April 28, 2024, 12:24:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213223 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: June 30, 2005, 01:55:30 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I was just asked by a coworker who has watched exactly 5 minutes of coverage of this case.

Could Joran have "borrowed" Deepak's car?

I had no answer and said I had to consult with the brain trust and get back to them.

I thought of that as well before.. anything is possible I guess. but what others have said on here. that hes so proud of his vehicle..I actually wonder if he loved his car so much.. if he would lend it to anyone else?
I know .. I personally dont like others driving my vehcile...not even my hubby..lol
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 30, 2005, 01:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "north-of-north"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Quote from: "candygirl"
ExTexinAZ; no Natalee's cell was left with her bags.
Apparently
rumor is that the family had a call from aruba and speculation is it was a kidnapping call, from who nobody knows

Darn!  I thought I might be onto something!

Hi, a lurker here...
This has been bugging me, and I did ask some time back "How does Beth KNOW Natalee was at the VDS home?"
I have seen that she feels Natalee was at the home 2 or 3 am...
Ok, so how does she know? Maybe Natalee did call her mom after all, and Beth did not get the call to talk to her.
MAYBE,  Beth has her on voicemail or something at 3am, " hey mom, I am with this guy jvds and a little scared... he took me to his house or someplace... "
Maybe Natalee was able to get a call off from some phone she found along the way?

I don't know, what do you all think??? This has just bugged me for some time...

ok.. back to lurk and read....

Well we know she didn't have her cell, BUT could she have used JVDS phone and made such a call?  This could take a whole new turn of events IF such a thing took place.........any ideas out there?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 30, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »

Deepak must ride around with the Queen song "I'm in love with my car" blaring. (actually I am guilty of this as well...LOL)

ABSOLUT...YOU TOLD US TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE $)*^(&^$

CGI ERRORS. STILL GETTING THEM!!!!! THANKS.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 30, 2005, 01:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Pine, thanks for making the statement about Equisearch because I think a lot of people have no idea what their group is all about. They are not the police, but they "aid" the police. They don't do home searches. They are highly trained (as are their animals) and have been very successful in their efforts. (despite the claims on some members on this board)
I live in TX and they are VERY well-respected!

I can think of one case that sticks out in my mind that Equisearch was not able to find......Rachel Cooke. (This is NOT a criticism of Equisearch, read on...) That made me very sad because they are so good, and this girl vanished without a trace while out for a run near her home....I think the police know that Rachel likely got within a few blocks of her home before whatever happened and she vanished, at least that's what I read-- she was SO close to home. I don't even remember this case getting national attention, I found out about a lot more compelling missing person cases when I did web searches during some of the most covered ones....Dru Sjodin...Chandra Levy...Laci Peterson...Maura Murray, and then I started finding out just how MANY missing people there ARE in the U.S. who vanished without a trace.

I seriously hope this does not happen in the Natalee case. I can't imagine not knowing where my daughter is for even a day much less indefintely..... Sad Texas Equisearch is very commendable for trying to help in these cases.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 30, 2005, 01:58:57 PM »

Apparently
rumor is that the family had a call from aruba and speculation is it was a kidnapping call, from who nobody knows

Hi, a lurker here...
This has been bugging me, and I did ask some time back "How does Beth KNOW Natalee was at the VDS home?"
Ok, so how does she know? Maybe Natalee did call her mom after all, and Beth did not get the call to talk to her.
MAYBE,  Beth has her on voicemail or something at 3am, " hey mom, I am with this guy jvds and a little scared... he took me to his house or someplace... "
Maybe Natalee was able to get a call off from some phone she found along the way?

Well we know she didn't have her cell, BUT could she have used JVDS phone and made such a call?  This could take a whole new turn of events IF such a thing took place.........any ideas out there?

Didnt jorans father call someone and try to get a call from his house taken off the records? Thought i heard that lsat night..that a call was made or recieved on their house phone and he wanted it to be erased off phone records....may be wrong just thought i heard that...

Kelly
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 30, 2005, 02:00:40 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
...So I went to several travel on-line sites and see the rates (flights/hotels) have actually raised in prices.  I understand this is the LOW season, correct me if I'm wrong.  So if this is true, why would the cost go UP and not DOWN?
Honestly?... because it's "free advertisement" and the prices go up. Wink
Just remember the same people in the FOX's rating is the "target"... and due to some curious theories of marketing seems the "perfect target".  Cool
So marketing is capitolizing on this? I can beleive it, don't agree with it tho'
Isn't necessary believe.
Let me ask... before this month who many hours of tropical islands are you saw in the last 2 years of prime time TV? Wink
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 30, 2005, 02:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "jac723"
Does anyone know what happened with the friend of Arubagirl and what was seen?

