March 19, 2024, 01:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158307 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 16, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »

On June 17, 2005 around 11.15 the witness S.GOTTENBOS was more closely interrogated. The statement given in Dutch and sounds as follows;

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following; I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following; The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following: It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

The boat was out the evening of Sunday May 29th.

In My Opinion
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 16, 2007, 02:23:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi monkeys.  I am behind today, but just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone can figure this one out...I have my own suspicions, but then I am a suspicious person. LOL

chloe2
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject:    

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

I just read this -- could this be the person everyone thinks was arrested tonight?

nancy_drew
Monkey Junkey

Location: Colorado      Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:    

It appears Max Arends is/was a student at Joran's school. Interestingly there is also a "Mrs. Croes" listed in the school newsletter. But, we know the name is like "Smith/Jones" here.

chloe2
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject:    

DT wrote:
Fox is reporting that a friend of creus was questioned and released.

It's Max Arends - referred to above. Valencia Community College is in Orlando, FL.

I have been under the impression that this is the alibi for Lorenzo?  Am I wrong on this?  I have missed the connection to Joran and Steve Croes all this time.

I can tell you what I remember from early on, and that is that Max Arends (Jorans age from Valencia college,nickname Ibbi) was questioned, and from what I recall it was said he stayed over that night (the night Natalee went missing) at Jorans house. It was said that he often stayed over there, and that their houses were in very close proximity , like on the same street. I aslo seem to recall that his father Maximillian(?) Arends was president of the Lions Club that year.

Max Arenz (maxito=the race car driver) is the one I thought that was Lorenzo's friend, close to his age, and his alibi for that night.

Does anyone  remember it  like this?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 16, 2007, 02:24:12 PM »

Anybody else seen this? I don't have a source or link on it but it was supposed to be posted at T4N. There is some very interesting commentary in here about the Amigoe article. Did this run in a newspaper in Aruba?

In reaction to a July 3rd article in the newspaper, “Amigoe” based in Curacao, Netherlands, Antilles entitled “The other side of the Holloway-case”, rumors are circulating as to how the article came about. One thought strongly suggests in an attempt to soften the blow to the ego of the Arubian government, several people have secretly met in Aruba to counteract the charges of incompentency and corruption leaked by the investigators from Holland who have recently left Aruba.

Leaked documents show the investigators were sent by the Dutch government at request of the AVP party and in resistance by the MEP Arubian government party to review the case of missing 19 year old student from Alabama, Natalee Holloway.

Speculation is, while in Aruba, the Dutch investigators unintentionally discovered information that is detrimental to Aruba’s leading government while reviewing the documents and tips supplied to them in regards to the missing student. The most serious of accusations is that of withholding funds originally intended for the people of Aruba while the economy of Aruba heads into a downhill slide.

In order to turn attention away from the questionable actions of the MEP party, a campaign of disinformation has been stepped up to discredit the family of the missing student from Alabama and to attack the United States government and the FBI as hindering Aruba’s full investigation..

In an article in the July 3rd edition of Amigoe, former police investigator Gerold Dompig stated that a leading FBI investigator told him , “You do your own dirty work..” Mr. Dompig goes on to accuse the FBI of threatening him and former prosecutor Karin Janssen. No comment from Ms. Janssen has been sought.

The information exposed by Renée Gielen and Dolph van Stapele in the Amigoe article is questioning if Beth Holloway in fact knows the whereabouts of her daughter Natalee. The article writers claim a Med Jet from the United States of America was sent to Aruba secretly in order to sneak the young girl out without the Arubian authorities knowledge.

Two American journalist living in Aruba claim to have assisted Beth Holloway in the early days of the missing Alabama student.

Angela Dilorenzo claims she was told by Ms. Holloway to “cover her (Natalee) up and bring her to the med jet”. While Julia Renfro, editor of the English language newspaper “Aruba Today” claims both her and Angela were called “Natalee’s Angels” by Beth Holloway Twitty.

Both journalist state in Amigoe that Beth turned down an opportunity to find Natalee when Beth decided not to pay a ransom of $4000 for the information of Natalee’s whereabouts. They also claim to have visited a “drug house” to find Natalee.

More information can be found in the July 3rd edition of Amigoe.

Word has it owners of “Aruba Today“, the Chemaly family was unaware of both employees submitting information to competing news agencies. Speculation has it that both Ms. DiLorenzo and Ms. Renfro have earlier in the year submitted personal resumes to tabloid magazine companies “The Globe” and “The National Enquirer” citing irreconcilable differences with the Chemalys. Both women intend to leave Aruba by the end of this year.

The article published in Amigoe on July 3rd of this year directing attention away from the true problems on the small island nation was the perfect opportunity for Aruba Today’s two former employees to prove their talents to the tabloid industry.

