April 19, 2024, 09:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Note to Dan, you know who I mean....  (Read 12704 times)
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« on: June 30, 2005, 10:14:36 AM »

I just posted this to Dan in reference to his latest editorial comment.  Both Arubans and Americans should be allowed to ask questions.  There are victims on both sides now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To play the devil's advocate, let me propose a scenario based upon the rumor's floating around. Why do the Arubans have the right to question the students on the trip or know what might have been going on with Natalee?

This is a totally hypothetical scenario but the police would have to look at everything.

Hypothetically:

The ex-boyfriend got Natalee pregnant. He does not want to become a father and they both want to go to college. Possibly both families are religious and would not allow an abortion. Also they are humiliated that they made such a mistake. The plan is the boyfriend books another flight and plans to stay in Aruba for a few days after the trip so that they can go to get the abortion. Natalee was supposed to not show up for the flight the next day and go to get the abortion. After it was all over, they both were supposed to tell everyone that she stayed over to be with him and they go home. But she changes her mind and cannot do it. He gets mad. She runs away because he won't accept the baby. She is somewhere in a state of despair and refuses to be found because she cannot bear this humiliation.

Well, not that I think this happened but I could have. Why can't the Arubans ask questions? We are asking questions. That does not mean they are trying to ruin her reputation. A missing person is totally changing Aruba. The inspector's contract is not being renewed. He may have even decided to quit or retire or something feeling he cannot be effective any more. The election is coming and each political party is using this as a campaign issue. Dan, you are being an arrogant American. You have to respect both sides not just the American one.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 10:50:02 AM »

You take it all those that post are American? The whole world even the Queeen of the Netherlands is watching this very disturbing situation. As is millions of students of all ages internationally poised to rally as pressure groups that the media follow.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 11:03:45 AM »

I was reading some of the replies/comments on Dan's site and I think over half of those people should be locked up . They are nuts.
As for Dan he better look at his own country, I was searching through the missing persons on the FBI , these case are so sad and none of them are solved, no body.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/kidmiss.htm
 I think I may boycot the US Rolling Eyes

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 11:23:37 AM »

Here is another one from case files. A girl goes out, she is coming home from university dance, a car pulls up and she gets in. She some months later is found dead, they thought she was missing, or left due to exams. The taxi was not a black cab, and this happened at one of the top universities.

Netherlands, Roermond, lest we forget the massacre, still raw to those who care in that square.
A girl walks to a local social club, she is 16 and her boyfriend lives next door, this is central Manchester. Her friends are told she cannot go out as they sell drink at this club, someone told her parents that. The friends decide to catch her up and she is missing. She was missing for 24 years and all the while the pair of locals who lived nearby had killed her, and buried her where they knew no one would find her. The place near a 1832 double axe  murder.

Devils advocat is in this scenario. A person decides to go on line and find game for all that can play, it is called select a  target and have some fun, as a game played of some computer game. Who did this in the past. Two ten year old boys, from inspiration of film Chucky now banned.

These guys are older and have no sensation seeking that has not been done, they are avid computer users in communicating pictures, and bravado. They are left alone a lot as parents work, and have to find amusement. They are bored. They decide to take a girl, like the new stock that comes  in as 'fish' on a market. They decide who plays what role.

They know it has to be a certain time or the plan will not work. Has to be the last day of a students stay so as they are not missed to soon. The play is which deviance to enact as an object shared. They have the means, security and private establishment as papa is going out and mama is not there to supervise. The houses are empty and there is no one at that time of day to see in darkness. Is it a full moon, I ask, waining or no moon. Light is important.

These sensation seekers are bored and plan to go to the 'target'. They have timed it well, watching and listening, just enough till the pounce and the trap is laid.

They then have the bravado shown by Roy Whiting to laugh as the captive prize is driven off. They fear nothing as this is a game on their turf. All the others tiddle off to bed in the troup as this is a person of some respect, and vouched for in the establishment as they and she ask of the identity. What a find.

But then it goes wrong. Badly wrong, someone gets overzealous and angry. The target has to disappear, the checking of all identification is done before the first hour of the target is taken as a list. Who did this in the past. Ian Brady.

The place they take target is to the place that the lesser ones can be suspected of. This again is the game you see, it is not real. It is like a computer game addictive. Winning is easy with the rules made for oneself.

No this is not a walkaway scenario as it was not Pauline Reid, or the girl in Japan was it that went with a millionairre, not got a million so cannot spell it. That girl was on tv as an airline hostess and was found encased in concrete. The guy thought his game was to continue, as to his wealth and sadism money provided. We do not hear who this persons family is as they are so ashamed as is the Japanese custom.

Alibi.
No, it simply will not do says Miss Marple. Why? Because the beach is to open dear, and this poor lass could not stand up, never mind run, or she would have walked into the nearest hotel. That is why the moon is so important, is it not?. One found that such things as periods were discussed on the trip, and that would discount any prior entanglement. Our lass found the most charming, simply gentle person who was not a threat of some higher social order that she trusted. Romance aka Barbara Cartland is what the girls were looking for,not animal sex at the level of dog on heat, said Miss Marple.

I too can tell a good story from the grave of  a victim of such games.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 12:44:20 PM »

The reason that Joran's past and character is being discussed is because he is the primary suspect.  Natalee is the victim and most likely the deceased victim.  If you attack the victim and her family, you are the most cruel people I have ever heard of and I do hope that you do boycott the USA and never come here.
Your story of pregancy is unlikely because of morning sickness and the way few women drink in the USA when they are pregnant.  Also, we hear our medical care is superior to other places and abortion is legal here.  So noone is going to take a holiday trip to Aruba to get an abortion.  Give us a break with your ridiculous fabrications of your imagination!!!!
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 01:13:43 PM »

I am an American and a mother of grown kids.  WHEN IT COMES TO TEENS ANY THING IS POSSIBLE.  If you are a parent and don't know that you live in a dream world.  Yes, it's horrible to attack a victim.  But there are two sides here.  The Holloways are victims and the Van Der Sloots are victims.  Neither side should be attacked. The pregnancy theory is not far fetched for teens in any country these days.  Natalee was a normal teen.  She was not however of a religion or moral conviction that did not drink, gamble, or dance.  We know she did all of those on this trip.  Joran does the same.  

I was thinking today.  What are Natalee's parents going to say to the world if they found out she ran away?  Oh, Thank you--never mind.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.