March 18, 2024, 10:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158288 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: July 16, 2007, 10:19:52 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Oh no!  Looks like I am missing!

When Dugga added the archives the other night, some experienced 'missing' avatars.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: July 16, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »

Just got off the phone to Verizon....I was told that they cannot give any info about calls placed or accepted until the end of the billing cycle (that info is not accessible by them)which will be July 24. I told them they need to move into the 21st Century. My provider is T-Mobile and I get regular updates on their website. They said the only info accessible was the last time the phone was used which was 7:15 this morning
(when I called her number just to let that guy know I was still around!)

Her father says that she allowed this to happen...that no one would ever try to take anything from him...go figure! As I said before, he has not seen the side of society that I have...yes, it can happen to him...it just hasn't yet. No one is 100% safe these days.

None that is a great idea about calling someone when you have to stop when traveling. I travel a lot for cat shows (always alone) and never thought to do this. I will from now on. Thanks again you guys...sorry I had to take the thread off topic but you all saved my sanity.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 16, 2007, 10:26:16 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "casa"
Oh no!  Looks like I am missing!

When Dugga added the archives the other night, some experienced 'missing' avatars.

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.  I'm at work right now so when I get home I will try to add me back.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 16, 2007, 10:29:30 AM »

We've been out of town for a few -- and I'm 'threads' behind Laughing

But when I started 'catching up' last night -- I saw that the old forum threads had been restored. and now I'll NEVER be current.  Laughing

Thanks so much Dugga, Red, klaas, etal Cool

I dove right into the 'rumors thread 2' .....................

ANYONE REMEMBER THIS??? WHEN DID IT CHANGE TO DEEPAK?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1363&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Worth reading  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details Of The Initial Investigation Into The Disappearance Of Natalee Holloway
This is the entire post from the beginning. I thank the people who have contributed in one manner or another to this report who shall remain unnamed at their request.

{snipped}

The entire group, including the police, headed back to the Van der Sloot home. They arrived to find Joran Van der Sloot and Satish Kalpoe, the younger of two brothers recently detained in the matter, leaning casually against what has been reported to be the grey car now impounded in the investigation.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: July 16, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »

Casa, you're welcome.

Lady Devon, I'm glad your daughter is okay, and sorry that all of this has happened.  Your X will have to cancel the cell phone, I would think.  My younger son, while in college, went to NC to visit friend's who were attending school there.  Someone invited some fly by night guys they met in a bar to the house they were all staying in.  Next AM, my son found that his CD collection (big $$$'s worth), sunglasses & the cell phone I had lent him were gone.  They used the phone until I had it canceled.  Calls were traced within the area, and the phone was probably discarded...they were not caught & the CD's & sunglasses gone for good.  Learning experience for my son.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 16, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.... Very Happy

OT...Mississippi....Harrison County....Biloxi.....tornado warning....tornado spotted....do we have any monkeys in this area?  Do take cover...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 16, 2007, 10:39:24 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/16/

Tin holoshi di 90 mil dollar perdi den lama…
PROME CLAIMNAN A CUMINSA DRENTA DI TURISTANAN
RIBA JOLLY PIRATES

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Esaki tabata di spera sigur ora cu mira cu tat rata di turistanan mericano. Aki nos ta referi na e incidente di Jolly Pirates caminda 38 turista a scapa ora cu e boto Jolly Pirates a bolter.

Loke si no a scapa tabata pertenencianan di algun turista cu tabata riba e boto. Pasaporte, placa y otro articulonan ta loke cu a ser perdi.

Na Aruba un seguro local a cuminsa haya e prome claimnan di e caso aki. E seguro ta sigura e boto localmente mientras cu e mesun seguro a sigura e boto na Merca tambe.

Nos a mira cu tabata tin camaranan di saca potret etc cu a daña den e awa salo. Awor no solamente claimnan a cuminsa drenta pa e articulonan aki, pero tambe pa prendanan cu lo a ser perdi y te hasta holoshi di marca cu ta costa miles di dollar.

