April 27, 2024, 02:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213185 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2005, 01:03:20 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Yeah Angie!!! Blonde humor, ya know?

now i know why we understand each other Laughing

Wink

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2005, 01:04:54 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I dint imply that my detective friend has ever done that.. he hasnt.. nor anyone of his co workers.. BUT it does happen.!! I dont think its a way for a detective to BOOST thier career for a confession., false or not. IMO.

Angie, roxy is being sarcastic and inciting, It might be best to not even respond.  It would be interesting to hear your friends ideas regarding this case.[/quote
Thanks Taz...
He thinks its a big cover up.. thats his opinion.. and he said he hated to say this.. but feels form everything that is happening.. that NH is more then likely gone.. dead.. and perhaps wont be found either..Id PM you but they are disabled... I dont want people on this forum getting upset about what his opinion is.  He thinks PVDS has ALOT to do with this.. and perhaps maybe Satish COULD be guilty to a certain extent for perhaps covering for his brother... He really dont know what to make of this.. he said its a very bizzare case..none like hes ever worked on before.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2005, 01:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Guys

Here is an interesting piece from Diario, Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1204

Aruba Girl strikes again ...  Very Happy

one would think if they thought the boys were innocent, they would gladly open their doors in helping the boys release.  Sounds like there's more there that we don't know about.???????????

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 30, 2005, 01:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Hey Guys

Here is an interesting piece from Diario, Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

Aruba Girl srikes again ...  Very Happy

one would think if they thought the boys were innocent, they would gladly open their doors in helping the boys release.  Sounds like there's more there that we don't know about.???????????

That's just plain BS....there must be some way to make them allow the search.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2005, 01:06:55 PM »

FOM...since PM's are down would you please ask Mickey something the next time you talk to him? Would you ask him what tactics were used on him from the time police entered his home until he was let go? I mean I know he said he was treated well but I am curious as to what "type" interrogations (spoken or otherwise) were used.
(I will pay for the international minutes if you want) LOL

candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2005, 01:08:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Hey Guys

Aruba Girl strikes again ...  Very Happy

That's just plain BS....there must be some way to make them allow the search.

Are search warrants allowed in aruba, or is that NOT allowed too? Refusing a search fromES looks like hiding something, IMO

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Angie!!you Blond too???
I knew there was someting I liked about  YOU  Very Happy

LOL  Not blonde.. brunette.. with lots of grey.. I need a dye job!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 30, 2005, 01:09:36 PM »

Sandra...do you live in Aruba? I had a question if you do.

(also it is me that's the blonde...Angie is the cute brunette)  Very Happy

medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2005, 01:11:54 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that Joran had either a full academic or a full athletic scholarship to some college in Florida - I am sure the rest could be made up in grants, aid, whatever to make his going to school in the states very affordable - if colleges want someone bad enough they make it all affordable - and I thought he was supposed to be a pretty good tennis player??!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2005, 01:12:29 PM »

LMAO Kerin   and I was just thinking of asking SandraK the same question.. if she does indeed live in Aruba?????????????
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2005, 01:13:19 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I thought I read somewhere that Joran had either a full academic or a full athletic scholarship to some college in Florida - I am sure the rest could be made up in grants, aid, whatever to make his going to school in the states very affordable - if colleges want someone bad enough they make it all affordable - and I thought he was supposed to be a pretty good tennis player??!!

I do know he is an athlete and I thought I read he got a scholarship but I will need to go back to my notes.

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:26 PM »

Candygirl:

Equisearch isnt getting police backing, so any searches they are doing are voluntary.  The police wont demand that equisearch be allowed to search anywhere on that island.  They are probably up against alot of resistance on the island.

Im not really sure whose side those people over there are on.

Innocent people dont lie.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:31 PM »

LMAO Kerin   and I was just thinking of asking SandraK the same question.. if she does indeed live in Aruba?????????????

Did she answer? Because I have a question that is troubling me and I want to ask someone who lives there.

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:40 PM »

How is the monkey cage today?
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:46 PM »

Does anyone know/remember if Natalee's cell phone was with her other stuff in the hotel room?  Most kids have their phone with them at all times.
IF she had her cell with her, is it possible that she sent out a "distress" signal to Beth?
Last week my son was out of town and he accidently hit the redial button while he was walking in the airport.  The last person he called was me.  I could hear a lot of background noise as he walked around.
What if NH hit the redial on her phone (on purpose) and BH was able to hear what was going on?  Maybe that's why they immediately called in Charles Croes, the cell phone expert?  Maybe it wasn't a ransom called she received but an SOS?
If she didn't have her cell with her, then there goes that theory.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 30, 2005, 01:14:52 PM »

I dint imply that my detective friend has ever done that.. he hasnt.. nor anyone of his co workers.. BUT it does happen.!! I dont think its a way for a detective to BOOST thier career for a confession., false or not. IMO.

Angie, roxy is being sarcastic and inciting, It might be best to not even respond.  It would be interesting to hear your friends ideas regarding this case.

I was not being sarcastic at all, maybe you should think twice before judging my intentions. Mad
I do not believe in using these kind of methods because people will give false testimony that can be thrown out of court.
Do I believe "some" dectectives will use case to boost their career , yes!!
It has been proven in many cases and some of the defendants who are actually guilty are set free.
I want to find out what happened to Natalee as much as anyone else but I don't agree with some of the methods of the media, families and police.
If you want to call me a bleeding heart liberal, thats fine but sarcastic on this opinion no.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2005, 01:15:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
How is the monkey cage today?

Kerin<----playing nicely

flash
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 30, 2005, 01:15:49 PM »

RE: Kalpo area search:

"But still the group searched in that area."

Question.   Searched everywhere they wanted to?
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 30, 2005, 01:17:07 PM »

Candygirl:

Equisearch isnt getting police backing, so any searches they are doing are voluntary.  The police wont demand that equisearch be allowed to search anywhere on that island.  They are probably up against alot of resistance on the island.

Im not really sure whose side those people over there are on.

I'm wondering the same myself. I thought the LE was happy to have them there to take the pressure off them as far as the search was concerned and as to manpower and such.  Me thinkin LE has TWO Faces! imo Crying or Very sad

sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 30, 2005, 01:17:09 PM »

No not in Aruba now.
But YES I'm Blond!!
**sorry**I was over@ RW Reading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.