April 27, 2024, 04:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213190 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 30, 2005, 02:26:48 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Prior to that time when you went to the house, had you ever heard of the Van der Sloots or had you ever been to their house before?

C. CROES: Never.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2005, 02:27:20 PM »

Do I recall that one of the chaperones used Natalee's cell phone to call someone (Beth?) that morning she didn't show up?

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2005, 02:27:24 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Exchange rates: Aruban guilders/florins per US dollar - 1.79
 Very Happy  Buy the Buy all  the people that had resorvations are still coming and the ships are still stopping!

Honestly I really didn't feel this would hurt tourism in aruba, but keep hearing that the aruba people are afraid of a backlash from all the media and the on-going case.
So I went to several travel on-line sites and see the rates (flights/hotels) have actually raised in prices.  I understand this is the LOW season, correct me if I'm wrong.  So if this is true, why would the cost go UP and not DOWN?

I am still going in November - I cannot wait.  Like I have said in the past if we decided to not travel to places that had unsolved crimes, people who wont give confessions (that's why they are criminal), no one would ever leave their house.

Most American xenophobes who propose boycotts or bash a foreign country with a broad brush aren't vacationing overseas anyway.  

That said, this will have a temporary adverse effect upon the Aruban tourism industry; especially the loss of teenagers/college students who were intending to travel without their families, but at their parents' expense.

I, personally, will return (it's been ~4 years) as soon as I close on my condo.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2005, 02:28:16 PM »

The ONLY person I have now heard say that Croes KNEW the VDS family is SandraK. So Sandra?

Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 30, 2005, 02:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

And as far as the Croes guy...something is fishy.

So fishy that I have placed his fishiness into my nearly empty "fact" column.

So now we have:

1)Natalee is missing
2)The US government has shown an unusual interest in the case
3)Charles Croes is fishy
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 30, 2005, 02:28:38 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Do I recall that one of the chaperones used Natalee's cell phone to call someone (Beth?) that morning she didn't show up?

If I recall correctly, it was said that her phone didnt' have service there.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 30, 2005, 02:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

And as far as the Croes guy...something is fishy.

So fishy that I have placed his fishiness into my nearly empty "fact" column.

So now we have:

1)Natalee is missing
2)The US government has shown an unusual interest in the case
3)Charles Croes is fishy

Thanks, Ting. Glad to see I made it in your fact column.  Laughing

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 30, 2005, 02:30:41 PM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Just in case this hasn't been posted yet, you can find the video of Joran's "smirk" at foxnews.com.  Click on the redbar at the top where it says video.

What about a transcript of the interview with Charles Croes?  Anyone know if or where this may be found?  I would love to read over it again and try to make some sense out of what I heard.  I know his interview was VERY edited, but still interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

Thanks to everyone for the link!!!!!   Very Happy
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 30, 2005, 02:31:06 PM »

Charles C. describes Beth as having a very detailed description of the car Natalee left C&C's. Actually Greta's voice over says that he had an early morning conversation w/VDS.  Also he says Beth told him Natalee asked Joran for a ride back to her hotel.  This interview does imply that VDS had worked out a story before he knew NH was missing.  But alot of points were brought up that raise questions.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 30, 2005, 02:31:42 PM »

Sandra! Did you see what I said? Here is the transcript...what do you have to prove this is not true?

VAN SUSTEREN: Prior to that time when you went to the house, had you ever heard of the Van der Sloots or had you ever been to their house before?

Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 30, 2005, 02:32:25 PM »

From what the family has said, they have had numerous accounts from pshchic's and they were all found to be a waste of time and no results

Where did you hear this Candy? Just curious. I've done some reading about what various psychics have said and I'd concur with the family on this. I DO believe there are psychically sensitive people out there who have helped solve crimes, but I also think cases like this bring people out of the woodwork. If you'd follow all the ones just trying to get attention, you'd waste a lot of resources. I do believe there are some accurate psychics out there but ....you know....

For example, I have come up with a lot of these type comments when I do a search on psychics and NH...

"I see......sand, with some brush and cacti, body pointing south, buried 3 feet down....I feel hot sun....water is near by...." and then some of the things they say can be downright upsetting... "Natalee has passed...she did not know what was happening to her she is just coming to terms with it now....she feels bad" etc. WTF! I heard the family asked one psychic to ask Natalee what her dog's name is, to prove they were "connected" to her, and were told "She is too upset to answer right now, she is crying." Yeah!

