March 28, 2024, 07:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #36 06/30/05 Thursday-DAY  (Read 212514 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« on: June 30, 2005, 07:44:12 AM »

Communicate your views effectively on this messageboard. Think twice about how you'll be perceived before you hit submit.

We are here to discuss ALL views on this case. Observations and questions about the suspects, the victims, and their families are not "bashing" as long as they are supported by clear and articulate thoughts which are sensitive to the passionate feelings surrounding all of them. Just because you find a post to be opposing your view or theory does NOT make the other poster "bashing" or maligning. Don't worry - if we think the post is bashing or maligning, we'll take the appropriate steps to be certain it doesn't happen again.

This board is not a chat room - your manners should be quite evident in your posts and relative to the topic at hand. There are 100-300 of you on here at any given time; frankly we can't be everywhere at once and nor should we be expected to be. It is time for the adults to "play nice."I expect you will do as I've just stated, otherwise I assure you there will be bans, which will be unannounced and not warned, for 5 days for those of you insist on not showing some decency and understanding towards others.

For those of you who routinely post thought-provoking, respectful posts, we salute and thank you, and ask that you continue to provide the example to other Monkeys.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 07:46:47 AM »

Anything new this morning.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 07:49:58 AM »

poodle.......you are allowed legal advice from your lawyer. advising your son that if there is not a body, then there won't be a case should raise some serious questions.......why would the subject of a body even be brought up if there was no foul play?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 07:51:31 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Anything new this morning.

Morning shell,
Dont see anything new myself other then the interview with the prosecutor last night. I fell asleep watching the coverage last night myself.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 07:54:43 AM »

Yeah me too!!!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 08:00:43 AM »

Shell,
My husband is starting to ger bored with the coverage. I hope his feeling isnt like alot of other people. He is reminded of the Chandra Levy case himself. I really hope they can come up with a resolution soon to this and she isnt missing too much longer. Its been more then a month now, and it doesnt seem any closer to being solved.

kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 08:02:39 AM »

Good Morning from NY

Here is an article that I think is so oxymoronic...we are discussing a Mom affectionaly called the "Ultimate She Bear" which by the way I have been called and is a major compliment for a Mom... for her dogged determination to find her missing daughter and her unconditional love for her daughter... and then we have this "Mother" Isn't life ironic???

[color=red]Va. Mom Charged With Putting Kids in Trunk [/size][/color]
FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (AP) - A mother was charged with felony child abuse for allegedly putting her two 5-year-olds in the trunk of her car in a store parking lot.
Tamatha Parker, 33, turned herself in Wednesday. She was being held on $10,000 bond and was expected to be arraigned Thursday.
She was not arrested after the incident Saturday because the children became upset about the possibility of their mother going to jail, authorities said.
Another driver in the Wal-Mart parking lot alerted an off-duty, out-of-town police officer, who said he made the driver let the children out of the trunk. He also contacted local police.
``I don't think any reasonable adult would have done anything differently,'' said Wayne Ingersoll, who was back at work on the Sandown, N.H., police force Tuesday. ``The dangers of children being in a trunk like that are obvious, especially on such a hot day.''
Ingersoll said the driver initially denied having children in the trunk, but then untied the rope that was holding the trunk shut and let out the children. The woman told city police that she was punishing the children for misbehaving inside the store, authorities said.
She also told police she did not plan to leave the parking lot with them in the trunk, Fredericksburg police spokesman Jim Shelhorse said.
Ingersoll said he had been on vacation in South Carolina and stopped in Fredericksburg to have his camper repaired.

06/29/05 22:41

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 08:04:53 AM »

I remember the Levy case, that was intense.  I still think Condit had it done.  I hope they find her body soon.  I am just beginning to wonder about the 3 in jail.  The more time passes and there not cracking the more likely they will get off.  Or be innocent.  I just dont know anymore.
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 08:06:35 AM »

crematorium -

could not that oil refinery (near Joran's school) be used as one....it does have a incinerator as part of the plant???

anyone from the oil industry here have any knowledge of how the incinerator works overall?

