March 19, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIPS  (Read 373389 times)
sweethoney
Scared Monkey

« on: June 30, 2005, 10:26:14 AM »

Hi i have been reading everything for a month. Just brave enough to get on. Someone posted pictures of cruise ships at the island the nights
they were there. Just wondering if any ships were there and they were checked out. As many lies as these boys have told the beach could be another one. Noone saw them after they left the bar. Maybe selling
blonde girls is the way they make their money to gamble and have a good time. Embarassed
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

Hi i have been reading everything for a month. Just brave enough to get on. Someone posted pictures of cruise ships at the island the nights
they were there. Just wondering if any ships were there and they were checked out. As many lies as these boys have told the beach could be another one. Noone saw them after they left the bar. Maybe selling
blonde girls is the way they make their money to gamble and have a good time. Embarassed

Hello sweethoney and a big monkey welcome to you!    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 02:33:26 PM »

Hello sweethoney and a big monkey welcome to you!    

Hey Muffee , I do not know if you noticed but Sweet Honey posted that in June, 2005 I do not remember any of Sweet Honeys post after that. It is still an interesting post though. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.