April 28, 2024, 12:55:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213202 times)
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2005, 03:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ting"
...friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.
...And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones...

Friend un-named

Call made from where? To where?

By whom?

Without filling in these blanks, Croes stays flat on a platter in a pool of lemon butter, eye staring back at me, parsley trembling ih anticipation.

also beginning of this guys story about the gambling sounds like email WW posted that i did not believe came from deepak.

I believe that email did come from Deepak as it's the alibi that he and the VDS's came up with.  I would not be surprised that PVDS told Deepak to send that out to family and friends.  I do NOT believe the email holds the truth...only a coverup for what actually happened.

Will someone ask WW if she can tell us the actual date the email was sent? that could be crucial info.

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2005, 03:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "chloe2"

Croes, 26, said he told police he had seen Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drop Holloway off at the Holiday Inn the night she disappeared, as the three originally told police.

“That was a lie,” Croes told the AP during an interview Wednesday night. “I didn’t even know those guys and they didn’t know me.”

Croes said that while he was at an Internet cafe a few days after Holloway’s disappearance, he heard Deepak Kalpoe talking on a cell phone about how the young men had dropped Holloway off. Croes said the story seemed plausible and he went around repeating it, adding that he had seen them drop her off. Police questioned and then arrested him, Croes said.

“I learned that if you don’t know something, keep your mouth shut,” said Croes. He said has been fired from his disc jockey job on the Tattoo party boat.
[/[/b]quote]

Well, duh! Are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy losing his job? He doesn't have the good sense to be embarassed it seems, either. WHat he did was incredibly stupid. HE put himself in this situation, Now Mickey Johns and the other security guard on the other hand, did not. I feel sorry for them.

This is all confusing...too many players....too many stories......too much media inaccuracy............

I'm stepping out, I'm sure when I come back this thread will be locked and I will have missed replies to me. If news breaks or anyone wants to contact me with a reply my email address is my username here at yahoo.

Dot com, that is.

FWIW, in a roundabout way, it was disclosed that Steve Croes would be receptive to doing a Q&A, using the voice analysis software.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2005, 03:18:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ting"
...friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.
...And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones...

Friend un-named

Call made from where? To where?

By whom?

Without filling in these blanks, Croes stays flat on a platter in a pool of lemon butter, eye staring back at me, parsley trembling ih anticipation.

also beginning of this guys story about the gambling sounds like email WW posted that i did not believe came from deepak.

I believe that email did come from Deepak as it's the alibi that he and the VDS's came up with.  I would not be surprised that PVDS told Deepak to send that out to family and friends.  I do NOT believe the email holds the truth...only a coverup for what actually happened.

okay...that makes more sense.  the email itself made no sense to mer.
I am going to see how long kerin can hold a monkey underwater in the pool....this is nuts/banannas

peace to all
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2005, 03:19:02 PM »

Quote from: "north-of-north"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Hi, a lurker here...
This has been bugging me, and I did ask some time back "How does Beth KNOW Natalee was at the VDS home?"
I have seen that she feels Natalee was at the home 2 or 3 am...
Ok, so how does she know?

I've thought about that as well.  Perhaps her unconscious mind saw something out of place....something triggered her "antenna" and she went on automatic alert. Ya know, maybe she saw a blonde hair, a momento of Natalee's, SOMETHING.  Yet she isn't aware of it.

It's happened to me before (not murder!) but something trivial... Just a thought.
nutnhoney1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already, I scanned through the last couple of pages and didn't see any references to this.  On Yahoo news, Aruba's attorney general said they may prosecute the case even if they don't recover a body.  Janssen (the attorney general) said she decided to speak since "there has been so much misinformation in the American press" though she would not clarify what that misinformation was.

The article also mentions the Texas search team.  9 of the 27 volunteers went home, but they plan on bringing in replacements for those who have left (contrary to what was reported by Diario.

There's a nice picture included in the article showing BHT helping Aruban school children weave bracelets for Natalee.  It looks like BHT is enjoying her interaction with the kids.  Good for her, she could use a small distraction.  

The link to the article is:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050630/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen_21;_ylt=Ajw8UF7OKkV5tP5EXQM1nVna_JYv;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »

I keep reading that statement by C Croes over and over again and it does very much sound like there is a recording of a phone call or maybe a voice mail recording or something.  If they listened to "that call" over and over again before they hung up with the person in the states, it would have to be a recorded call or message.  Who the hell is this call coming from and who to?
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2005, 03:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Here's what I think at this point:

Joran and the Kalpoe's need to be left to rot in prison until either Natalee's body is found or she is found alive. No body? Fine...then you guys sit it out and rot.

Daddy? Well you need to lose your law license due to the fact that you helped concot a story and that IS breaking the law and against your professional ethics.

Mom? Well I think you need to go ahead and pursue your "life's amibition" of becoming a Spiritual Leader. Then you could go to prison and maybe help save your son (or get a confession).

Anyone else who is coming forward with BOGUS stories just to distract the case? Deport them if possible. If not, I hope their conscience eats away at them for life.

This is getting crazier by the minute. I will now excuse myself from the forum, jump in the pool to calm my hot head and then I am going to fire off an e-mail to Greta trying to get verification on this C Croes person.

KerinTx, before you go, did you see this on the front page comments to one of the articles?  
Peter Says:

June 30th, 2005 at 2:00 pm
@niika

Where are you from ? Are you from Aruba and who told you this ?

Let me translate what you say , using altavista babelfish and a few additional corrections of my own :

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

Why do you talk here in Dutch and where did you get this info from ?

Do you have a link for this?

MIA,
Here it is, was in the second article re: PBDS saying no body no crime, as a comment, at 2:00pm, B
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1203#comment-32353
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2005, 03:24:32 PM »

Charles Croes owns a company in Aruba where you can rent cell phones while you are there.  They will be used so you can call the Status and people will have a number where they can reach you.  