Un investigacion naturalmente mester haci pa asina haya sa si realmente e prendanan y holoshi di un prijs asina valioso a ser perdi. Si por prueba esaki e seguro lo paga e gastonan

Looks like a tourist is claiming they lost items when the Jolly Pirate capsized and they are suing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 16, 2007, 10:40:33 AM »

Sharon - I think there was alot of confusion early in the case between Deepak and Satish.  Alot of people assumed Deepak was the younger of the two because he was shorter.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 16, 2007, 10:41:26 AM »

Aruba will say in the lawsuit that the tourist caused the sinking for the insurance money.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: July 16, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

For those interested in the archives, Lala's and I think Chunky Monkey sounds much like rat man but Mrs said some felt it was Arlene Schippers but note the reference in this post "Recieved this from a journalist I know... "

Can we say Renfro?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1725

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 16, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »

Here in a subsequent post by Chunky the grammar and even spelling seem dramatically different. One has to wonder if Bondia was the only multiple personality during that period  Rolling Eyes

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1659

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 16, 2007, 10:45:31 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
For those interested in the archives, Lala's and I think Chunky Monkey sounds much like rat man but Mrs said some felt it was Arlene Schippers but note the reference in this post "Recieved this from a journalist I know... "

Can we say Renfro?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1725

Chunky might be ratboy... hmmm... because Arlene wouldn't have needed the information from a journalist...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 16, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/16/

Polis investigando posible intento di homicidio:
Auto a dal persona, lastre varios meter y lague den condicion critico

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Banda di 12:30’or di anochi a sosode un incidente basta serio caminda ta parce man criminal tin envolvi den e asunto aki.

Tin indicacion cu esaki lo por ta un intento di homicidio premedita. E chofer di un pickup ta sospechoso di a alcanza Orlando Antonio Flores Pinedo di 53 aña, naci dia 12 di April 1954, lastre varios meter leu y lague benta ariba caya banda di Karishma.

Departamento di Investigacion Tecnico y Recherche ta trahando den e caso aki. Prome cu nos ciere di edicion, e ultimo informe a indica cu polis tabata tras di e pista di un pick up doble cabina color berde cu a ser mira den cercania di un nightclub na Wilhelminastraat.

Te cu nos ciere di edicion e condicion di e victima tabata hopi critico. DIARIO lo trece mas informacion di e caso aki den nos proximo edicion.

Online Pap translation:

police investigando posible attempt of homicidio:
car owing to strike person, lastre several metre y lague in condicion critico

oranjestad (aan): near of 12:30’or of night owing to sosode one incidente enough earnest caminda is seems hand criminal have envolvi in the asunto here.

have indicacion cu this will can is one attempt of homicidio premedita. the chofer of one pickup is sospechoso of owing to alcanza orlando antonio flores pinedo of 53 year, naci day 12 of april 1954, lastre several metre far y lague throw upstairs caya near of karishma.

departamento of investigacion tecnico y recherche is trahando in the caso here. first cu we ciere of edicion, the ultimo informe owing to indica cu police was behind the pista of one pick up doble cabina color berde cu owing to being see in cercania of one nightclub at wilhelminastraat.

till cu we ciere of edicion the condicion of the victima was much critico. daily paper will trece more informacion of the caso here in we proximo edicion.

Homber a bati muher dilanti hopi hende

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diadomingo marduga hopi hende a keda babuca con un homber a sinta bati y maltrata un muher. Mesora nan a avisa polis cu a presenta den fraccion di seconde mientras algun balente a bay interveni den e problema di e pareha y a stop e abuso tumando lugar.

Na yegada di polis despues di a tende e version na e sitio polis a bay over na detene e homber abusador aki, esaki a pone hopi hende den cercania bati man ora cu polis a detene. Ademas a avisa e dama pa e bay policlinica pa ricibi atencion medico y despues e por pasa na warda di polis pa denuncia e maltrato aki.

Online Pap translation:

man owing to beat muher fast much person

oranjestad (aan): Diadomingo marduga much person owing to stay babuca con one man owing to sit beat y maltrata one muher. at once they owing to avisa police cu owing to present in fraccion of seconde while some balente owing to bay interveni in the problem of the pareha y owing to stop the abuse tumando lugar.

at arrival of police after of owing to hear the version at the sitio police owing to bay over at detene he abusador here, this owing to place much person in cercania beat hand hour cu police owing to detene. besides owing to avisa the lady for her bay policlinica for ricibi atencion medico y after the can happen at keep of police for denuncia the maltrato here.

