March 18, 2024, 08:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158285 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2007, 04:00:03 AM »

CBB ~ Does that site give cell number info, too?  I could check but I'm fading out, I think.  Confused
crazybabyborg
« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2007, 04:00:29 AM »

Quote from: "Lady Devon"
You guys are great!  As far as my gut feeling...I think something is wrong...it may not be anything and she may have fallen to temptation but I would rather be wrong than sorry for not taking any action. I had to totally lose it with her dad to get him to call the police and have them put out an APB on the car. (I hope that is right...APB). I am going to try to get a little sleep and get up extra early in the morning. I hope I hear good news beofre then. I do appreciate all the ideas,encouragement, and contact info.

We'll say a prayer, Lady Devon.
Please let us know when you hear something and if you should decide you need us to help, just say the word.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2007, 04:00:31 AM »

Hey, where is all this old info coming from all of a sudden? Question
crazybabyborg
« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2007, 04:01:18 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
CBB ~ Does that site give cell number info, too?  I could check but I'm fading out, I think.  Confused

Yes, it does. I know, I'm fading too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2007, 04:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

The archives are back!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2007, 04:02:59 AM »

I have to get up for work in 2.5 hours. Sad  Sad  I hope I am not tooo cranky!  I guess the coffeepot will need to be going all day!  Good night monkeys.
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2007, 04:03:17 AM »

There is no way her father will give me the info I need until tomorrow...just the way he is...He is in charge. Know what I mean? I have tried every way I can... he just won't give me the info. He will do it tomorrow he says. I am going to be on his doorstep tomorrow (today) bright and early to see that he does do it.

I have read the pages of this forum everyday since Natalee disappeared. I know how you guys are and how helpful. That is why I decided to come out of lurkdom and ask for your assistance. Now I am going to ask for your prayers. and say good night and thanks once again. You have made me feel more in control than I did.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2007, 04:04:52 AM »

I have to get up for work in 2.5 hours. Sad  Sad  I hope I am not tooo cranky!  I guess the coffeepot will need to be going all day!  Good night monkeys.

Yeah, I'm going to try to get a little sleep myself. I'm with you TCU. I want you and IBE on my side in a crisis!!!!!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2007, 04:05:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

The archives are back!

REALLY???? When, how, OMG, that is great news!!!! It might be a good idea to breakdown the archives in segments and have monkeys reread and rethink this whole case.  Maybe something will jump out that we have forgotten!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2007, 04:06:21 AM »

There is no way her father will give me the info I need until tomorrow...just the way he is...He is in charge. Know what I mean? I have tried every way I can... he just won't give me the info. He will do it tomorrow he says. I am going to be on his doorstep tomorrow (today) bright and early to see that he does do it.

I have read the pages of this forum everyday since Natalee disappeared. I know how you guys are and how helpful. That is why I decided to come out of lurkdom and ask for your assistance. Now I am going to ask for your prayers. and say good night and thanks once again. You have made me feel more in control than I did.

You and your daughter are in our prayers, hon.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2007, 04:06:48 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to try to get a little sleep myself. I'm with you TCU. I want you and IBE on my side in a crisis!!!!!

I'll see y'all in the morning ~ although it is now, isn't it?  Wink
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2007, 04:06:49 AM »

I am going to bed for real this time.  I promise, no turning back, step away from the computer.

See ya bye!

closes the door.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2007, 04:08:00 AM »

The archives are back!

REALLY???? When, how, OMG, that is great news!!!! It might be a good idea to breakdown the archives in segments and have monkeys reread and rethink this whole case.  Maybe something will jump out that we have forgotten!

I'm glad you didn't ask where they are, cause I haven't looked for them yet, but lots of monkeys are doing the happy dance about their return!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2007, 04:08:09 AM »

Saying prayers for you, and know that we are all here for you.  Please post tomorrow ~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2007, 04:08:20 AM »

Lady D... Get off what was done in the Past Right Now....

You need immediately focused witts here....

Can't you and a girlfriend go to the truck stop??? now... why are you waiting for your ex..

we have been on these boards over two years and one of the main things I, we have learned if baddies happen it happens in 2-5 hour period and sometimes in a 22 mile radius of the last time seen.