This is is website

www.arubafastphones.com

I came across his name probably 6 months ago when I was researching trip information for our upcoming trip to Aruba.  He is a frequent visitor to the message boards for Aruba travel.  Back when thsi first came out he was putting messages on the aruba.com site that indicated he knew more than the average - and now I know why.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2005, 03:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"

FYI

Digicel Aruba: Products
... you can rent a phone in Aruba. Contact Charles Croes at 730-0001 for any rental
details. *Procedures may vary depending on phone model. ...
www.digicelaruba.com/products/ digiroam.php?ref_page=digiselect

ty

"Leave no stone unturned"
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2005, 03:27:09 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Hi, a lurker here...
This has been bugging me, and I did ask some time back "How does Beth KNOW Natalee was at the VDS home?"

I've thought about that as well.  Perhaps her unconscious mind saw something out of place....something triggered her "antenna" and she went on automatic alert. Ya know, maybe she saw a blonde hair, a momento of Natalee's, SOMETHING.  Yet she isn't aware of it.

It's happened to me before (not murder!) but something trivial... Just a thought.

Why would joran go out to the bar and leave her "Home alone"?
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2005, 03:29:15 PM »

Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date:   06-15-05 16:52

Enrique,
Be very careful when using my name in connection with crime. Very careful indeed.

charles
arubafastphones.com

i found this on the aruba.com site
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2005, 03:29:48 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Hi, a lurker here...

Why would joran go out to the bar and leave her "Home alone"?

I think it was meant that NH possibly was at VDS house with him at 2 or 3 am..
DeniseNY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 30, 2005, 03:30:24 PM »

You know that they rent cell phones at the internet cafe where Deepak works.  I actually rented a cell phone with him.  The only thing its not as easy as you think to place a call.  You have to buy a calling card and dial a million numbers before you dial the phone number to say the US.  I had to go back like 3 times to figure out how to use it.  Deepak wasn't too helpful.  Very quiet guy actually.  Can't imagine if I had an emergency I wouldn't  of had enough time to dial someone to help me because like I said you have to dial a million numbers before you actually place the call.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 30, 2005, 03:30:57 PM »

Date:   06-16-05 08:23

ENRIQUE,
YOUR REMARK HAS CAUSED ME TO RECIEVE OVER 150 MAILS ASKING IF YOU COULD BE CORRECT OR WHAT MY TIES ARE WITH THE CASE. YOU NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR STATEMENTS. TO SLAM MY BUSINESS IS ONE THING BUT TO HINT AT CRIMINAL IMPLICATION IS SOMETHING ELSE.

I RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU TO STOP THIS AT ONCE.

CHARLES CROES

Reply To This Message

Re: cell phones
Author: Robert (70.56.239.---)
Date:   06-16-05 10:56

Charles. There is nothing to worry about. We all know even if you have ties with the case nothing will be done about. But it does sound like you are nervous about something.

Reply To This Message

Re: cell phones
Date:   06-16-05 15:05

Robert,
Perceptive guy indeed.

Not so much nervous as tired and a bit frayed around the edges. Work has piled up and trying to keep things going while involved in other issues is tough.

Thanks for your note.
charles
arubafastphones.com

And This.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 30, 2005, 03:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
VAN SUSTEREN: Prior to that time when you went to the house, had you ever heard of the Van der Sloots or had you ever been to their house before?

C. CROES: Never.

When I had Fox on... undrneath his picture.. it had his name and he was an aquaintence..WTF?  And he says he dont know them. Man this is ODD!!
Im still confused as how he is tied up in this now. And why Joran talked to him and said NH was drunk.. was on drugs.. Ect....
  Kerin..  any idea???  Anyone???

Do we know if Natalee rented a cellphone from this Croes guy?  Maybe Joran returned it?  That would be a direct link, missing phone from missing girl, returned?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: June 30, 2005, 03:32:20 PM »

Did anyone JUST listen to FOX in the last few minutes???? I could SWEAR I heard the reporter on there saying to someone that JVDS said something about NH being in the ocean??????  
  I apologize.. TV isnt in this same room as I.. I have it turned up loud but AC kicked on.. couldnt hear very well..
 Anyone else hear this?????????????????????????
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2005, 03:34:50 PM »

Did anyone JUST listen to FOX in the last few minutes???? I could SWEAR I heard the reporter on there saying to someone that JVDS said something about NH being in the ocean??????  
  I apologize.. TV isnt in this same room as I.. I have it turned up loud but AC kicked on.. couldnt hear very well..

Yep, I heard the same thing....not your imagination!
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 30, 2005, 03:34:50 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
I keep reading that statement by C Croes over and over again and it does very much sound like there is a recording of a phone call or maybe a voice mail recording or something.  If they listened to "that call" over and over again before they hung up with the person in the states, it would have to be a recorded call or message.  Who the hell is this call coming from and who to?

I asked this same question last night.  While many thought it may have been a call for ransom because BTH immediately called the FBI to say Natalee was kidnapped.

My thought was that maybe the night Natalee went missing, she was able to get to a phone to call home or a friend to say she was in trouble, or maybe made a call but couldn't actually say anything or was cut off during the conversation and that may be the reason BTH knew she was alive and kidnapped.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 30, 2005, 03:35:32 PM »

What they were talking about was PVDS's meeting with JVDS advising Joran "if there is no body there's no crime".

The reported then added, IF the body were out to sea and they knew it would not be found then it would be good reason to remain silent.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 30, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

not definietely...more speculations... Rolling Eyes
POOR PAULA--u can say it

or wait for pm's???
not givin my e-mail here-sorry

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.