April 26, 2024, 11:41:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 160221 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2007, 03:39:17 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Quote from: "Anna"
I don't think The Globe or National Enquirer would hire Julia.

Even they have their standards low that they might be.

LOL Anna! I was thinking the same thing.
They don't want to risk being sued by someone
writing COMPLETE trash.

I would bet ya anything that the egotiscal Julia even sent her resume to Fox!

I know that one of her minions did... but he has been very quiet after his initial flurry of interviewing and all. Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
I don't think The Globe or National Enquirer would hire Julia.

Even they have their standards low that they might be.

LOL Anna! I was thinking the same thing.
They don't want to risk being sued by someone
writing COMPLETE trash.

I would bet ya anything that the egotiscal Julia even sent her resume to Fox!

I know that one of her minions did... but he has been very quiet after his initial flurry of interviewing and all. Wink

That doesn't surprise me at all.  Not that Fox is that far above the Globe or National Enquirer; they just pay more.  There are only two shows I will watch on Fox; Fox and Friends and Shep Smith.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »

And I have issues with Shepard Smith... espeically after he pulled that crap about Tim Miller and TES when they were in Aruba.. took a page right out of Julia's book. IMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »

And I have issues with Shepard Smith... espeically after he pulled that crap about Tim Miller and TES when they were in Aruba.. took a page right out of Julia's book. IMO

I never heard about that!  Are we talking about the same Shep?  My Shep?? Shocked

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »

I never heard about that!  Are we talking about the same Shep?  My Shep?? Shocked

yes mamam, we are!  I used to love Fox news but it seems like all they do is interview each other!   I don't like any MSM... actually. Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Word has it owners of “Aruba Today“, the Chemaly family was unaware of both employees submitting information to competing news agencies. Speculation has it that both Ms. DiLorenzo and Ms. Renfro have earlier in the year submitted personal resumes to tabloid magazine companies “The Globe” and “The National Enquirer” citing irreconcilable differences with the Chemalys. Both women intend to leave Aruba by the end of this year.

The article published in Amigoe on July 3rd of this year directing attention away from the true problems on the small island nation was the perfect opportunity for

Aruba Today’s two former employees to prove their talents to the tabloid industry.   ( even if this isnt true why would they state FORMER employees
Is there something we are not hearing )

As of yet, only Julia Renfro, has accepted a position with “The Globe” and will be relocating mid November. Ms. Renfro’s new position with the tabloid is unknown although it is certain that she will not be an editor nor a senior writer. It is unknown if Angela DiLorenzo has been made any offers.
[/b]

Aren't these two papers based out of Florida.  All these POS people are coming back to the US.  I guess Julia will be moving in with mommy.  After all the bad mouthing she did of the U.S.  She is a traitor.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2007, 04:30:39 PM »

Why don't Julia and Angela apply for jobs in the Netherlands.  They both can work in the red light district.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2007, 04:31:38 PM »

yes mamam, we are!  I used to love Fox news but it seems like all they do is interview each other!   I don't like any MSM... actually. Laughing

I think I found what you are referring to.  If it is the same, you are right, he was totally out of line on that one.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Why don't Julia and Angela apply for jobs in the Netherlands.  They both can work in the red light district.

Shocked San you are too funny!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2007, 04:56:51 PM »

BB,

Wasn't it Freddie who was supposed to be spending the night at Joran's shed per Melody?  He is also the one who lived near by.  Freddie's statement apparently denies this and he is said by scubajap for one to have been at that all night family reunion.

For everything we think we know, there is a statement somewhere that seems to contradict it.  I think this is by design and the decoys were put out very early on in this investigation.

Initially I think I recall it was said to be Max(Ibbi) Arendz, Jorans friend that had stayed overnight, and that he was home from college. Then as time went on it was said to be Freddie. In the begining though it was thought to be Max.

Don't know if I can find anything about it but I will look. Even then, as you say it is hard to know which is being talked about.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 16, 2007, 04:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I can tell you what I remember from early on, and that is that Max Arends (Jorans age from Valencia college,nickname Ibbi) was questioned, and from what I recall it was said he stayed over that night (the night Natalee went missing) at Jorans house. It was said that he often stayed over there, and that their houses were in very close proximity , like on the same street. I aslo seem to recall that his father Maximillian(?) Arends was president of the Lions Club that year.

Max Arenz (maxito=the race car driver) is the one I thought that was Lorenzo's friend, close to his age, and his alibi for that night.

Does anyone  remember it  like this?

Bleached:  Doesn't one of Joran's music teachers live on the same street as he does?  Would that be Maximilliam Arends?

That would likely be the Arendz that lives on the street, but have never heard of him being a music teacher .

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: July 16, 2007, 05:11:11 PM »

Have not read through from page 15.  Hope this has not been posted.

HJ Korterink, the Dutch blogger that wrote the article on the loverboys, has a post today with Joran's Zorpia "loverboy362" page.  Wonder how he found that.  Wink

http://tinyurl.com/3yg5yx
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 16, 2007, 05:14:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Spock"
On June 17, 2005 around 11.15 the witness S.GOTTENBOS was more closely interrogated. The statement given in Dutch and sounds as follows;

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following; I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following; The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following: It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

The boat was out the evening of Sunday May 29th.

