April 27, 2024, 07:41:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 213172 times)
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2005, 08:51:49 AM »

Quote from: "topwesselton"
Chandra Levy was found by a guy who kept walking in the park with his dog *hoping* they would find Chandra. I'm glad he did.

Steve Croes lost his job? I feel bad for him. I do think he got dragged into this mess. Poor guy, I hope he gets another chance.

Levy's remains were found in Rock Creek Park after a man searching for turtles in "a very inaccessible area" was alerted to the remains by his dog,
topwesselton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2005, 08:52:08 AM »

Are you being sarcastic? He hampered an investigation by telling a completely false story about something he never even saw just to "be a good guy".

I do feel bad for him. He used poor judgement. Losing your job is rough, I don't wish it on anyone. I didn't realize he severly hampered the investigation. If that is true than I wish he had spent more than a few days in jail. Hope he learned his lesson.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2005, 08:53:22 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.

They also made it clear a couple nights ago at this point they just want their daughter, and dont care as much anymore about the investigation. If they know more, and think telling the media would help, then I am sure they will do it. I can understand how the feel. When my son was missing I didnt care about the legal issues. After I got him back though I wanted justice and basically had screwed that up. No one was ever arrested for taking my son, or helping hide him. Honestly though I was just pissed off and wanted them taken in, now I am just glad I got him back.

I'm glkad u got him back.
the NH family has bit their tongue imo and tried to work with polis to get Natalee...in light of this new truth/lie I agree with their complete frusrtation and personally support them in whatever action they take next.

i'm sure they feel incredibly decieved and taken for fools by LE.
On top of their sadness now, I'm sure they are resentful...Knoing this about lie early in investigation ma have helped to find NH.  I'd be livid.

Thanks FOM,
Well when your going through it, you only have ONE thing on your mind. That is to get your child back. You dont care as much about the criminals involved. You just want your child. I can understand their frustration with all the lies. Natalees parents right now just want her, and then theyll deal with the investigation. That is most likely their mindset. Every morning they wake up without an answer, they are waking up with a peice of their soul missing. Again just from my experience.
My situation was different bc I knew who took him. I just didnt know where he was, or if he was alive. I also didnt know who was hiding him, and the police knew someone was assisting. They told me to stay home and wait. I didnt. I was out there looking and questioning people myself. I did impede the investigation, but I got my son back safe and sound. Do I wish I had kept quiet? I cant answer that. Without the pressure me and my family put on the family involved I dont know if my son would have ever been located. I was lucky, my son was fine. I hope they are just as lucky.

I hope so too...I have a feeling the NH family may be angry today if they appear at all on tv...i would have tried not to impede the investigation also....but this "big fat lie" is what they and the world hear now???  And LE has known this all along??? Paulus impeded investigation from the start, and LE helped him --IMAO

peace to all
topwesselton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2005, 08:54:49 AM »

Levy's remains were found in Rock Creek Park after a man searching for turtles in "a very inaccessible area" was alerted to the remains by his dog,

Yeah, I know, but I also thought I remember him saying in the back of his mind he'd hoped he'd find Chandra.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2005, 08:55:15 AM »

im sure you guys talked about this late night after greta...but i think that if they really use the voice anaylysis thing that could really help all this!  That would def make them feel cornered, since nothing else has worked!

I was watchin this new show that is coming out called the closer and its about real life interrogations adn how they go about it and such........and after watching thta i cant imagine how these kids have no cracked......i guess the changin of the stories is a sign of guilt, but i just would have thought they would have buckled under pressure

Kelly
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2005, 08:58:29 AM »

FOM,
I think I would be livid but then again that might be why Beth Twitty was so convinced PVDS was involved. I tend to think they know more then we do. Which means they probably knew from the get go he had told them "no body no case". I think for me anyway, it would take alot to keep me from going there with a bat and beating it out of him as to why he did this. She has held it together better then I ever did. My father is a marine and when we were looking for my son I remember him saying to someone "You better remember, I have 6 acres of land, a shotgun and a shovel and I doubt anyone would miss you much" to one of the suspects involved  Shocked  So to me, Natalees parents have definately held it together more then I can say my family did.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2005, 09:01:07 AM »

This is just a response to an earlier post...no underlying reason for the static TV, just all I could find that was TV-related.

Dallas Also
 Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TVMom, can you give me a little info on why you chose the avatar you've got?

I only ask because I had a dream about Natalee and it included a black-and-white TV.
grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2005, 09:01:36 AM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "Brenda"
crematorium -

could not that oil refinery (near Joran's school) be used as one....it does have a incinerator as part of the plant???

anyone from the oil industry here have any knowledge of how the incinerator works overall?

