March 19, 2024, 12:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158296 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2007, 03:38:49 AM »

Have you got pictures of her?

How old is she?

Have you done a reverse phone look up for the incoming numbers that were not your daughter's phone?

Post them and I'll do that for you.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2007, 03:39:00 AM »

From the Amber Alert Website:

After you have reported your child missing to law enforcement, call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children on our toll-free telephone number: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678). Or you can use our Live Hotline to talk to NCMEC through our web site.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: July 16, 2007, 03:41:23 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
From the Amber Alert Website:

After you have reported your child missing to law enforcement, call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children on our toll-free telephone number: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678). Or you can use our Live Hotline to talk to NCMEC through our web site.

Good One.........they'll help you make someone listen!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 16, 2007, 03:42:25 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Lady Devon, I may be wrong, but I sense that perhaps her past has caused experiences for you where a situation like this may not be absolutely unthinkable and in the end, it all worked out. Therefore you may have a tinge of reluctance about pulling out all stops, but it sounds to me that your daughter may need help, and like I said: erring on the side of caution here is really the thing to do.

Get Dad out of bed with a call, and get on the phone to authorities. The suggestions made by these posters are sound advice. What can we do to help?

Lady Devon ~ This has crossed my mind ~ and, I would ask you, .......what is your gut feeling, instinct telling you?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #264 on: July 16, 2007, 03:44:33 AM »

IBE: Your suggestions are right on the mark...........
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 16, 2007, 03:45:27 AM »

Crazymom here.  Hi late night monkeys.  Lady Devon,  do you know how long your daughter had been gone when the phone call came in?  This could at least give an idea of how far she was on her trip.  Then I would call all state police of the states she was driving through. Did she come thru Arkansas?  If she was around the Little Rock area I could go to some truckstops and ask questions if the police won't help.
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: July 16, 2007, 03:46:03 AM »

I have logged all the calls to my phone in a notebook. As soon as I can light a fire under her father in the morning, I am going to go to the place where she cashed the card. I am going to carry pictures of her with me. She is a very striking woman (32 yo) and if anyone sees her, they remember her.

Once she just disappeared and I could not get in touch with her(druggie bf threatened to hurt her little brother and me if she did not leave with him...I didn't know this at the time) . When I tried to file a missing persons report, the police told me that since she was an adult they couldn't do anything unless foul play was suspected. They did go to the bf's mother's home to question her and she called me to tell me I needed to back off because something could happen. It took six monthsbut I found her and got her home safe and sound. At least then, I knew who and what I was dealing with. Plus I had some very streetwise students who gave me lots of advice.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2007, 03:46:05 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
IBE: Your suggestions are right on the mark...........

Absolutely!  Great ideas....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: July 16, 2007, 03:46:15 AM »

Lady`Devon, I hope you are on the phone.......

Post us a word when you can, K?
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 16, 2007, 03:46:55 AM »

Oh my goodness,  I just realized I am a "Monkey Junkey" again!!!!  Whoo Hoo.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 16, 2007, 03:49:20 AM »

Quote from: "Lady Devon"
I have logged all the calls to my phone in a notebook. As soon as I can light a fire under her father in the morning, I am going to go to the place where she cashed the card. I am going to carry pictures of her with me. She is a very striking woman (32 yo) and if anyone sees her, they remember her.

Once she just disappeared and I could not get in touch with her(druggie bf threatened to hurt her little brother and me if she did not leave with him...I didn't know this at the time) . When I tried to file a missing persons report, the police told me that since she was an adult they couldn't do anything unless foul play was suspected. They did go to the bf's mother's home to question her and she called me to tell me I needed to back off because something could happen. It took six monthsbut I found her and got her home safe and sound. At least then, I knew who and what I was dealing with. Plus I had some very streetwise students who gave me lots of advice.

I would still call again and again.  This does situation does sound odd.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #271 on: July 16, 2007, 03:49:58 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Oh my goodness,  I just realized I am a "Monkey Junkey" again!!!!  Whoo Hoo.

I'm glad you're here! All of us putting our heads together makes sense. Lady Devon, you'll find us a loyal bunch and good help to any monkey in need.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 16, 2007, 03:50:22 AM »

Well, we're thinking alike ~ I'd call the DPS or Highway Patrol NOW ~
Also, can you track her debit card online?
And, I know Verizon Wireless shows the time of the last calls made.
Does her friend in Arizona have caller ID?  Maybe call that number back...the one she received?

I just really wouldn't wait on this.

Yes you can if you know the credit card number.... the email address she used for her acct if she set one up.. having that you can pretend you have forgotton the id and the password and they might ask you some questions like "her mom's maiden name" and send to that email her user name

and then you put in the site her user name and pretend to forget the password.

