April 19, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The removed Joran webpages.....what are the facts?  (Read 6834 times)
Aleister
Scared Monkey

« on: June 30, 2005, 10:01:06 AM »

Very soon after his arrest and detainment, Joran's webpages were taken off the World Wide Web. I have heard different reports on them. Some suggesting he was seen posing with several young girls, some boasting of his sexual exploits and his 'playboy' image etc. also some boasting of his sexual preferences. There was also a report suggesting he had a penchant for ATM sex......can someone suggest what the truth of these rumours are?

I heard he was bragging to friends of his sexual exploits days after Natalee's disappearance, why are the school mates not coming forward to say exactly what type of man this guy was?

Why is there so much trouble in this world?
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:36:53 PM »

He attends one of the best private schools on the island and like NH, he's also a honor student.
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 02:08:23 PM »

Look under the theory and links sections of the forum for Natalee.  Some of his pages are still up.  I saw many pictures that really show him as a "not so" good kid.  I found one where he looks like he is passed out on the floor!  If you log onto those links click on his friends links on his page and you will find more pics of him.

He is posing with multiple girls of different backgrounds.  He also has a website from when he was younger and he apparently was in love with a girl named Natalie.  

His parents are either totally stupid about him or they thought lieing about how good of a boy he is would be believed.  He is DEFINITELY not a saint!

Curosity killed the cat
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.