March 19, 2024, 01:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158302 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 15, 2007, 08:15:24 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:17:55 PM »

Surprised
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »

Off to read and then to bed....thanks to all who are making this possible....
no one has mentioned if this new information is irritating any of the ones who are usually irritated about everything.... Wink

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:34 PM »

Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayhiker wrote:
******* wrote:
6:30 AM cell phone call to Steve Croes is very very interesting people!!

Didn't Tito verify it was from one of the Van der Sloot phones, but not whether the call was from PVDS or JVDS?

No idea..I would love to know more though!!!!!!!

*******, what is most telling is that both PVDS and JVDS deny knowing Steve Croes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Surprised

Klaas: She cheated!! Should be minus 100 posts for that Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:33:24 PM »

Made it .   My what a nice clean cage.  Too bad I hear Mr Sandman calling my name.  TTYT
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 09:34:58 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Made it .   My what a nice clean cage.  Too bad I hear Mr Sandman calling my name.  TTYT

Nite, SF. Sweet dreams.

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Monkey Junkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayhiker wrote:
******* wrote:

Didn't Tito verify it was from one of the Van der Sloot phones, but not whether the call was from PVDS or JVDS?

*******, what is most telling is that both PVDS and JVDS deny knowing Steve Croes.

I am almost speachless if this is a fact!! Shows how much they were playing everybody when he came up with that fake alibi!!!

It could have been freddy or someone else at that house at 6:30 AM if the call was made at the VDS home.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:42 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Monkey Junkey

Dayhiker wrote:
******* wrote:

I am almost speachless if this is a fact!! Shows how much they were playing everybody when he came up with that fake alibi!!!

It could have been freddy or someone else at that house at 6:30 AM if the call was made at the VDS home.

Somebody knew Steve Croes calling from a VDS phone. D & K were supposed to be home at that hour, so that leaves Joran, Paulus, and whoever else who was helping dispose of a body around 6:30 that morning.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 09:39:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Surprised

Klaas: She cheated!! Should be minus 100 posts for that Very Happy

I did not cheat. It was all a happy accident. So there ! First time I was ever first. Whoo Hoo  ! !
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »

It is MIND-BOGGLING how much info has gone through here over 2 years' time. The problem is that we can't tell what is true and what isn't. I would love to put great stock in the 6:30 AM possible call from JVDS to Steve Croes, but I consider the source (unRiehl) and I tend to dismiss it as factual.

LOL how at first I considered unRiehl to be the factual site and came upon SM secondly... and thought it was more "gossipy". That was of course before unRiehl got turned by AHATA and Steve Yuhas and others of that ilk.

It's also a little unsettling to me to see all the names of the former Monkeys who have moved on and left us. How sad it is that many are on the refugees and the hate sites now, having also swung due to Aruba lies and propaganda.

I miss those first days. I miss Dash and the others from MB who regularly updated us. For all the newbies, Dash is the poster "---" and she is a MBHS girl who graduated with Natalee. She was on Fox several times.

I have had those posts archived personally since then... I just haven't had time to look at them for a LONG while. So much has changed, has come and gone, and we are still left with the 3 guys and a blurry timeline and a BOATLOAD of lies and coverup and propaganda and stupidity.

I can tell y'all have been having FUN with those old posts!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 09:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Off to read and then to bed....thanks to all who are making this possible....
no one has mentioned if this new information is irritating any of the ones who are usually irritated about everything.... Wink

Personally, I hope it chaps their a$$

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 09:42:29 PM »

Truth is coming out, that's why the Slooters are freaking out and telling wild stories right now. Something will happen before Beth's book comes out IMO. They have to or they will suffer tremendous embarassment.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »

A lot of the recent grumbling and carping from renfro and her cadre of lying vixens is be done as a pre-emptive strike against Beth's book, IMO.

That book could RATTLE SOME CAGES

Tonight for some reason, I feel like we are getting "warmer" for the first time in a while.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

I wonder why Steve though?? I dont think he had access to a boat to bury NH in the sea. At least the Tatoo and the smaller boat I cant imagine it being used. I dont think they(VDS) knew him too well to be calling him for help burying her either. I guess he might have been involved that night or was good friends of someone at the VDS house. All I know is a 6:30 AM call is very suspicious.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »

Steve is the type that could use some extra cash I am sure to help out..He seems to be around Lorenzo's age as well..I'm sure that guy knows most everyone in Aruba but he seems old to be hangin around the PIMPS. Although we know deepak knew him and seemed to know him well..

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:38 PM »

Did anyone notice I was over in the last cage banging my head against the door? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  No one even missed me.  Rolling Eyes

How could PVDS be the 5th suspect when it is evident the 5th was in custody on or before June 17th?  Any ideas?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 09:52:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did anyone notice I was over in the last cage banging my head against the door? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  No one even missed me.  Rolling Eyes

How could PVDS be the 5th suspect when it is evident the 5th was in custody on or before June 17th?  Any ideas?

Good point, he couldnt be.  I believe Lorenzo is the 5th.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 09:54:27 PM »

I wonder why Steve though?? I dont think he had access to a boat to bury NH in the sea. At least the Tatoo and the smaller boat I cant imagine it being used. I dont think they(VDS) knew him too well to be calling him for help burying her either. I guess he might have been involved that night or was good friends of someone at the VDS house. All I know is a 6:30 AM call is very suspicious.

I believe Steve was a drug dealer.  Could Steve have been working for Lorenzo and was one of his dealers.  Steve was the DJ and Drug dealer for many parties especially the party boat.

I believe Joran knew Steve because it was a small island and I believe they were both getting their supply from Lorenzo.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »

The Big Black Hole... the time period from 4 AM to 6:30 AM.

Whatever happened THEN is the key to the case.

IF Joran had just left Natalee on the beach, he is snoozing sweetly at home in that timeframe. The evidence is overwhelming that he was doing NO SUCH THING.

We can have some confidence that PVDS made SOME kind of run to the hotels area at 4 AM and made an ATM withdrawal. The phone call and the schoolbus ride-vs.-no-ride at 6:30 speak of hasty and scrambled events of confusion and near-panic.

Between those two points... the key to the case.

There are software programs that add in missing pixels and interpolate info to retouch pictures and the like. We don't have that here, but we can figure out that JVDS and PVDS were involved in a VERY confused scenario  in that 2 1/2 hour timeframe. That ain't what folks do who are INNOCENT. They are snuggled in bed at that hour.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.