April 28, 2024, 02:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213207 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 30, 2005, 01:17:13 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I dint imply that my detective friend has ever done that.. he hasnt.. nor anyone of his co workers.. BUT it does happen.!! I dont think its a way for a detective to BOOST thier career for a confession., false or not. IMO.

Angie, roxy is being sarcastic and inciting, It might be best to not even respond.  It would be interesting to hear your friends ideas regarding this case.

I was not being sarcastic at all, maybe you should think twice before judging my intentions. Mad
I do not believe in using these kind of methods because people will give false testimony that can be thrown out of court.
Do I believe "some" dectectives will use case to boost their career , yes!!
It has been proven in many cases and some of the defendants who are actually guilty are set free.
I want to find out what happened to Natalee as much as anyone else but I don't agree with some of the methods of the media, families and police.
If you want to call me a bleeding heart liberal, thats fine but sarcastic on this opinion no.

And you think OJ is innocent too i bet.

Innocent people dont lie.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: June 30, 2005, 01:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Sandra...do you live in Aruba? I had a question if you do.

(also it is me that's the blonde...Angie is the cute brunette)  Very Happy

LMAO Kerin   and I was just thinking of asking SandraK the same question.. if she does indeed live in Aruba?????????????

Did she answer? Because I have a question that is troubling me and I want to ask someone who lives there.

No she hasnt answered yet Kerin. Confused
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Sandra...do you live in Aruba? I had a question if you do.

(also it is me that's the blonde...Angie is the cute brunette)  Very Happy

LMAO Kerin   and I was just thinking of asking SandraK the same question.. if she does indeed live in Aruba?????????????

No not in Aruba now.
But YES I'm Blond!!
**sorry**I was over@ RW Reading.

OK...I had a question about the economy.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:25 PM »

>>Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

Since their in jail, it seems to me the search could be legally forced if the Polis accompanied ES. Wonder if that will happen...

air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:57 PM »

so much for psychics................this is why when i watch csi and shows like that i laugh sometimes.........there has to be forensic evidence somewhere, iut just isn't that easy to find....especially when you wait too long.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 30, 2005, 01:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"

Since their in jail, it seems to me the search could be legally forced if the Polis accompanied ES. Wonder if that will happen...

Local police wont legally back anything Equisearch is doing, they are on their own.

Innocent people dont lie.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 30, 2005, 01:20:03 PM »

If "YOU" are using the word "YOU" or "ME" in your post it is probably coming across in a manner that is not going to be tolerated.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:18 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
I dint imply that my detective friend has ever done that.. he hasnt.. nor anyone of his co workers.. BUT it does happen.!! I dont think its a way for a detective to BOOST thier career for a confession., false or not. IMO.

Angie, roxy is being sarcastic and inciting, It might be best to not even respond.  It would be interesting to hear your friends ideas regarding this case.

I was not being sarcastic at all, maybe you should think twice before judging my intentions. Mad
I do not believe in using these kind of methods because people will give false testimony that can be thrown out of court.
Do I believe "some" dectectives will use case to boost their career , yes!!
It has been proven in many cases and some of the defendants who are actually guilty are set free.
I want to find out what happened to Natalee as much as anyone else but I don't agree with some of the methods of the media, families and police.
If you want to call me a bleeding heart liberal, thats fine but sarcastic on this opinion no.

And you think OJ is innocent too i bet.

Oh aren't you such a peach Rolling Eyes
Actually in the court of law he was found not guilty thanks to dirty career boosting detectives.
IMO, the glove fit, but your example just proves my point thank-you.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:22 PM »

ExTexinAZ; no Natalee's cell was left with her bags.
Apparently
rumor is that the family had a call from aruba and speculation is it was a kidnapping call, from who nobody knows

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »

SandraK..  you said . Not in Aruba now.. have you lived there before??
Are you close to Aruba?  Curious is all...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:52 PM »

Sorry Absolut...forgive **.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 30, 2005, 01:22:04 PM »

FOM...since PM's are down would you please ask Mickey something the next time you talk to him? Would you ask him what tactics were used on him from the time police entered his home until he was let go? I mean I know he said he was treated well but I am curious as to what "type" interrogations (spoken or otherwise) were used.
(I will pay for the international minutes if you want) LOL

i'll call him soon.

peace to all
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 30, 2005, 01:22:14 PM »

Can someone translate..??

ORANJESTAD (AAN): -- Corte den Prome Instancia lo sigui trata Diahuebs awor e caso contra e homber Lorenzo G. di 18 aña di edad, procedente di isla di St. Vincent, acusa di a abusa sexualmente y a maltrata un agente policial femenino na November 2003.