I figure the body was disposed of the night that Beth and Alabama group arrived, and possibly during the time of...

It also would explain the sudden appearance of Deepak and Joran - leaning against the car....and their sudden smart a** attitude.  They had just finished getting rid of the body PERMANENTLY.....

I can't imagine that a couple of teens could enter a refinery with a dead body, bring it to an incenerator and burn it.  I work in a refinery, next to a Valero refinery in the U.S.  I can't get inside our plant without my badge or without having my vehicle searched.  The security might not be as strong at that location, but I can't imagine it would be some place that someone could easily sneak into and utilize equipment.

I'm a chemical engineer and all the incinerators I've worked with in chemical plants/oil refinerys are for burning volatile organic vapors for pollution control.  Those type incinerators are hard piped to only receive gaseous material and cannot receive or burn solids.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2005, 09:02:54 AM »

Quote from: "topwesselton"
Steve Croes lost his job? I feel bad for him. I do think he got dragged into this mess. Poor guy, I hope he gets another chance.

He didn't get dragged into this mess. He walked into this mess by lying!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2005, 09:02:56 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
im sure you guys talked about this late night after greta...but i think that if they really use the voice anaylysis thing that could really help all this!  That would def make them feel cornered, since nothing else has worked!

I was watchin this new show that is coming out called the closer and its about real life interrogations adn how they go about it and such........and after watching thta i cant imagine how these kids have no cracked......i guess the changin of the stories is a sign of guilt, but i just would have thought they would have buckled under pressure

watching clip of fox w/ joran in white shirt...nyone know where he is going?? He looks like he is trying hard not to crack  ( A SMILE!)???WTF?? Question
anyone else see this??

peace to all
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2005, 09:03:47 AM »

watching clip of fox w/ joran in white shirt...nyone know where he is going?? He looks like he is trying hard not to crack  ( A SMILE!)???WTF?? Question
anyone else see this??

I saw it, it did look like he was trying not to smile into the cameras.

grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2005, 09:04:13 AM »

The Croes guy that Greta interviewed last nite...not Steve the D.J.....the one that went with the Twittys to the VDS house the nite the Twittys arrived in Aruba...I missed the first part of the interview...what is his connection to the Twittys...he mentioned a cell phone call?  Thanks for any info...
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2005, 09:05:23 AM »

anyone else see this??

ARE YOU SERIOUS! He is holdin back a smirk? Urgh. wish i was home to c it but im at work..wish it was posted on site......keep me informed ok! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Kelly
grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2005, 09:05:25 AM »

anyone else see this??

Yes...and I thought EXACTLY the same thing...It looked like he was trying not to smirk!  Thought that was TERRIBLE!
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2005, 09:05:41 AM »

Didn't the "voice anaylysis " Guys say"PVdS" was telling the truth when said  he believed the HI "Story"? .
Steve WAS gone from work for 10 days.A replacement had to be found.What's a Party Boat without a DJ?? Laughing
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2005, 09:07:30 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Didn't the "voice anaylysis " Guys say"PVdS" was telling the truth when said  he believed the HI "Story"? .
Steve WAS gone from work for 10 days.A replacement had to be found.What's a Party Boat without a DJ?? Laughing

I agree, but I think alot of people are surprised is all that they didnt hold his job seeing as his bossman stuck up for him. I cant blame him though. He had no clue when he would be released or what was going on.

Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2005, 09:07:48 AM »

Quote from: "grits"

AHhh i think they are up to something over there...if anyone finds the clip online please PM it to me or post it.... I bet they are goin to let these boys out soon! I cant even imgaine how i would feel to that.......Other than changing stories, they have NO evidence. nothing on these kids...i cant believe they have not confessed!
anyone else see this??

Yes...and I thought EXACTLY the same thing...It looked like he was trying not to smirk!  Thought that was TERRIBLE!

Kelly
grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2005, 09:08:03 AM »

Has anyone mentioned all the photos on one of the Aruba Radio websites?  I believe it is 98 ...the one that sponsored or covered the Soul of the Beach festival....there are hundreds of photos...lots of crowd shots...has anyone looked into blowing those up to see if Natalee is in any of those...maybe Joran or other suspicious characters that Aruban natives might identify???
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2005, 09:10:02 AM »

We are not sure just how much pressure the police there have put on these boys because of the personal relationships between the chief, some of the police and the VDS family.  There seems to be so much conflicting information floating.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2005, 09:10:08 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

kinda-not sure about that..I feel like it is first lie Joran told Charles Crowes,based on what he said..maybe he told that to his dad too..but his dad may have initially believed tis lie...and shortly thereafter he instructed them "as if they were suspects"/pvds said.

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.