April 27, 2024, 03:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213187 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2005, 02:38:12 PM »

I just read over the charles croes interview and this is the most important point of that interview.

- Charles Croes said he heard Joran say to the police the next day that he dropped natalee off at the Holiday Inn which has now been admitted as a lie.....The issue here is that This lie is told the absolute second Joran first hears of Natalee missing her flight.

The Holiday Inn story was concocted way before anyone knew Natalee was missing - the only people that knew she was missing at this early in the game was Natalees family, the police and the killers themselves.

THIS IS A CRUCIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION.

Innocent people dont lie.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2005, 02:38:36 PM »

Why am I feeling more and more that there are a lot of people who are just trying to get their 15 mins. of fame??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I just read over the charles croes interview and this is the most important point of that interview.

- Charles Croes said he heard Joran say to the police the next day that he dropped natalee off at the Holiday Inn which has not been admitted as a lie.....The issue here is that This lie is told the absolute second Joran first hears of Natalee missing her flight.

The Holiday Inn story was concocted way before anyone knew Natalee was missing - the only people that knew she was missing at this early in the game was Natalees family, the police and the killers themselves.

Yes, I agree Taz. Remember we talked about this last night...WHY would there have been a NEED for a cover story when there was nothing to cover up FOR at that point? (according to them)

Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2005, 02:41:13 PM »

...friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.
...And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones...

Friend un-named

Call made from where? To where?

By whom?

Without filling in these blanks, Croes stays flat on a platter in a pool of lemon butter, eye staring back at me, parsley trembling ih anticipation.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2005, 02:41:38 PM »

FYI -- From MSNBC, r.e. Steve Croes. Apologies if this is old news.

Changing stories
Also Wednesday, Steve Croes, a disc jockey who was arrested and held 10 days before being released Monday, told The Associated Press that his detention was based on a lie he told police.

Croes, 26, said he told police he had seen Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drop Holloway off at the Holiday Inn the night she disappeared, as the three originally told police.

“That was a lie,” Croes told the AP during an interview Wednesday night. “I didn’t even know those guys and they didn’t know me.”

Croes said that while he was at an Internet cafe a few days after Holloway’s disappearance, he heard Deepak Kalpoe talking on a cell phone about how the young men had dropped Holloway off. Croes said the story seemed plausible and he went around repeating it, adding that he had seen them drop her off. Police questioned and then arrested him, Croes said.

“I learned that if you don’t know something, keep your mouth shut,” said Croes. He said has been fired from his disc jockey job on the Tattoo party boat.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 30, 2005, 02:41:39 PM »

- Charles Croes said he heard Joran say to the police the next day that he dropped natalee off at the Holiday Inn which has not been admitted as a lie.....The issue here is that This lie is told the absolute second Joran first hears of Natalee missing her flight.

Yes, I agree Taz. Remember we talked about this last night...WHY would there have been a NEED for a cover story when there was nothing to cover up FOR at that point? (according to them)

golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 30, 2005, 02:42:42 PM »

The underlying theory is that managing the story and any potential damage to Aruba's reputation as a tourist destination might be better served if a white Dutchman and expat could take both the blame and the focus off the island itself to some degree. Even if Joran and a member of his family were never formally charged with any crime, a government determination to revoke or simply not renew their work permits would likely force the Van der Sloots from Aruba, whether they wanted to leave, or not.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/jorans_anger_ma.html

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 30, 2005, 02:42:47 PM »

His DAD told him She was Missing when he called Him.! and her parents were looking for her @ thier home.
CC Said he offered to help  them 4 her look many times.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: June 30, 2005, 02:42:56 PM »

I agree Karin.. No guy I would think would go to a stranger and tell that person about having sex.. etc..  
   This gets nuttier day by day.  
And mommy Anita says the truth will come forward.. I could puke when I hear her say that and they show a second clip of that ALOT on FOX!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 30, 2005, 02:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Kerin:

Yea many of us have brought up this point over and over regarding a cover story (before the fact) this is the first information Ive seen that truly backs up that theory.

Innocent people dont lie.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2005, 02:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "jac723"
Does anyone know what happened with the friend of Arubagirl and what was seen?

Thank you for that info  Smile

Jennifer
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2005, 02:44:16 PM »

Why am I feeling more and more that there are a lot of people who are just trying to get their 15 mins. of fame??

Hmmmmm...why on earth would you get that feeling?   Wink
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 30, 2005, 02:44:42 PM »

Exchange rates: Aruban guilders/florins per US dollar - 1.79
 Very Happy  Buy the Buy all  the people that had resorvations are still coming and the ships are still stopping!

