April 28, 2024, 05:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213215 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 30, 2005, 02:49:50 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Quote from: "Ting"
...friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.
...And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones...

Friend un-named

Call made from where? To where?

By whom?

Without filling in these blanks, Croes stays flat on a platter in a pool of lemon butter, eye staring back at me, parsley trembling ih anticipation.

I thought the friend was Jug Twitty?!

Mom, the paste is from the Fox transcript of Greta's (heavily edited) interview with Mr. Croes.

For all we know, it could be the ex-foreign minister of Niger.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 30, 2005, 02:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"

Ominus,
It may be just ME , but I for one will NEVER go tour Aruba because of their attitude towards this incident.  I also hope all Americans feel the same way.  Nor will I travel to Holland, or probably Belgium just for principle.  When I dont like something, I boycott.  lol, I cant find many places to eat in my small town, but so be it.  

Lol about the places to eat. It's not just you, I DO think some people WILL boycott Aruba, I just don't think it will HURT Aruba...for those that boycott, there will be more going to Aruba for the first time, and people who have been to Aruba and liked it in the past and will not boycott their fun for this.

My husband and I were discussing this. We have travelled the Caribbean (although not much), we've been to several islands, and as far as safety we always felt fine. We stayed with groups and in public places in safe areas. The obvious, you know, like we didn't travel to downtown Kingston Jamaica at night etc. Actually we didn't go to Kingston at all.

But what issue my husband has now when we talk about travelling with our 14 month old daughter is that when she gets to be 7 or 8 and we'd want to travel, if some accident were to happen, we might not get fast reliable medical care in some places etc...my husband says that he doesn't really feel comfortable going out of the country in time of Iraq war in case something happened and we might have trouble getting back in, as remote as that may be, such as if the airports shut down or travel is halted...Our last trip was a cruise, I planned for our nest one to be a land vacation, and I planned actually on Aruba because I think it would be one of hte most enjoyable islands for a land vacation. My husband now has it on his mind that if something happens to us we won't be helped. That's a shame. I told him, well, people LIVE on Aruba. They get medical care you know! And his response to me was, yeah, Arubans like Arubans but not Americans. I wanted to smack him. He was just making a point.....he was just trying to open my eyes to the fact that a lot of people around the world sort of have a disdain for Americans, thinking we are loud, rude, disrespectful, etc. I've seen chatter from non-Americans and local Arubans about how most of the tourists in Aruba are American but they are very often loud and rude and there to get drunk etc. Wish I could find a link, there was a Canadian blog about a trip to Aruba, talking about how their stay was nice but they had to learn to ignore the rowdy Americans who were everywhere, and rude, and LOUD. This blog said the local Arubans "had" to put up with this and were friendly to Americans, most of their tourists, but would just as soon rathe spit on them.

I take this with a grain of salt because I tend to believe people will usually treat you how YOU treat them. And I am always complaining about rude people here in the States. I went to Florida with my husband on a business trip of his, and one of his coworkers was SOOO rude to the waiter in the restaurant we were eating in, who was not American. I wanted to crawl under the table. He remained polite to her LONG after I would have told her to f-off. But he had to be cursing her under his breath.

I'd go to Aruba, I am not worried about the locals not liking me. I've never personally met someone from Aruba but have met Canadians and Europeans who don't hde their disdain for Americans.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 30, 2005, 02:50:31 PM »

In reading the transcript of Greta's conversation with Croes, I'm not sure if it is a transcription error or not but Croes states he owns a "sail company" not cell company.

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

"Leave no stone unturned"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 30, 2005, 02:50:42 PM »

Here's what I think at this point:

Joran and the Kalpoe's need to be left to rot in prison until either Natalee's body is found or she is found alive. No body? Fine...then you guys sit it out and rot.

Daddy? Well you need to lose your law license due to the fact that you helped concot a story and that IS breaking the law and against your professional ethics.

Mom? Well I think you need to go ahead and pursue your "life's amibition" of becoming a Spiritual Leader. Then you could go to prison and maybe help save your son (or get a confession).