Spock, nice find. We have heard that PVDS borrowed the Gottenbos boat. Supposedly the boat was used just after Natalee disappeared, that came out very early on from Beth and Dave so the cops must know something.

Koen Gottenbos

Friend of Kalpoe's and v/d Sloot interviewed  6/16/05  17:15 by  Luigi Croes / Juan Boezem. Also interviewed 6/18 and 6/20. Any chance we can get these statements?

In My Opinion
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 16, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »

Maybe this is what I am thinking of , considering the source.....nothing more than rumor. Though the statement  that Joran may have stopped at his house but "they didn't get out might fit. I would like to add that the link I provide, if you read all the way down in the various exchanges, there are some interesting attempts IMO by AG to muddy the picture. Is there any reason we wonder why things get confused?

Surprising Development In Natalee Holloway Case

Information gathered in reporting on the Natalee Holloway disappearance suggests there was actually another male who claims to have spent the night, or "crashed" at the apartment of Joran Van der Sloot on the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. As Joran's one room, one bath apartment is set off from the family home, it was suggested this was not an unusual development among some of his closest friends.

Preliminary information suggests he had planned to go out with Joran and possibly some other friends that evening, but the plans fell through. He is said to have been interrogated by the authorities in the investigation, but presently, there is no information given which suggests he is linked to any potential crime.

According to a source, he has on at least one occasion claimed that Joran Van der Sloot returned home late that evening after he was already sleeping. During a brief interaction, it is said that Joran told him he met an attractive American girl that evening and also indicated in teenage vernacular that no actual sexual activity had been involved.

It is unclear what statements, if any, the boy has made to authorities in this regard.

It is also said that he received a call from Joran Van der Sloot the next day while Joran was playing tennis after school had ended. It's claimed that that is the first Joran had heard of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and called his friend as he was unsure of what to do.

This initial report, which conflicts with some other reports on the case, is unconfirmed through additional sources at this time.

As they say ... developing.

http://tinyurl.com/2cyovk
++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

http://tinyurl.com/2gwyw7

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 16, 2007, 05:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Have not read through from page 15.  Hope this has not been posted.

HJ Korterink, the Dutch blogger that wrote the article on the loverboys, has a post today with Joran's Zorpia "loverboy362" page.  Wonder how he found that.  Wink

http://tinyurl.com/3yg5yx

I don't think it has.  Here is the translation in babelfish:

Gister had I concerning zwolse the little girl that victim became of loverboy. The boy former a child soldier would be. There come what several responses. I had myself also what question signs: that of school pick up, to Rotterdam drive and bring back that haste seems a monkey monkey monkey. But I have experienced enough in the course of years in the field of this type loverboys - both of the side of victims and daders - to that know there with legal resources bar can it do little against these characters. Serious threats, steels, I it a good would find idea for that a serious site to set up. Where you unthinkingly small films do not have throw on, but as soon as is there talk of steels and threatens that fix and publish, me seems nothing on against. I am myself a beetje busy with such a type projectje, can I not yet too much concerning say, let we t there on keep that there people to be whom strange finding that a certain character walks around rather and stops himself on locations which of reflecting to think. As a result of the berichtje concerning the loverboys an American reader sent a link to the homepage of Joran of of the ditch. He calls himself ' loverboy362 '. You rub nevertheless just as you look from, if you that all meets again. Here
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 16, 2007, 05:27:42 PM »

This statement by Jamie C. seems to indicate at least that the Max Arends
and his connection to Joran are being brought to question.

To your question whether I know the man named "Max Arends", I answer you the following. He is a friend of Joran and he is also at the "International School". According to me his name is "Maximillian Arends".

http://tinyurl.com/yrd3ew

+++++++++++++++++++

By the way, there was another person interrogated but not detained. “Bibi” Arends, another student from the ISA. No info further on that.

Comment by Checkme | June 21, 2005, 2:08 pm

http://tinyurl.com/2al8c5

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 16, 2007, 05:34:18 PM »

Koen Gottenbos

Friend of Kalpoe's and v/d Sloot interviewed  6/16/05  17:15 by  Luigi Croes / Juan Boezem. Also interviewed 6/18 and 6/20. Any chance we can get these statements?

Klaas would probably know right off if they were released when that whole batch was put out six or so months ago. If not the only other place they may show up is in Joran's book, more than likely incomplete.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 16, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

Early this morning I was reading a very disturbing article in dutch on two girls who were found unconscious on the beach due to GHB. They were 10 and 12 yrs old and were taken to the hospital and GHB was found in there system. They mentioned a 44 year old man who had a birthday party and was foung with ghb and xtc.The writer said it was puzzling cause it happened on june 4th or early june. The article was titled GHB party drug. Why the **** would they call it that??Should be called date rape drug!!

Now the article is gone!!!!!!!!!!telegraaf.nl

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »

This is where the article was..I wonder why the hell they erased it??

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/30621271/Aangifte_tegen_Endemol.html?pageOffset=2

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 16, 2007, 05:46:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Koen Gottenbos

Klaas would probably know right off if they were released when that whole batch was put out six or so months ago. If not the only other place they may show up is in Joran's book, more than likely incomplete.

No, we never recieved any statements from Koen.  We do have 2 from Sander.  They are in the Important Case Document area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.