything about that method?

About 15 years ago a young woman was murdered in a dressing room in bike shop in a city called "Zaandam" near Amsterdam. The police arrested a man who denied everything and said he has nothing to do with that muder. The police interrogated him very hard (but not physical) and weeks later he committed the murder ! Later during the trial he denied everything but he (so far I know) was put behind bars. The way they interrogated him was later referred as "the Zaanse interrrogation" (hence the name from Zaandam) and is forbidden.

Years later after a new investigation the police found out that this man was 100 % innocent .... and they even found the real killer !!!
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 30, 2005, 12:54:57 PM »

i wonder if the holloways have tried to investigate using a psychic...i mean at this point, why not? all you have now is hope and time.
Linny1125
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 30, 2005, 12:55:15 PM »

Quote from: "billsfan960"
Is there a video link available that shows Juron and his SMUG face being transported fromm jail to the police station from yesterday.

Thank you in advance.

Not defending him, but if you'll watch it again, you'll notice that he was having a terrible time trying to sit upright in the car with both of his hands cuffed behind his back.  Try it --
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2005, 12:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "baj"
Do you guys think that the media and I guess generally people are starting to lose interest in this.  It seems that there are less people on the boards.  I guess my concern is that it is gradually fading away, which is not a good thing.

I sure hope thats not the case..
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2005, 12:56:17 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "altruist"
It has been mentioned a number of times by American media that sodium pentathol is legal to use in Aruba during the course of an investigation.  Seems that NOW is the TIME to utilize it.  Again, as a tool, the results are not admissable into the court room.  Think at a minimum it would be effective with the Kalpoe brothers, now I don't know how that drug effects sociopath's, I certainly believe sociopath's can fool a lie detector & probably voice analysis.

Please Ms. Prosecutor, utilize ALL the TOOLS available to you.  JMHO
[/size]
[/b]

If that's, in fact, true, then what is their legal rationale for not administering polygraph tests, which are NOT admissable in US courts either, but have immeasurable value in moving an investigation forward.

I read somewhere that during all the time before court they do NOT have to answer ANY questions. However in court they do HAVE to answer. Is this true ????
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2005, 12:56:54 PM »

OH GEEZ...PVDS is wearing a "Natalee" bracelet?? Give me a break!!!

r u serious??? I am staring to think we are making this up as we go Kerinn
WTF????

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2005, 12:57:27 PM »

I am still amazed that this dumb a** PVDS wants everyone to believe that during a conversation with 3 guys about Natalee, when he was "supposedly" under the impression that NOTHING had happened other than a make-out session, that he would even say "No body, No crime". How would that even FIT into the conversation that he claims they were having? It is very very easy for me to see where Joran gets his propensity for untruths...he was raised that way. It's in the genes. Plus I am outraged that PVDS actually thinks everyone (not just Americans but all people) would think that his story makes ANY sense!

Joran: "Dad, I was making out with a girl on the beach last night and I didn't walk her back to her room"

Dad: "Don't worry Joran, NO body, No Crime"

Evil or Very Mad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 30, 2005, 12:57:50 PM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
i wonder if the holloways have tried to investigate using a psychic...i mean at this point, why not? all you have now is hope and time.

From what the family has said, they have had numerous accounts from pshchic's and they were all found to be a waste of time and no results

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2005, 12:58:04 PM »

Hey Guys

Here is an interesting piece from Diario, Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1204

Aruba Girl strikes again ...  Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2005, 12:58:52 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

WTF????

No FOM...I wish I WAS making it up. It was on FOX awhile ago and daddy said "I feel the need to wear this and have good feelings she will be found alive" or some BS like that!!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2005, 12:59:08 PM »

Yeah Angie!!! Blonde humor, ya know?

now i know why we understand each other Laughing

peace to all
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2005, 12:59:12 PM »

WTF????

How did PVDS get one?  I ordered mine over a week ago from the radio station via the web and mine still hasn't come.  And I'm only one state away from AL.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2005, 01:00:23 PM »

Quote from: "air23ac"

Yes they have, air. There is another website on it as well.

writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2005, 01:01:13 PM »

Quote from: "altruist"
Writergal - thank you, that's useful for future use.

Scott - I don't know if they have or haven't yet used the polygraph but there wasn't one utilized in Bellefonte, PA on the last known to have seen the "missing person" & according to the Detective one will not be administered UNLESS they locate a body.  I am just as outraged with that particular situation.  OT, the person missing is a 59 year old career District Attorney = Ray Gricar

ALTRUIST: Here's a little more information you might find useful. In the case to which I'm referring, the defendant did NOT have to present the ENTIRE results of his test. Just one question and answer that he and his defense attorney thought might be exculpatory. The prosecutor did an aggressive examination.
   The defendant was convicted.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2005, 01:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"

WTF????

How did PVDS get one?  I ordered mine over a week ago from the radio station via the web and mine still hasn't come.  And I'm only one state away from AL.

SOMEONE TRANSLATE DAG PLEASE??

thanx for link Arubagirl

peace to all
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2005, 01:02:45 PM »

Angie!!you Blond too???
I knew there was someting I liked about  YOU  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.