I recall Arubagirl saying she sent an email to her cousin thats in the police dept. and was going to talk to the friend and try to convince that person to talk to authorities.. it had something to do with seeing the Kalpoe brothers driving in a certain direction.. Dang..I cant remember the name off hand.. Ughhh.. anyone else know what I am talking about??

aruba girl said a friend of hers saw deepaks car driving some city called montajne (sp)at 2 am , but then another poster came on and said if he was going home and wanted to avoid oranjested then it would make sense.  

Not sure of the direction of all these cities, just repeating that coversation.

She then said"Sorry for the Goose Chace"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 30, 2005, 02:01:02 PM »

I was just asked by a coworker who has watched exactly 5 minutes of coverage of this case.

I had no answer and said I had to consult with the brain trust and get back to them.

Yes...we talked about that one. First...Deepak was very protective of his car. He would barely let Satish drive it. Secondly, it did not fit in the timing as well. But it could be an option.

It was the coworkers opinion that, if joran was using the car he would text message that he was home at 3:15 as a (your car is ok) message.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: June 30, 2005, 02:01:30 PM »

See, I missed the very beginning of the interview with CC.  I did hear him say that he was brought into it because of a "call that came from one of our phones", but would not say who the call was to or from.  That in itself opens a whole new can of worms, a whole new set of questions.  Without knowing one thing about that call, all we have is speculation.  Someone had a rented phone and made a phone call is all we know, right?
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: June 30, 2005, 02:01:55 PM »

I had posted some information abuot c croes last night but no one seemed that interested.  He is pretty active on the aruba travel message boards.  He has a website.  Everyone raves about his service.

http://www.arubafastphones.com/
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2005, 02:02:02 PM »

I will give it a shot...

Quote from: "Herkimer"
Can someone translate..??

ORANJESTAD (AAN): -- Corte den Prome Instancia lo sigui trata Diahuebs awor e caso contra e homber Lorenzo G. di 18 aña di edad, procedente di isla di St. Vincent, acusa di a abusa sexualmente y a maltrata un agente policial femenino na November 2003.

Lower court (court of first instance...uhh makes no sense to me) will continue this Thursday the case against Lorenzo G. of 18 yrs, originally from St. Vincent, accused of sexual abuse and assualt on a female police agent in November 2003. (yikes hitting a female officer what a shame..the bastard)

Corte a cuminza cu e caso delicado aki dia 20 di Augustus ultimo, pero a pospone pa (entre otro) duna Ministerio Publico oportunidad pa laga haci testnan adicional riba e muestranan di DNA cu a haya den e condon cu G. a usa riba su victima.

The court started this delicate case on last Aug. 20th, but postponed to give the Public Ministry time to do test on sample of DNA found in a condom that G. use on his victim. (uhh.. hmm. the safe sex rapist?!)

Por corda cu Huez a bisa esten cu el a dicidi pa pidi pa e testnan adicional aki pa kita tur duda den e asunto, sigur mirando cu e sospechoso a nenga desde prome momento y nunca no a duna declaracionnan contradictorio.

According to the Judge he said he (the suspect or the Judge?)  ask for the additional test to remove all doubt in this case, since the suspect denies in the very beginning and never gave any contradictory statements  (ok, something got lost in the translation here...)

Otro motibo pakico a pospone e caso na Augustus tabata cu Huez kier scucha e victima mes como testigo riba peticion repetido di Ministerio Publico pa haya un vista menos vago di Lorenzo G. y huzga mihor cua declaracion tin mas peso den e situacion di un contra un aki.

Another reason why the case was delayed in Aug. was that the Judge wanted to hear the victim as a witness on the repeated petition of the Public Ministry, to get another perspective less vague than Lorenzo G. and judge better which declaration has more weight in this situation where he said she said.

Biaha pasa, Ministerio Publico a haci e peticion pa laga e polis testigua mucho laat, despues cu ya caba e dama a sigui gran parti di e tratamiento sinta riba tribuna den Corte.

Last time, Public Ministry made a petition to let the police testify too late, after already the dame went thru a large portion of the treatment sitting on the tribunal court  (Say what?)

Huez a indica cu imposiblemente e por permiti un hende pa testigua e ora ey, mirando cu e chens cu su declaracionnan lo ta “limpi” lo tabata minimo, pasobra el a scucha tanto di e presentacion.