Anyone else who is coming forward with BOGUS stories just to distract the case? Deport them if possible. If not, I hope their conscience eats away at them for life.

This is getting crazier by the minute. I will now excuse myself from the forum, jump in the pool to calm my hot head and then I am going to fire off an e-mail to Greta trying to get verification on this C Croes person.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 30, 2005, 02:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "jac723"
Angiex911dsptchr
Sorry--I wasn't specific--wording all off...Do we have a follow up from Aurbagirl in regards to what she told us?

Silly me--after I read it-I realized I would have responded the same way..sorry  Wink

LOL  its ok JAC...  I dont know of any follow up from Aruba Girl in regards to what she had said.  Maybe someone else does?? I dont stay on late night cause my kids hog the puter..and I dont read every single post...LOL
I am curious to know if she got her friend to go to the police or not!!

She said "Sorry for the Goose  Chace".. After looking @ a map.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 30, 2005, 02:52:56 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
In reading the transcript of Greta's conversation with Croes, I'm not sure if it is a transcription error or not but Croes states he owns a "sail company" not cell company.

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

I noticed that as well.  Must be a typo.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 30, 2005, 02:53:53 PM »

Does anyone remember the story that maybe Steven Croes became involved in this because the guys and NH were at the Mariott beach and he was hanging around and heard the scuffle, and walked out asking "What is going on?" then he saw the boys and recognized them? I thought someone said STEVE said he saw/heard a blonde girl going hysterical yelling "Why did you bring me back here you know I didn't want to go back there" or something like that.

Maybe that was just speculation of why Steve Croes's name came into the picture.....or one of the boys' original stories...
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 30, 2005, 02:55:14 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Does anyone remember the story that maybe Steven Croes became involved in this because the guys and NH were at the Mariott beach and he was hanging around and heard the scuffle, and walked out asking "What is going on?" then he saw the boys and recognized them? I thought someone said STEVE said he saw/heard a blonde girl going hysterical yelling "Why did you bring me back here you know I didn't want to go back there" or something like that.

Maybe that was just speculation of why Steve Croes's name came into the picture.....or one of the boys' original stories...

This is a new one to me...
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 30, 2005, 02:55:55 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Joran and the Kalpoe's need to be left to rot in prison until either Natalee's body is found or she is found alive. No body? Fine...then you guys sit it out and rot.

Daddy? Well you need to lose your law license due to the fact that you helped concot a story and that IS breaking the law and against your professional ethics.

Mom? Well I think you need to go ahead and pursue your "life's amibition" of becoming a Spiritual Leader. Then you could go to prison and maybe help save your son (or get a confession).

Anyone else who is coming forward with BOGUS stories just to distract the case? Deport them if possible. If not, I hope their conscience eats away at them for life.

This is getting crazier by the minute. I will now excuse myself from the forum, jump in the pool to calm my hot head and then I am going to fire off an e-mail to Greta trying to get verification on this C Croes person.

KerinTx, before you go, did you see this on the front page comments to one of the articles?  
Peter Says:

June 30th, 2005 at 2:00 pm
@niika

Where are you from ? Are you from Aruba and who told you this ?

Let me translate what you say , using altavista babelfish and a few additional corrections of my own :

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

Why do you talk here in Dutch and where did you get this info from ?
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 30, 2005, 02:55:58 PM »

NO
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 30, 2005, 02:57:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
...footage or pictures of joran smirkign when being put back into the police car, with nice new fresh clothes on...