I'm skeptical, but I do believe some psychics have been legitimate. But just looking at it objectively, it is easy to say something predictable. I'm not psychic at all but could be going around "I see a blonde girl....struggle on beach....she is impaired....struggle...she hits her head and then darkness...hushed panic voices, males......an hour goes by then I sense she is under something...sand, or water.....birds flying overhead..." etc. So yeah, I am skeptical. Interested when one gets detailed and strays from the obvious, but skeptical.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: June 30, 2005, 02:32:56 PM »

When I had Fox on... undrneath his picture.. it had his name and he was an aquaintence..WTF?  And he says he dont know them. Man this is ODD!!
Im still confused as how he is tied up in this now. And why Joran talked to him and said NH was drunk.. was on drugs.. Ect....
  Kerin..  any idea???  Anyone???
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 30, 2005, 02:33:04 PM »

Quote from: "north-of-north"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
ExTexinAZ; no Natalee's cell was left with her bags.
Apparently
rumor is that the family had a call from aruba and speculation is it was a kidnapping call, from who nobody knows

Darn!  I thought I might be onto something!

Hi, a lurker here...
This has been bugging me, and I did ask some time back "How does Beth KNOW Natalee was at the VDS home?"
I have seen that she feels Natalee was at the home 2 or 3 am...
Ok, so how does she know? Maybe Natalee did call her mom after all, and Beth did not get the call to talk to her.
MAYBE,  Beth has her on voicemail or something at 3am, " hey mom, I am with this guy jvds and a little scared... he took me to his house or someplace... "
Maybe Natalee was able to get a call off from some phone she found along the way?

I don't know, what do you all think??? This has just bugged me for some time...

ok.. back to lurk and read....

Hmm--something I have not thought of..Maybe NH used JVDS or one of the brothers' cell phone??????

Jennifer
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 30, 2005, 02:33:35 PM »

Now  FOX is got a line under his interviuw saying "Friend of VdS's"
**I kid you NOT*** Shocked
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 30, 2005, 02:34:48 PM »

For some reason, everytime I think about what's going on in Aruba, the movie "Labrinth" comes to mind.

Where she comes to two doors, one leads to the castle in the center of the labrinth, and the other leads to certain death.  One door knocker always tells the truth, and the other always lies.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 30, 2005, 02:35:34 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

When I had Fox on... undrneath his picture.. it had his name and he was an aquaintence..WTF?  And he says he dont know them. Man this is ODD!!
Im still confused as how he is tied up in this now. And why Joran talked to him and said NH was drunk.. was on drugs.. Ect....

Well i think we can all say, that he knows them....not buying that... Even one of the reports said croes knew deepak (as aquantance) but knew him from the cafe...He knew him.

Kelly
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 30, 2005, 02:36:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys -- I recently learned (to my great surprise) that one of my family members has a very close connection to a member of Natalee's immediate family. I was saddened by this mess before, but now it's taken on even more personal meaning.

No, I do not have any news to share. (Not that I would share anything told to me in confidence anyway.) My understanding is that the family has not seen any evidence gathered by the FBI or the Aruban authorities. Imagine how frustrated they must be. The strain, as you can imagine, is taking its toll. I really feel for these people and hope they do get a resolution. I hope everyone who is supportive will participate in the letter writing campaign mentioned earlier.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 30, 2005, 02:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Yeah according to Croes, Joran tells him he had some sort of sex (?) with Natalee, that she was drunk and taking drugs...yet Momma VDS describes Joran as a shy unassuming guy? What kind of shy guy would tell a total stranger all that BS?? Well Arubagirl is always saying how small the island is, so I am sure if this Croes guy is a friend of the VDS family...someone will come forward. (I would HOPE)

jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 30, 2005, 02:37:11 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Sorry--I wasn't specific--wording all off...Do we have a follow up from Aurbagirl in regards to what she told us?

Silly me--after I read it-I realized I would have responded the same way..sorry  Wink

Jennifer
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 30, 2005, 02:37:28 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

Now  FOX is got a line under his interviuw saying "Friend of VdS's"
**I kid you NOT*** Shocked

Last night the line under Dave Holloway's picture was "Natalee's step father".

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.