DAMA A ATRAPA SU BOYFRIEND TA TRIP CU UN EX-AMIGA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Den fin di siman, Polis a haya sa cu na un Resort un homber a confronta problema cu su amiga. Tabata den oranan di atardi a drenta informe na Central di Polis, cu na e Resort a surgi discusion y a termina den bringamento y destruccion. Na yegada di un unidad di polis, e homber di inicialnan MG di 27 aña ta declara cu su mucha muher di inicialnan J.G. a gare den compania cu un otro mucha muher cu tabata su ex amiga (ex-chick). E ex-chick aki ta labora na e Resort. E homber a djis topa cune eynan y a bay papia cune.

Loke a pasa a para bira un problema fastioso, discusion y a termina den pelea entre e homber M.G. y su amiga. Na dado momento e amiga a lanza un piedra den direccion di auto di su amigo. Consecuentemente e obheto a dal e auto y a destrui finalmente windshield.

E amiga mientras tanto a move for di e lugar pa cual polis despues di a scucha e version, na bay na cas di e amiga di denunciante.

Na e cas den Duartestraat, polis a localiza e amiga J.G., el a confirma di a confronta problema cu su amigo MG. y a manda piedra riba e auto. Tambe nan a discuti y bringa cu otro. Durante e pelea J.G. a ricibi sla na man pia cara.

Aki Polis a avisa J.G. cu despues e sali di Hospital pa tratamento, y si acaso e ta desea e por pasa na despacho di Recherche entrega denuncia contra di su amigo. Pero J.G. a laga sa cu e no ta bay Hospital y tampoco ta entrega keho contra di su amigo M.G.

Mama di e mucha muher a laga sa di tuma contacto cu M.G. pa con yega na un areglo e daño Mientras tanto e mucha homber tampoco no ta desea pa entrega denuncia contra su mucha muher.

Online Pap translation:

lady owing to atrapa his boyfriend is trip cu one ex-amiga

oranjestad (aan): in end of week, police owing to achieve know cu at one resort one man owing to confronta problem cu his girlfriend. was in oranan of nightfall owing to enter informe at central of police, cu at the resort owing to surgi discusion y owing to termina in bringamento y destruccion. at arrival of one unidad of police, he of inicialnan mg of 27 year is declara cu his child muher of inicialnan j.g. owing to gare in compania cu one another child muher cu was his ex girlfriend (ex-chick). the ex-chick here is labora at the resort. he owing to immidiately come across cune eynan y owing to bay talk cune.

thing owing to happen owing to stop become one problem fastioso, discusion y owing to termina in action among he m.g. y his girlfriend. at dado instant the girlfriend owing to lanza one stone in direccion of car of his amigo. consecuentemente the obheto owing to strike the car y owing to destrui finalmente windshield.

the girlfriend all the time owing to actuate for of the lugar for cual police after of owing to listen the version, at bay at home of the girlfriend of denunciante.

at the cas in duartestraat, police owing to localiza the girlfriend j.g., past owing to confirma of owing to confronta problem cu his amigo mg. y owing to send stone on the car. also they owing to discuti y fight cu another. during the action j.g. owing to ricibi sla at hand leg cara.

here police owing to avisa j.g. cu after the leave of hospital for tratamento
, y if acaso the is desea the can happen at despacho of recherche entrega denuncia contra of his amigo. but j.g. owing to let know cu the do not bay hospital y niether is entrega complaint contra of his amigo m.g.

mother of the child muher owing to let know of take contacto cu m.g. for con arrive at one areglo the damage all the time the boy niether do not desea for entrega denuncia contra his child muher.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 16, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »

Here in a subsequent post by Chunky the grammar and even spelling seem dramatically different. One has to wonder if Bondia was the only multiple personality during that period  Rolling Eyes

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1659

I think there were several "multiple personalities" back then... of course, it's all hindsight for me... but you are right, complete change of speech.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 16, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sharon - I think there was alot of confusion early in the case between Deepak and Satish.  Alot of people assumed Deepak was the younger of the two because he was shorter.

Thanks klaas!

You're probably correct.