Thanks. That was more specific to what I wanted to know. Bill O'Reilly said to Trapenberg last night that this case was RUINING the economy of Aruba and I wondered what impact, if any, had been seen? (no bashing please)IMO no case should have that much impact. I have lived in places with serial killers and the like and those cities didn't suffer. The entire island should not be impacted over this case. (again...my opinion) But the case certainly needs to be solved.

maybe o'reilly was making tongue in cheek ref also to huge coke bust the other day...all this attention is bad for that business too...?

peace to all
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 30, 2005, 02:44:55 PM »

DEE Ranged is on FOX
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 30, 2005, 02:45:51 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "Onnimus"
Candygirl,

I feel like this won't hurt Aruban tourism...I feel like most people would still feel safe going there, and now there is the curiosity factor..people will want to go see the places they are seeing on tv..the natural bridge, the lighthouse....etc.

I mean, did you see those girls who were on the news being interviewed as they entered Carlos and Charlies? Knowing what happened to Natalee did not slow them down a bit....they were in full party mode. I've heard some local (to me) high school age kids talking and none of them are afraid to go to Aruba, they insist they would just use the buddy system and not hook up with "strange" boys. I'd still bet money they'd get down there, meet some fellow tourists in their hotel and get a false sense of security and probably still let their guards down more than they think they would.

The lesson here is......what, actually? I guess the lesson here is even a responsible  teen can have the INTENT to not place themselves in bad situations but still somehow make mistakes, or let their guard down for a second...trust the wrong person etc. I worry about when my baby daughter grows up, things will have changed more by that time, and I am already worrying NOW how I can keep her safe...but not letting her travel is not the answer. I even feel sure that Natalee knew to be careful etc....

Ominus,
It may be just ME , but I for one will NEVER go tour Aruba because of their attitude towards this incident.  I also hope all Americans feel the same way.  Nor will I travel to Holland, or probably Belgium just for principle.  When I dont like something, I boycott.  lol, I cant find many places to eat in my small town, but so be it.  That is just my little way of handling things I dont like.  Aruba and the Dutch can go down the drain for all I care. Sorry if this sounds crass, but my money can be spent better in other destinations. B

Will you ever travel to Florida?  Washington DC?  As I stated before we will all be very limited in our travel if we don't go to places that have botched criminal cases.

There's a gazillion other places to travel.  I have already visited several Carribean areas.   They have ticked me off and I wont change me mind, even if they find her.  This has been a fiasco and has been an incredible diversion from other important matters here in the states.  IMHO
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2005, 02:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
...friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.
...And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones...

Friend un-named

Call made from where? To where?

By whom?

Without filling in these blanks, Croes stays flat on a platter in a pool of lemon butter, eye staring back at me, parsley trembling ih anticipation.

I thought the friend was Jug Twitty?!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2005, 02:46:58 PM »

DEE Ranged is on FOX

I cannot stand that woman!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2005, 02:47:25 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Angiex911dsptchr
Sorry--I wasn't specific--wording all off...Do we have a follow up from Aurbagirl in regards to what she told us?

Silly me--after I read it-I realized I would have responded the same way..sorry  Wink

LOL  its ok JAC...  I dont know of any follow up from Aruba Girl in regards to what she had said.  Maybe someone else does?? I dont stay on late night cause my kids hog the puter..and I dont read every single post...LOL
I am curious to know if she got her friend to go to the police or not!!
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2005, 02:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "candygirl"

From what the family has said, they have had numerous accounts from pshchic's and they were all found to be a waste of time and no results

Where did you hear this Candy? Just curious. I've done some reading about what various psychics have said and I'd concur with the family on this. I DO believe there are psychically sensitive people out there who have helped solve crimes, but I also think cases like this bring people out of the woodwork. If you'd follow all the ones just trying to get attention, you'd waste a lot of resources. I do believe there are some accurate psychics out there but ....you know....

For example, I have come up with a lot of these type comments when I do a search on psychics and NH...

"I see......sand, with some brush and cacti, body pointing south, buried 3 feet down....I feel hot sun....water is near by...." and then some of the things they say can be downright upsetting... "Natalee has passed...she did not know what was happening to her she is just coming to terms with it now....she feels bad" etc. WTF! I heard the family asked one psychic to ask Natalee what her dog's name is, to prove they were "connected" to her, and were told "She is too upset to answer right now, she is crying." Yeah!

I'm skeptical, but I do believe some psychics have been legitimate. But just looking at it objectively, it is easy to say something predictable. I'm not psychic at all but could be going around "I see a blonde girl....struggle on beach....she is impaired....struggle...she hits her head and then darkness...hushed panic voices, males......an hour goes by then I sense she is under something...sand, or water.....birds flying overhead..." etc. So yeah, I am skeptical. Interested when one gets detailed and strays from the obvious, but skeptical.

It was CNN interviewed I think the sister or sister-n-law........can't remember the date, but sometime this week or last week-end, sorry.
Haven't left yet, but will soon. PLEASE anyone, if there's breaking news, please email me;
candylea@revealed.net
Thanks!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2005, 02:49:42 PM »

His DAD told him She was Missing when he called Him.! and her parents were looking for her @ thier home.
CC Said he offered to help  them 4 her look many times.

Not quite the story in the Greta interview on Fox...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.