I am very  Evil or Very Mad

He is very  Twisted Evil

He looks like he got older in Jail or something--versus the pics on TV.  Plus-to me, he looked like he was dressed to go to the bar-- Evil or Very Mad

Jennifer
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 30, 2005, 02:58:45 PM »

Kerin TX U GO!!!   I could not have said it better myself.  WELL DONE!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 30, 2005, 02:59:20 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

NO

LOL
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 30, 2005, 02:59:31 PM »

KerinTx, before you go, did you see this on the front page comments to one of the articles?  
Peter Says:

@niika

Let me translate what you say , using altavista babelfish and a few additional corrections of my own :

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

No, Bogey...I had not read that but thanks. As I have said, the sex slave theory was my first thought upon hearing about this case. I was in Jamaica at the time and that was the opinion of the locals too. Thanks for posting it...just one more bit of info. But if she is off the island, the search will have to expand to who knows how large an area. So sad.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2005, 02:59:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
VAN SUSTEREN: Prior to that time when you went to the house, had you ever heard of the Van der Sloots or had you ever been to their house before?

C. CROES: Never.

When I had Fox on... undrneath his picture.. it had his name and he was an aquaintence..WTF?  And he says he dont know them. Man this is ODD!!
Im still confused as how he is tied up in this now. And why Joran talked to him and said NH was drunk.. was on drugs.. Ect....
  Kerin..  any idea???  Anyone???

It was, verbatim, an account of Deepak's e-mail.  

If anything, it's added ammunition that all 4 suspects (PVDS included) conspired and corroborated on this story, to exonerate each of them, and plant a seed of reasonable doubt that her death was self-induced or accidental.

As for the erroneous caption below, pay no attention to it.  The other night they identified Dave Holloway as Natalee's STEP-father.
Lacey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2005, 02:59:55 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: During the time that you were talking to Beth at the gas station, did the discussion of that phone call come up again?

C. CROES: Yes, it did.

VAN SUSTEREN: After you and Beth listened to that phone call several times and hung up with the person in the states, what did you do next?

C. CROES: After that, we spoke a while. And then we left that location with the intention of going to the Holiday Inn to continue meeting. On the way there, a young man and I were sitting in my car. And on the way there, instinctively, I wanted to go to drive off, pull over to the cabana area, just to look to see if perhaps she was there.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then where did you go?

The way I read the above..it looks to me, that maybe the call they are talking about was on a recording back in the states..jmo
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 30, 2005, 02:59:56 PM »

Peter Says:

@niika

can I get a link up in here?!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 30, 2005, 03:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I just read over the charles croes interview and this is the most important point of that interview.

- Charles Croes said he heard Joran say to the police the next day that he dropped natalee off at the Holiday Inn which has not been admitted as a lie.....The issue here is that This lie is told the absolute second Joran first hears of Natalee missing her flight.

The Holiday Inn story was concocted way before anyone knew Natalee was missing - the only people that knew she was missing at this early in the game was Natalees family, the police and the killers themselves.

THIS IS A CRUCIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION.

His DAD told him She was Missing when he called Him.! and her parents were looking for her @ thier home.
CC Said he offered to help  them 4 her look many times.

Not quite the story in the Greta interview on Fox...
<<

But all that "good will" and offering to help came to an abrupt end when he was asked to show exactly where she was dropped off at the HI and his father told him not to answer the parents of NH.  It changed to chest pounding at the mother of the victim and Joren shouting at her instead of her at him as sometimes stated.

And it was the second day, Tuesday, that the father had to call and tell him to stop shooting his mouth off about NH.  The dad could not have known she was missing on Monday the first day before the parents arrived as no infomation had been released, dad called because principal at the school on Tuesday had to call him and ask him to make Joren stop blabbing  and bragging a bout it.  

I am sure being so smug about being believed as he was, Joren was just practicing his little script on the kids that he and his dad and the Kelpos brothers had worked out before she was even deemed missing.  The one where she is doing drugs and coming on to him that her friend at the casino evidently totally failed to notice.  Like that would have happened.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 30, 2005, 03:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "Transient Healer"
I think they have something to hide if they wouldn't let them search.

Who knows...maybe they're picking up on the way things are done in the US from all the American media.

Noone would be coming in my home to search for anything except the police with a warrant.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 30, 2005, 03:02:46 PM »

where's Nikki when meds are needed?

can i get a double shot?? Rolling Eyes
still catching up

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.