March 18, 2024, 11:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158293 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2007, 12:20:15 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
From the Fox show:

Tim Miller:

That's another thing that Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea

Did Dompig really say that, I dont think I ever heard Dompig talk about the crab trap and rocks??

maybe that was part of the confession

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2007, 12:24:41 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Elaine, I miss your elton john avi.. I can't recongize you now!
Now I have to figure out where I have that saved... Laughing  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2007, 12:29:54 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
From the Fox show:

Tim Miller:

That's another thing that Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea

Did Dompig really say that, I dont think I ever heard Dompig talk about the crab trap and rocks??

I seem to recall Dompig talking about the crab trap on TV ("PrimeTime Live" perhaps?)

From what I can tell Dompig said it in an American Most Wanted interview, and Bon Dia and Art Wood knew of the theft.

At that time, it was Gerold Dompig who told us that he wanted us to do a search some 3 to 5 miles outside of Aruba, because on the night/early morning hours of May 30, there was a theft at the fishermen’s huts. Stole were a knife, some rope and also a fish trap. And it was the Commissioner who suggested that there was a possibility that rocks were put in the basket and then thrown into the sea”, Miller said.

Information that Bon Dia Aruba has shows that it was the private investigator Art Wood who was one of the ones who came up with the fish trap story. And he went to inform police about this, which in turn advised Texas Equusearch of the case and that it would be good to search for the ‘crab cage’.

In My Opinion
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
From the Fox show:

Tim Miller:

maybe that was part of the confession

Dompig also talked about her being buried mutiple times..Hard to tell at the moment if Dompig is lying again or if he knows for sure where Natalee is.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2007, 12:32:43 AM »

If indexing is done this is the last Hat post here, recently...if not, I take no credit because I was warned...I believe it followed a Dana show.

Hat

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved that Roy Orbison tune.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2007, 12:33:19 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
From the Fox show:

Tim Miller:

I seem to recall Dompig talking about the crab trap on TV ("PrimeTime Live" perhaps?)

From what I can tell Dompig said it in an American Most Wanted interview, and Bon Dia and Art Wood knew of the theft.

At that time, it was Gerold Dompig who told us that he wanted us to do a search some 3 to 5 miles outside of Aruba, because on the night/early morning hours of May 30, there was a theft at the fishermen’s huts. Stole were a knife, some rope and also a fish trap. And it was the Commissioner who suggested that there was a possibility that rocks were put in the basket and then thrown into the sea”, Miller said.

Information that Bon Dia Aruba has shows that it was the private investigator Art Wood who was one of the ones who came up with the fish trap story. And he went to inform police about this, which in turn advised Texas Equusearch of the case and that it would be good to search for the ‘crab cage’.

America's Most Wanted -- I think that's it!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »

Karo
She has the same last name...no relation to the 4th suspect.  She was on the inside for a while...if only a little while.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »

NJ... thanks, that sounds about right.  This has been a hard case to follow since there are no new leads etc. just obstruction and lies...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Karo
She has the same last name...no relation to the 4th suspect.  She was on the inside for a while...if only a little while.  Wink

NL was Marianne Croes?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2007, 12:37:55 AM »

Karo

probably still is... she was related to someone political as I recall...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Karo

NL was Marianne Croes?

I thought you knew that already?  Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2007, 12:38:57 AM »

Karo

NL was Marianne Croes?

NO

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »

Karo

NL was Marianne Croes?

I didn't..She was on here every night in the beginning, and she was always very nice, I liked her.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »

I always thought Native Lingo was Marianne Croes.

I got her mad at me because I said that the very thought of iguana soup was disgusting. She thought I was being narrow-minded LOL.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »

Karo

NL was Marianne Croes?

Not me!  Laughing

I just heard she looked a bit like A. Jolie...and could never match up that description with any Aruban notables.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2007, 12:42:48 AM »

Thanks so much, LaLa's, Mrs. Red. & igsigs!

Does anyone know what happened to her?  Before Hurricane Katrina she would post late when I was up and I really liked her.  Then I lost track of her because I wasn't able to get to the board very often for awhile.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2007, 12:43:08 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I always thought Native Lingo was Marianne Croes.

I got her mad at me because I said that the very thought of iguana soup was disgusting. She thought I was being narrow-minded LOL.

It was NOT Marianne Croes... remember Red met her when he was there and he told me it was not MC.... she was, however, politcally connected.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2007, 12:43:55 AM »

Calling it a night. I am finally caught up from last week!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2007, 12:44:12 AM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Thanks so much, LaLa's, Mrs. Red. & igsigs!

Does anyone know what happened to her?  Before Hurricane Katrina she would post late when I was up and I really liked her.  Then I lost track of her because I wasn't able to get to the board very often for awhile.

I think she stayed away from the boards for a long time, then posted a couple times at RU.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »

Nite SB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.