As of yet, only Julia Renfro, has accepted a position with “The Globe” and will be relocating mid November. Ms. Renfro’s new position with the tabloid is unknown although it is certain that she will not be an editor nor a senior writer. It is unknown if Angela DiLorenzo has been made any offers.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 16, 2007, 02:31:14 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
On June 17, 2005 around 11.15 the witness S.GOTTENBOS was more closely interrogated. The statement given in Dutch and sounds as follows;

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following; I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following; The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following: It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

The boat was out the evening of Sunday May 29th.

Spock, nice find. We have heard that PVDS borrowed the Gottenbos boat. Supposedly the boat was used just after Natalee disappeared, that came out very early on from Beth and Dave so the cops must know something.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 16, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »

BB,

Wasn't it Freddie who was supposed to be spending the night at Joran's shed per Melody?  He is also the one who lived near by.  Freddie's statement apparently denies this and he is said by scubajap for one to have been at that all night family reunion.

For everything we think we know, there is a statement somewhere that seems to contradict it.  I think this is by design and the decoys were put out very early on in this investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »

I saw that earlier too. Was going to post it, but got sidetracked...not sure what to think of it but>>>
 Rolling Eyes
 MIP6 @ BFN says>>
After reading this I gave Julia a call to find out when the going away party was, I’m never one to miss a chance for a great shindig.
Turns out that this is total BS and she is not going to be leaving in Nov. or anytime soon to work for the Globe, NE or any other tabloid in the US.

Then everyone in the thread says Thanks MIP6, and that was that, lol. Everyone just dropped it.

Who knows....I sure don't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 16, 2007, 02:35:16 PM »

I don't think The Globe or National Enquirer would hire Julia.

Even they have their standards low that they might be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 16, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »

Well no one will know if it's true or not, at least those outside Renfro's minions, until November.

As Mrs says water seeks it's own level, the Globe is a swimmingly good fit then.

I believe anything coming out of Purcell's mouth as much as I believe the moon is made of swiss cheese.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2007, 02:38:23 PM »

Personally I don't think anyone was spending the night at Joran's shed because the Kalpoes claim to have come inside and they have never mentioned this person.

No one admits to having done so.  Basically it is a Joranism, meaning pure bunk.  I think he may have overestimated the extent to which Freddie was willing to lie for him in this regard and then Freddie failed to back him up on that one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2007, 02:38:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
BB,

Wasn't it Freddie who was supposed to be spending the night at Joran's shed per Melody?  He is also the one who lived near by.  Freddie's statement apparently denies this and he is said by scubajap for one to have been at that all night family reunion.

For everything we think we know, there is a statement somewhere that seems to contradict it.  I think this is by design and the decoys were put out very early on in this investigation.

I agree.  These people were out in full force covering their tracks.

I thought it was Freddy also who was staying at Joran's.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2007, 02:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I can tell you what I remember from early on, and that is that Max Arends (Jorans age from Valencia college,nickname Ibbi) was questioned, and from what I recall it was said he stayed over that night (the night Natalee went missing) at Jorans house. It was said that he often stayed over there, and that their houses were in very close proximity , like on the same street. I aslo seem to recall that his father Maximillian(?) Arends was president of the Lions Club that year.

Max Arenz (maxito=the race car driver) is the one I thought that was Lorenzo's friend, close to his age, and his alibi for that night.

Does anyone  remember it  like this?

Bleached:  Doesn't one of Joran's music teachers live on the same street as he does?  Would that be Maximilliam Arends?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Peaches"
My daughter had her phone stolen.  She reported it immediately.  I talked to Verizon the next day and they had taken care of everything.  Present phone has insurance on it.  I don't have it on my phone but I certainly have it on the daughter's phone.   Rolling Eyes

Sometimes the level of service is contingent on the intellegiance level of the person handling your call.  

"May I speak to your supervisor?"  cuts thru a lotta crap for me.

Same for me - I am notorious for asking for the supervisor.

i usually say

"PUT YOU $*(&%*$&%)*$&&%  BOSS ON..NOW"

Embarassed

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2007, 02:54:50 PM »

Word has it owners of “Aruba Today“, the Chemaly family was unaware of both employees submitting information to competing news agencies. Speculation has it that both Ms. DiLorenzo and Ms. Renfro have earlier in the year submitted personal resumes to tabloid magazine companies “The Globe” and “The National Enquirer” citing irreconcilable differences with the Chemalys. Both women intend to leave Aruba by the end of this year.