Corte a cuminza cu e caso delicado aki dia 20 di Augustus ultimo, pero a pospone pa (entre otro) duna Ministerio Publico oportunidad pa laga haci testnan adicional riba e muestranan di DNA cu a haya den e condon cu G. a usa riba su victima.

Por corda cu Huez a bisa esten cu el a dicidi pa pidi pa e testnan adicional aki pa kita tur duda den e asunto, sigur mirando cu e sospechoso a nenga desde prome momento y nunca no a duna declaracionnan contradictorio.

Otro motibo pakico a pospone e caso na Augustus tabata cu Huez kier scucha e victima mes como testigo riba peticion repetido di Ministerio Publico pa haya un vista menos vago di Lorenzo G. y huzga mihor cua declaracion tin mas peso den e situacion di un contra un aki.

Biaha pasa, Ministerio Publico a haci e peticion pa laga e polis testigua mucho laat, despues cu ya caba e dama a sigui gran parti di e tratamiento sinta riba tribuna den Corte.

Huez a indica cu imposiblemente e por permiti un hende pa testigua e ora ey, mirando cu e chens cu su declaracionnan lo ta “limpi” lo tabata minimo, pasobra el a scucha tanto di e presentacion.

E violacion a sucede dia 22 di November 2003 rond di 1’or di madruga, caminda G. a ataca e polis na su apartamento na Savaneta, a pone cuchui na su garganta y a menaze cu morto.

E acto a bay acompaña cu gran brutalidad, na unda e sospechoso a scop e agente bente abao, a choke cu su mannan hinca den “washandjes” y a horke cu un cabuya di nylon.

Djey el a mara su mannan tras di su lomba cu e mes cabuya ey y a bise na Ingles: “I’m going to f..k you”, a pone un cushinchi riba su cabez y a bolbe menaze: “Don’t look or I’ll kill you”.

En total e homber a viola e muher cuatro biaha cu condon y e ultimo ey pa motibo cu e victima, den un intento pa descurashele, a convence cu e lo tin un malesa venerico.
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 30, 2005, 01:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "Red"
Hey Guys

Here is an interesting piece from Diario, Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1204

Aruba Girl strikes again ...  Very Happy

one would think if they thought the boys were innocent, they would gladly open their doors in helping the boys release.  Sounds like there's more there that we don't know about.???????????

Who WOULD let them in? Your kids are sitting in jail and you are supposed to let these folks from TX come search your house?? Cmon...get real. Who would really let them in. I certainly wouldn't!

It is a far stretch comparing them to the police on the island. I'm surprised they'd (Equusearch) even ask actually.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 30, 2005, 01:23:28 PM »

ExTexinAZ; no Natalee's cell was left with her bags.
Apparently
rumor is that the family had a call from aruba and speculation is it was a kidnapping call, from who nobody knows

Darn!  I thought I might be onto something!

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 30, 2005, 01:23:52 PM »

>>Local police wont legally back anything Equisearch is doing, they are on their own.

Then the local po-po & the Dutch Marines need to hit that area without ES.

sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 30, 2005, 01:25:13 PM »

Tourism is the mainstay of the small, open Aruban economy, with offshore banking and oil refining and storage also important. The rapid growth of the tourism sector over the last decade has resulted in a substantial expansion of other activities. Construction has boomed, with hotel capacity five times the 1985 level. In addition, the reopening of the country's oil refinery in 1993, a major source of employment and foreign exchange earnings, has further spurred growth. Aruba's small labor force and low unemployment rate have led to a large number of unfilled job vacancies, despite sharp rises in wage rates in recent years. Tourist arrivals have declined in the aftermath of the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks on the US. The government now must deal with a budget deficit and a negative trade balance.  
GDP: purchasing power parity - $1.94 billion
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 30, 2005, 01:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "phl"
Hey Guys

Here is an interesting piece from Diario, Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House

one would think if they thought the boys were innocent, they would gladly open their doors in helping the boys release.  Sounds like there's more there that we don't know about.???????????

Who WOULD let them in? Your kids are sitting in jail and you are supposed to let these folks from TX come search your house?? Cmon...get real. Who would really let them in. I certainly wouldn't!

It is a far stretch comparing them to the police on the island. I'm surprised they'd (Equusearch) even ask actually.

I certainly would IF I had nothing to hide and beleived my sons has nothing to do with it!  I would WANT to help in any way I could, but thats just me,
Candy

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 30, 2005, 01:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"

Except that now that the Polis have an indication that there might be something there based on this denial..one would expect them to stall for a week or so to give the Kalpoe family time to dispose of or clean up anything that Equusearch might find.  IF we are to go by track record.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "phl"
Hey Guys

I would

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.