But I remember that I first read "satish"  Cool So it's always comforting to know that I had not lost my mind Wink

But now that we have the 'archives' I will look to see 'when' and 'how' and 'by whom' Satish turned into Deepak  Laughing

(And then I'll try to find out when the 'security guard' walking towards Natalee at the HI drop off story -- turned into 2 security guards that were arrested  Laughing )

(And then I'll find when the 'one shoe with blood' found in Joran's closet turned into a 'pair of k swiss' that he left on the beach)

And so on....and so on....and so on...

THANKS DUGGA, RED, klaas & all of SM  Cool

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 16, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »

Mrs  there was no way to control multiple use of nics, I just find it so interesting to read them now and 'see' the differences, almost like you can count the number of morphs from one personality to another in any given day?  Laughing

rat boy's been in this for a reason, besides the fact he has such a need to feel important, no sane human would keep at it and defaming a family in his own backyard as he has, if there weren't a payback to be had. I don't care how much he says he loves Aruba, he stayed away for 20 years or so, IMO that's not real love  Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2007, 11:03:22 AM »

AZLady posted this last night, from the "new" "old" archive. A post by Herkimer (Houston TX) posted Thu Jun 30, 2005. This looks like Diario:

ORANJESTAD (AAN): -- Corte den Prome Instancia lo sigui trata Diahuebs awor e caso contra e homber Lorenzo G. di 18 aña di edad, procedente di isla di St. Vincent, acusa di a abusa sexualmente y a maltrata un agente policial femenino na November 2003.

Corte a cuminza cu e caso delicado aki dia 20 di Augustus ultimo, pero a pospone pa (entre otro) duna Ministerio Publico oportunidad pa laga haci testnan adicional riba e muestranan di DNA cu a haya den e condon cu G. a usa riba su victima.

Por corda cu Huez a bisa esten cu el a dicidi pa pidi pa e testnan adicional aki pa kita tur duda den e asunto, sigur mirando cu e sospechoso a nenga desde prome momento y nunca no a duna declaracionnan contradictorio.

Otro motibo pakico a pospone e caso na Augustus tabata cu Huez kier scucha e victima mes como testigo riba peticion repetido di Ministerio Publico pa haya un vista menos vago di Lorenzo G. y huzga mihor cua declaracion tin mas peso den e situacion di un contra un aki.

Biaha pasa, Ministerio Publico a haci e peticion pa laga e polis testigua mucho laat, despues cu ya caba e dama a sigui gran parti di e tratamiento sinta riba tribuna den Corte.

Huez a indica cu imposiblemente e por permiti un hende pa testigua e ora ey, mirando cu e chens cu su declaracionnan lo ta “limpi” lo tabata minimo, pasobra el a scucha tanto di e presentacion.

E violacion a sucede dia 22 di November 2003 rond di 1’or di madruga, caminda G. a ataca e polis na su apartamento na Savaneta, a pone cuchui na su garganta y a menaze cu morto.

E acto a bay acompaña cu gran brutalidad, na unda e sospechoso a scop e agente bente abao, a choke cu su mannan hinca den “washandjes” y a horke cu un cabuya di nylon.

Djey el a mara su mannan tras di su lomba cu e mes cabuya ey y a bise na Ingles: “I’m going to f..k you”, a pone un cushinchi riba su cabez y a bolbe menaze: “Don’t look or I’ll kill you”.

En total e homber a viola e muher cuatro biaha cu condon y e ultimo ey pa motibo cu e victima, den un intento pa descurashele, a convence cu e lo tin un malesa venerico.

No, I don't think this is Lorenzo VR - too young, and this seems to be a Lorenzo G.