The article published in Amigoe on July 3rd of this year directing attention away from the true problems on the small island nation was the perfect opportunity for

Aruba Today’s two former employees to prove their talents to the tabloid industry.   ( even if this isnt true why would they state FORMER employees
Is there something we are not hearing )

As of yet, only Julia Renfro, has accepted a position with “The Globe” and will be relocating mid November. Ms. Renfro’s new position with the tabloid is unknown although it is certain that she will not be an editor nor a senior writer. It is unknown if Angela DiLorenzo has been made any offers.
[/b]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Peaches"
My daughter had her phone stolen.  She reported it immediately.  I talked to Verizon the next day and they had taken care of everything.  Present phone has insurance on it.  I don't have it on my phone but I certainly have it on the daughter's phone.   Rolling Eyes

Sometimes the level of service is contingent on the intellegiance level of the person handling your call.  

"May I speak to your supervisor?"  cuts thru a lotta crap for me.

Same for me - I am notorious for asking for the supervisor.

If you need to undo something already in the system, start out by asking for the supervisor. Front line cannot over ride anything.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2007, 03:05:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

The article published in Amigoe on July 3rd of this year directing attention away from the true problems on the small island nation was the perfect opportunity for

Aruba Today’s two former employees to prove their talents to the tabloid industry.   ( even if this isnt true why would they state FORMER employees
Is there something we are not hearing )

[/b]

Is Angela DiLorenzo the same as Angela Munzenhofer? And if she is, when did she get "Lorenzoed"? Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »

BB,

I also remember it to be Freddy that was jvds's alibi.

For everything we think we know, there is a statement somewhere that seems to contradict it.  I think this is by design and the decoys were put out very early on in this investigation..

Completely, I agree.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Anybody else seen this? I don't have a source or link on it but it was supposed to be posted at T4N. There is some very interesting commentary in here about the Amigoe article. Did this run in a newspaper in Aruba?

In reaction to a July 3rd article in the newspaper, “Amigoe” based in Curacao, Netherlands, Antilles entitled “The other side of the Holloway-case”, rumors are circulating as to how the article came about. One thought strongly suggests in an attempt to soften the blow to the ego of the Arubian government, several people have secretly met in Aruba to counteract the charges of incompentency and corruption leaked by the investigators from Holland who have recently left Aruba.

Leaked documents show the investigators were sent by the Dutch government at request of the AVP party and in resistance by the MEP Arubian government party to review the case of missing 19 year old student from Alabama, Natalee Holloway.

Speculation is, while in Aruba, the Dutch investigators unintentionally discovered information that is detrimental to Aruba’s leading government while reviewing the documents and tips supplied to them in regards to the missing student. The most serious of accusations is that of withholding funds originally intended for the people of Aruba while the economy of Aruba heads into a downhill slide.

In order to turn attention away from the questionable actions of the MEP party, a campaign of disinformation has been stepped up to discredit the family of the missing student from Alabama and to attack the United States government and the FBI as hindering Aruba’s full investigation..

In an article in the July 3rd edition of Amigoe, former police investigator Gerold Dompig stated that a leading FBI investigator told him , “You do your own dirty work..” Mr. Dompig goes on to accuse the FBI of threatening him and former prosecutor Karin Janssen. No comment from Ms. Janssen has been sought.

The information exposed by Renée Gielen and Dolph van Stapele in the Amigoe article is questioning if Beth Holloway in fact knows the whereabouts of her daughter Natalee. The article writers claim a Med Jet from the United States of America was sent to Aruba secretly in order to sneak the young girl out without the Arubian authorities knowledge.

Two American journalist living in Aruba claim to have assisted Beth Holloway in the early days of the missing Alabama student.

Angela Dilorenzo claims she was told by Ms. Holloway to “cover her (Natalee) up and bring her to the med jet”. While Julia Renfro, editor of the English language newspaper “Aruba Today” claims both her and Angela were called “Natalee’s Angels” by Beth Holloway Twitty.

Both journalist state in Amigoe that Beth turned down an opportunity to find Natalee when Beth decided not to pay a ransom of $4000 for the information of Natalee’s whereabouts. They also claim to have visited a “drug house” to find Natalee.

More information can be found in the July 3rd edition of Amigoe.

The article published in Amigoe on July 3rd of this year directing attention away from the true problems on the small island nation was the perfect opportunity for Aruba Today’s two former employees to prove their talents to the tabloid industry.

Hmmm... wonder if this is true?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »

well I think this confirms some suspicions we've had, Charlierat posted on Aruba BB about his two wonderful stays at the Renaissance Marriott

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=7274

I wonder how often he and Purcell and even Rob Smith compared notes?

I continue to stand with the girl.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2007, 03:25:54 PM »

LOL Anna! I was thinking the same thing.
They don't want to risk being sued by someone
writing COMPLETE trash.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2007, 03:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

LOL Anna! I was thinking the same thing.
They don't want to risk being sued by someone
writing COMPLETE trash.

I would bet ya anything that the egotiscal Julia even sent her resume to Fox!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.