I figure the body was disposed of the night that Beth and Alabama group arrived, and possibly during the time of...

It also would explain the sudden appearance of Deepak and Joran - leaning against the car....and their sudden smart a** attitude.  They had just finished getting rid of the body PERMANENTLY.....

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 08:06:44 AM »

well it seems hat way....but i'm not a legal expert....big lie just in casse???

peace to all
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 08:10:09 AM »

My grandfather was a federal circuit judge.  I think the words "no body" are getting taken out of context and blown out of proportion.  From the moment that the group of people appeared on the doorstep of Paulus Van Der Sloot, the 3 boys and the Van Der Sloot were the accused.  The last person to see a "supposed victim" is the likely suspect.  That's just a fact that everybody legal knows.  If the 3 scared boys said to Paulus, do you think they can arrest us for something we didn't do?  He may have said "well, I don't see how.  If there is no dead person and no evidence, how could they do that.  So boys just calm down and tell what you know."  

I also want to say something else here and I hope that people will pay attention.  Whether you are under the Dutch or the American legal system, citizens have rights.  I am totally flabberghasted that the American press replayed words spoken by Paulus Van Der Sloot on the television and then used an voice analyzer to given opinions as to "stressed" "truth" "evasion" etc. etc.  That machine has not been universally tested on hundreds of thousands of people and recognized all over the world as completely accurate.  What on earth are they thinking?  To put that on television is outrageous.  The people of Aruba are going to need a new chapter of the ACLU called the Aruba Civil Libertities.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 08:13:05 AM »

I remember the Levy case, that was intense.  I still think Condit had it done.  I hope they find her body soon.  I am just beginning to wonder about the 3 in jail.  The more time passes and there not cracking the more likely they will get off.  Or be innocent.  I just dont know anymore.

I do feel the same way even though it doesnt seem to fit the popular theory sometimes. If they did it, and they dont speak, I think they will have no choice but to release them. At the same time it makes me wonder. I have teenagers and when they do something wrong, I can usually get them to crack by making their life uncomfortable. I know they havent done anything as serious as this, or accused of it. Still though.

As for the legal advice they were given I have two ways of seeing it. The first one is that PVDS is involved and told them no body no case. The second would be with the boys asking something like "And what if she never shows up will we get arrested?" and him saying dont worry no body no case. I have a mom whose a paralegal, and my cousin is chief of police in my hometown. I know sometimes they automatically kick into legal gear...so its hard to tell without listening to the full report. One thing that bothered me was him questioning his sons friend and then giving the ingo to Joran. That is odd and questionable.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 08:14:58 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

I do feel the same way even though it doesnt seem to fit the popular theory sometimes. If they did it, and they dont speak, I think they will have no choice but to release them. At the same time it makes me wonder. I have teenagers and when they do something wrong, I can usually get them to crack by making their life uncomfortable. I know they havent done anything as serious as this, or accused of it. Still though.

As for the legal advice they were given I have two ways of seeing it. The first one is that PVDS is involved and told them no body no case. The second would be with the boys asking something like "And what if she never shows up will we get arrested?" and him saying dont worry no body no case. I have a mom whose a paralegal, and my cousin is chief of police in my hometown. I know sometimes they automatically kick into legal gear...so its hard to tell without listening to the full report. One thing that bothered me was him questioning his sons friend and then giving the ingo to Joran. That is odd and questionable.

I know.  I would have cracked day one if I were guilty.  I mean they are being pretty hard on these boys, and although stories are changing nobody has cracked.  They either are all guilty or all innocent.  They would have ratted eachother out by now otherwise.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 08:15:27 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Shell,
My husband is starting to ger bored with the coverage. I hope his feeling isnt like alot of other people. He is reminded of the Chandra Levy case himself. I really hope they can come up with a resolution soon to this and she isnt missing too much longer. Its been more then a month now, and it doesnt seem any closer to being solved.