The judge indicated that it would be impossible to  permit a person to testify at that time, looking at the chance that his declarations would be 'clean' would be minimum, because he heard so much of the presentation.  (you know I gonna needs someone to translate my translation)

E violacion a sucede dia 22 di November 2003 rond di 1’or di madruga, caminda G. a ataca e polis na su apartamento na Savaneta, a pone cuchui na su garganta y a menaze cu morto.

The rape occured on Nov. 22, 2003, around 1am, where G. attacked a police at her apt. in Saveneta., pointing a knife at her neck and threathed her with death.

E acto a bay acompaña cu gran brutalidad, na unda e sospechoso a scop e agente bente abao, a choke cu su mannan hinca den “washandjes” y a horke cu un cabuya di nylon.

The Assault with with great brutality, where the suspect kicked the fallen agent, and chocked her will her hand was tied, and chocked her with a nylon cord.

Djey el a mara su mannan tras di su lomba cu e mes cabuya ey y a bise na Ingles: “I’m going to f..k you”, a pone un cushinchi riba su cabez y a bolbe menaze: “Don’t look or I’ll kill you”.

He then tied her hands behind her back, with the same rope and told her in English: Im going to f..k you", and he put a pillow on her head and menaced her again: "Don't look or I'll kill you"   (hmm, st. vincent, is that a us protectorate.. virgin islands?)

En total e homber a viola e muher cuatro biaha cu condon y e ultimo ey pa motibo cu e victima, den un intento pa descurashele, a convence cu e lo tin un malesa venerico.

He violated her 4 times with condom, because the victim in an attempt to discourage him, convinced him that she had venerial disease.

( I sure hope they throw the book at this person...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 30, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »

Deepak must ride around with the Queen song "I'm in love with my car" blaring. (actually I am guilty of this as well...LOL)

ABSOLUT...YOU TOLD US TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE $)*^(&^$

CGI ERRORS. STILL GETTING THEM!!!!! THANKS.

Yep hopefully (fingers cross) this is the last day for them.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 30, 2005, 02:04:13 PM »

Yes...we talked about that one. First...Deepak was very protective of his car. He would barely let Satish drive it. Secondly, it did not fit in the timing as well. But it could be an option.

It was the coworkers opinion that, if joran was using the car he would text message that he was home at 3:15 as a (your car is ok) message.

OK...then the car would still be at the VDS home in the morning right? And Joran went to school early. Do we know what time Deepak went to work that day?

sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 30, 2005, 02:04:45 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
See, I missed the very beginning of the interview with CC.  I did hear him say that he was brought into it because of a "call that came from one of our phones", but would not say who the call was to or from.  That in itself opens a whole new can of worms, a whole new set of questions.  Without knowing one thing about that call, all we have is speculation.  Someone had a rented phone and made a phone call is all we know, right?

He is a Friend of the VdS'S
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 30, 2005, 02:04:55 PM »

OK...then the car would still be at the VDS home in the morning right? And Joran went to school early. Do we know what time Deepak went to work that day?

I believe Deepak worked from 4pm - 11pm that day
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 30, 2005, 02:05:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Apparently

Hi, a lurker here...

Didnt jorans father call someone and try to get a call from his house taken off the records? Thought i heard that lsat night..that a call was made or recieved on their house phone and he wanted it to be erased off phone records....may be wrong just thought i heard that...

I haven't heard this one....very interesting!  I sure we had the exact info. on this ....GRETA??????

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 30, 2005, 02:06:40 PM »

Candygirl and North-of-north:  Great followup theories on the cellphone mystery.  All great possibilities.  I do think there must be something crucial related to cellphone use/tracking in light of C. Croes being brought in that very first night that the Holloways got there (if I recall correctly).

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 30, 2005, 02:06:46 PM »

[
Who WOULD let them in? Your kids are sitting in jail and you are supposed to let these folks from TX come search your house?? Cmon...get real. Who would really let them in. I certainly wouldn't!

Absolutely! I would allow the search IF I thought there was any hope of clearing my sons.

It is a far stretch comparing them to the police on the island. I'm surprised they'd (Equusearch) even ask actually.[/quote][/quote]<<

I would have asked them to do so to clear my property.  Were they asking to take the dogs inside?  That surprises me for they usually work outside and search dogs inside but, yeah, I'd ask them to so as to put an end to some of this wild speculation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 30, 2005, 02:06:59 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

Sorry about this, as I am trying to catch up. But who is CC?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 30, 2005, 02:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

HUH? He clearly stated on Greta's show that he had NEVER met the VDS family before that night!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.