1rst.... do we can help you....call truck stop where she's been seen.... find the name, find if it has other truck stops down the road both was and has computer ports for the drivers
WHERE DO MOST OF THE DRIVERS HEAD TO WHEN THEY LEAVE THERE.... like a port or market, dock, city

Get us the name, address of the truck stop, motel last seen in and anything we can put a "base of operations" into.... where to start

Get the name of the truck stops all along the route if they are a francise... if not we can find them... we could do that for you and help you in the logistic part of putting the words out ot the truck stops who are online...

what we need is a list in exactly when she left, where she was goingm, what routes planned
where the car broke down,  where the motel call came form and name of motel (never know when I trucker might just take a drive around that area)
Where and when the car was used

A description of what she had on, looks like \

Sit down and make a list for us.
Does she have a tickle site from where we can get a picture so if when we get the routes where she has been, has been seen, motel, et al locations we can email out her picture if OK of course with her

Now

What we could do here, while you are doing other things is to find, contact all the truck stops, motels in email and  have the truckers spread the word..

but we need the info I asked for and a picture if possible... if not a very good description... and any physical quirks like in a laugh or finger turns in (in case a wig is on)

I am not going to be politicallly correct with you for you don't have time in this situation.

Thanks... we are hear for you , love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2007, 04:09:17 AM »

The archives are back!

I'm glad you didn't ask where they are, cause I haven't looked for them yet, but lots of monkeys are doing the happy dance about their return!

Thanks now I will never get to bed because I must know where they are!  Teasing!  Good Night.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2007, 04:09:25 AM »

Night..........or morning, ya'll!

Sleep tight and may God keep us safe and secure and protected all day long!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2007, 04:11:20 AM »

IBE ~ I'm standing side-by-side with you on this . . . BUT, it sounds like Lady D wants to wait 'til morning.  Sad

I don't know what else we can do . . . my stomach's in knots and my heart is pounding over this.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2007, 04:29:04 AM »

PS Most truckers now have computers on board and probably blog too Laughing  
Computer technology on trucks, in cars plus the CB's would give a great system of networking in an emergency. terrorism, et al For if a trucker didn't have a computer he'd have a CB. Even bikers have computers, cell phones, can get info from the Internet, and then those blueberries and stuff.

Call all the radio/TV stations tomorrow in the whole area she was to travel; explain to them what you know and ask them to do a public service'''' has anyone seen this girl?

Actually you need your girlfriends to help make calls too or older children or church while you are with your husband and doing that time frame. Are you in the American Legion Auxiliary or your husband in the American Legion... call the local post in your town... they have volunteers and are vets so think in that frame of mind that we can't. Save for VFW.

Our Monkeys have great contacts with Main Stream Media (reporters, cable shows.. some even on the first name basis, like Red, whose Discussion Board this is)

One of our Monkeys Angie911 was one of the ops that talked to those on the plane that went down over PA 9/11 so she can give you hinks and encouragement.

Some of our Monkeys can pull up the most interesting info on something or someone... all valid, legal or locations of someone in almost an instant

We have monkeys in AZ that can help also "on the ground" with local leads, ideas, networking

Then there's the rest of use that are your backs of encouragement and prayers

Love, IBE Laughing  Laughing

Again, I mention if you are Mormon, tell the church immediately for I have seen them rally out massive amounts of volunteers

Now, if she is still missing my mid morning, please contact TES... that the search outfit out of TEXAS that you see, hear in the searches lately. they will come immediately, I understand, but have to be asked by the family.

Come right back here.... even if you have to borrow someones computer at someones' office and this board will match you up with TES...

I know you can go through their site, but you are a Monkey now so used the good words from a Monkey two here who can get TES having a heads' up sooner.....

They helped a neighbor of a Monkey.... but we have, yet, had to have them for us.... but time is important here!  The sooner you need them the better for finding smiling face again.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2007, 04:36:24 AM »

tcumom Thanks, Yes, I got that too, but it worried me about the time that has already gone by and none need be wasted now.. so critical. and the locations/events how they are coming down.

We sure have learned from the last two years how important time is in this!

Thinks I'll go over to the prayer site and list on there if you haven't aready

have to go back and read if she mentioned her daughter's name.

It's 1:30 AM here. I took a sleeping pill that was to click in by now... don't think it will. feel like stress eating and don't have anything here to do that with!!!!  In CA I keep brandy for a sore throat or a really cold chill Laughing .. only have a sore throat once a year... but think I will take a small twink of that for I am getting very worried over this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.