You know I hope Natalee is found and those who are responsible are brought to justice, but I myself have to admit alll this negative Media and scandal is turning me away.
It's tabloid reporting!!
I still remeber rachel cooke, her family are still searching and have no clues.

http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Smilin_Camus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2005, 08:16:40 AM »

Considering JVDS and the Brothers origional story about the dropping Natalee off at the Hotel, has anyone else thought that the addition of the information about Natalee "falling" and the possible addition of Natalee having sex with Joron could have been added to the story for a reason?

Maybe, just to give the lie added, essential details....But maybe because JVDS and whoever helped him with his story were afraid the body would be found.

This gives me a small bit of hope...if they felt they needed to explain away certian forensic evidence that might have come up, it means that natalee's body might be found yet (i.e. not incinerated or disposed of completely)
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 08:19:51 AM »

what ws that little blurb that i caught on the news all about? it said the holloways will go to the media soon if nothing is done or no progress is made?????

i 100% know i heard it, but i never heard it explained. i figured they would tell all they have been told and what they have seen which could embarass a lot of people. Confused
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 08:20:41 AM »

Quote from: "resorttownmom"
My grandfather was a federal circuit judge.  I think the words "no body" are getting taken out of context and blown out of proportion.  From the moment that the group of people appeared on the doorstep of Paulus Van Der Sloot, the 3 boys and the Van Der Sloot were the accused.  The last person to see a "supposed victim" is the likely suspect.  That's just a fact that everybody legal knows.  If the 3 scared boys said to Paulus, do you think they can arrest us for something we didn't do?  He may have said "well, I don't see how.  If there is no dead person and no evidence, how could they do that.  So boys just calm down and tell what you know."  

I also want to say something else here and I hope that people will pay attention.  Whether you are under the Dutch or the American legal system, citizens have rights.  I am totally flabberghasted that the American press replayed words spoken by Paulus Van Der Sloot on the television and then used an voice analyzer to given opinions as to "stressed" "truth" "evasion" etc. etc.  That machine has not been universally tested on hundreds of thousands of people and recognized all over the world as completely accurate.  What on earth are they thinking?  To put that on television is outrageous.  The people of Aruba are going to need a new chapter of the ACLU called the Aruba Civil Libertities.

if that was the context, then i agree. if this happened as a result of the twitty visit, you can imagine that it might have prompted just a few questions from the parents.  i'm thinking that the obstruction of justice may come from him speaking to the friend who was questioned. this could definitely be construed as witness tampering. being a judicial official in whatever capacity he can hardly claim ignorance.

if the kalpoes were not involved i can't understand why they haven't rolled over on joran, but if only deepak was involved satish is in a bit of a mess. i'm trying to be objective here, but i have to admit that this latest statement from janssen really leads me to the conclusion that LE in aruba has a pretty good idea who did it, but not enough evidence to move any farther.

as for this not following these boys around for the rest of their lives it will. these things have a way of surfacing again and again. so if they are innocent, they more than anyone have the most to gain by getting this resolved in a way that exonorates them, otherwise their lives will be ruined. the internet has changed the way the news gets out and it also has changed the way history has a way of rearing its ugly head. just a google away!

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 08:22:34 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
what ws that little blurb that i caught on the news all about? it said the holloways will go to the media soon if nothing is done or no progress is made?????

i 100% know i heard it, but i never heard it explained. i figured they would tell all they have been told and what they have seen which could embarass a lot of people. Confused

Nancy Grace was hosting Larry King Live last night and she stated that "Holloways will go to press if more arrests aren't made"  Beth confirmed this.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 08:24:25 AM »

shell, what did you take it to mean? i guess the hollaways know some things that could be an embarassment to aruban officials???
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 08:27:38 AM »

Well their tourism and economy is down right now, and if she leaks all she knows the economy could landfall.  They know a lot more than we think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.