Really the best way is to call the credit card company NOW.... where it says lost or stolen credit card.... get a live person, usually an  investigator and explain what has happened...

If you don't know the number but you know it's a mastercard... use the # on the back of your card.

leave out the drug part....  ask him to look into the records. Sometimes my credit card charges come online into my acct. almost immediately

same with ATM POS

Don't wait for morning call you ex and get him on it now... don't wait for the ex... if he's the kind that won't do it or slow you down... you do it...  you can call a phone co......even if you have to have serveral cell phones and reg. phones going at once.

You really should call over a girlfried and/or male friend over now to start helping you.

DO NOT KEEP WAITING THESE HOURS ARE IMPORTANT

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2007, 03:50:55 AM »

Case solved eh??

***NEWS****
Vander straten informed ppress dutch...of al information and informed them that the case has been solved, and will give less htan 24 hours to announce the result...and aparently theirs many police that are moving towards area of marriott hotel completely CLOSED no one is allowed they are searchign something either them or the dogs are searchign somethign or if Natalee is here....it iis not known what is happeneing

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:55 pm Post subject: americaninaruba

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2007, 03:51:35 AM »

So, when she disappeared....that was over 6 years ago when she was doing drugs?
This sounds like a different deal.....frankly, I'd call the AmberAlert number posted previously, and at least speak with them.  I know they would listen and offer suggestions.
Do you not want to call DPS or Highway Patrol or FBI?
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2007, 03:54:45 AM »

You guys are great!  As far as my gut feeling...I think something is wrong...it may not be anything and she may have fallen to temptation but I would rather be wrong than sorry for not taking any action. I had to totally lose it with her dad to get him to call the police and have them put out an APB on the car. (I hope that is right...APB). I am going to try to get a little sleep and get up extra early in the morning. I hope I hear good news beofre then. I do appreciate all the ideas,encouragement, and contact info.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2007, 03:56:35 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Case solved eh??

***NEWS****
Vander straten informed ppress dutch...of al information and informed them that the case has been solved, and will give less htan 24 hours to announce the result...and aparently theirs many police that are moving towards area of marriott hotel completely CLOSED no one is allowed they are searchign something either them or the dogs are searchign somethign or if Natalee is here....it iis not known what is happeneing

I believe this case was solved long ago and the misinformation campaign began!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2007, 03:57:50 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Case solved eh??

***NEWS****

*******.........catch up on the last couple of pages, and give us your 2 cents worth. There's some VERY good advice here, Lady Devon. Here's the web site of a free reverse phone look up:

http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 16, 2007, 03:58:24 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Well, we're thinking alike ~ I'd call the DPS or Highway Patrol NOW ~
Also, can you track her debit card online?
And, I know Verizon Wireless shows the time of the last calls made.
Does her friend in Arizona have caller ID?  Maybe call that number back...the one she received?

I just really wouldn't wait on this.

Yes you can if you know the credit card number.... the email address she used for her acct if she set one up.. having that you can pretend you have forgotton the id and the password and they might ask you some questions like "her mom's maiden name" and send to that email her user name

and then you put in the site her user name and pretend to forget the password.

Really the best way is to call the credit card company NOW.... where it says lost or stolen credit card.... get a live person, usually an  investigator and explain what has happened...

If you don't know the number but you know it's a mastercard... use the # on the back of your card.

leave out the drug part....  ask him to look into the records. Sometimes my credit card charges come online into my acct. almost immediately

same with ATM POS

Don't wait for morning call you ex and get him on it now... don't wait for the ex... if he's the kind that won't do it or slow you down... you do it...  you can call a phone co......even if you have to have serveral cell phones and reg. phones going at once.
You really should call over a girlfried and/or male friend over now to start helping you.

DO NOT KEEP WAITING THESE HOURS ARE IMPORTANT

IBE and CBB ~ If I ever need help like this, I rounding y'all up!  I'm hoping this situation is just a fluke or miscommunication.  Confused
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2007, 03:59:16 AM »

You guys are great!  As far as my gut feeling...I think something is wrong...it may not be anything and she may have fallen to temptation but I would rather be wrong than sorry for not taking any action. I had to totally lose it with her dad to get him to call the police and have them put out an APB on the car. (I hope that is right...APB). I am going to try to get a little sleep and get up extra early in the morning. I hope I hear good news beofre then. I do appreciate all the ideas,encouragement, and contact info.

Did an APB go out to all the surrounding states?  I will keep you in my prayers.  I hope this is all a misunderstanding.  I have a sister that travels across country alone and I worry so much I almost call all the time to see where she is.  I have all her information in my house, in the car and at work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.