Online Pap translation:

oranjestad (aan): -- corte in first instancia will follow deal diahuebs now the caso contra he lorenzo g. of 18 year of edad, procedente of island of st. vincent, acusa of owing to abusa sexualmente y owing to maltrata one agent policial female at november 2003.

corte owing to cuminza cu the caso delicado here day 20 of august ultimo, but owing to pospone for (entre otro) give ministerio publico oportunidad for let haci testnan adicional on the muestranan of dna cu owing to achieve in the condon cu g. owing to using on his victima.

can corda cu huez owing to tell esten cu past owing to dicidi for ask for her testnan adicional here for less all doubt in the asunto, assure mirando cu the sospechoso owing to deny by first instant y never not owing to give declaracionnan contradictorio.

another motibo pakico owing to pospone the caso at august was cu huez wanted listen the victima self because; witness on peticion repetido of ministerio publico for achieve one vista less vago of lorenzo g. y judge mihor cua declaracion have more weight in the situation of one contra one here.

trip happen, ministerio publico owing to haci the peticion for let the police testigua mucho late, after cu already end the lady owing to follow great part of the tratamiento sit on rostrum in corte.

huez owing to indica cu imposiblemente the can permiti a for testigua the hour ey, mirando cu the chens cu his declaracionnan will is “limpi” will was minimo, because past owing to listen tanto of the presentacion.

the violacion owing to sucede day 22 of november 2003 rond of 1’or of madruga, caminda g. owing to ataca the police at his apartment at savaneta, owing to place cuchui at his throat y owing to menaze cu dead.

the acto owing to bay acompaña cu great brutalidad, at where the sospechoso owing to scop the agent bente abao, owing to choke cu his hands hinca in “washandjes” y owing to horke cu one cabuya of nylon.

djey past owing to mara his hands behind his back cu the self cabuya ey y owing to bise at ingles: “i’m going to f..k you”, owing to place one cushinchi on his cabez y owing to go back menaze: “don’t look or i’ll kill you”.

provided that overall he owing to viola the muher cuatro trip cu condon y the ultimo ey for motibo cu the victima, in one attempt for descurashele, owing to convence cu the will have one ailment venerico.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »

Quote from: "Lady Devon"
UPDATE!

Melody just called her friend in Tucson. She was crying and extremely upset and exhausted. She was robbed ...in Shreveport , LA. Two guys took her purse with her money and cell phone in it (they were the ones making the calls to us). When they tried to take her keys she put up a fight...the keys broke a part and the guys high tailed it out of there.  She is devastated because the money was to pay for an apartment, as far as I know at this moment she is in Los Cristos(?) New Mexico. She drove all night. Thank-you to all of you for your support , encouragement and prayers. I will update when I hear from her first hand. I think I will need to schedule a trip to Tucson just to be able to put my arms around her and say "I love you" It will be the most wonderful feeling in this world.

This is the reason I have supported Beth Twitty in her fight for Natalee. I have had a small taste of the fear and pain that she suffers on a daily basis.

Lady Devon,

I am so glad your daughter is safe and so sorry that you both had to experience such a horrible thing...I wish you could be with her right now...I know you've just been sick...thank God she's safe...

Bring Natalee home...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: July 16, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Casa, you're welcome.

Lady Devon, I'm glad your daughter is okay, and sorry that all of this has happened.  Your X will have to cancel the cell phone, I would think.  My younger son, while in college, went to NC to visit friend's who were attending school there.  Someone invited some fly by night guys they met in a bar to the house they were all staying in.  Next AM, my son found that his CD collection (big $$$'s worth), sunglasses & the cell phone I had lent him were gone.  They used the phone until I had it canceled.  Calls were traced within the area, and the phone was probably discarded...they were not caught & the CD's & sunglasses gone for good.  Learning experience for my son.

Exactly!  We didn't have good luck with Tmobile.  If you don't call them immediately and tell them the phone was stolen and have it shut off,  you will end up paying for tons of extra charges,  Tmobile isn't easy to work with,  we are still dealing with issues with my son's old phone and over $300 worth of txt msg with a disconnected number Shocked

Just have daughter call and tell them it was stolen.  I sure hope she filed a police report in Shreveport.  That should be done too, just to cya with the debit card and phone charges.......

Maine, born and raised!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 16, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »

Mrs  there was no way to control multiple use of nics, I just find it so interesting to read them now and 'see' the differences, almost like you can count the number of morphs from one personality to another in any given day?  Laughing

rat boy's been in this for a reason, besides the fact he has such a need to feel important, no sane human would keep at it and defaming a family in his own backyard as he has, if there weren't a payback to be had. I don't care how much he says he loves Aruba, he stayed away for 20 years or so, IMO that's not real love  Laughing

It's true None...the places I love, I find a way to go back to...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.