March 19, 2024, 02:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158313 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 16, 2007, 05:48:58 PM »

Yo Monkeys

Any word on the TES search lately??
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 16, 2007, 05:49:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Spock"

Koen Gottenbos

Friend of Kalpoe's and v/d Sloot interviewed  6/16/05  17:15 by  Luigi Croes / Juan Boezem. Also interviewed 6/18 and 6/20. Any chance we can get these statements?

Klaas would probably know right off if they were released when that whole batch was put out six or so months ago. If not the only other place they may show up is in Joran's book, more than likely incomplete.

Missing: Joran's statement of 5/31, all of Koen's statements, pages from Paulus' statements. I am assuming what we have came from Jossy, does he have any more?

In My Opinion
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 16, 2007, 05:49:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Why don't Julia and Angela apply for jobs in the Netherlands.  They both can work in the red light district.

oh never mind....  i am just dropping in, had a very smart ass remark to add, but it was too rude for a public read.
Hello, G'bye. BBL, going to lake for the evening. with  Smile a baby. Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
This is where the article was..I wonder why the hell they erased it??

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/30621271/Aangifte_tegen_Endemol.html?pageOffset=2

******* - is this the article?

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/article64596911.ece?cid=rss

Partydrug GHB is lastig te doseren
UTRECHT - De partydrug GHB (gamma-hydroxy-butyraat) wordt meestal verhandeld als vloeistof. Slechts een paar milliliter van de zout smakende vloeistof is voldoende voor een trip van een paar uur. Soms drinken gebruikers GHB direct uit het geleverde buisje. Anderen vermengen het met een drankje. De sterkte per vloeistof varieert, want die hangt af van hoeveel GHB-poeder is opgelost in water. Een gemiddelde dosis kost een paar euro.
(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:34 PM »

Koen Gottenbos

Friend of Kalpoe's and v/d Sloot interviewed  6/16/05  17:15 by  Luigi Croes / Juan Boezem. Also interviewed 6/18 and 6/20. Any chance we can get these statements?

Klaas would probably know right off if they were released when that whole batch was put out six or so months ago. If not the only other place they may show up is in Joran's book, more than likely incomplete.

Missing: Joran's statement of 5/31, all of Koen's statements, pages from Paulus' statements. I am assuming what we have came from Jossy, does he have any more?

You would be assuming wrong.  We did not get those from Jossy.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:48 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "San"
Why don't Julia and Angela apply for jobs in the Netherlands.  They both can work in the red light district.

oh never mind....  i am just dropping in, had a very smart ass remark to add, but it was too rude for a public read.
Hello, G'bye. BBL, going to lake for the evening. with  Smile a baby. Smile

no way, now you HAVE to tell us !!!  Wink

Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Koen Gottenbos

OK, well, are there any more that we can look at?

In My Opinion
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:23 PM »

Nevermind I found it..They moved it to another page or it just came up..This drug should be exterminated!!The only ones partying with it are rapists it seems..

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/67494361/Jonge_meisjes_gedrogeerd.html?p=3,1

EMMEN - two little girls of 9 and 10 years have been doped at a recreation puddle pool in emmen with the party drug ghb. of the little girls vervolgens have been sexually abused. Ads by Google holiday house in the Netherlands missing your holiday house in the Netherlands wide choice and direct result! www.vakantiehuis.eu Typcursus emmen try now free 14 days these unique typecursus for children www.leertypen.nl joint modernisation emmen we look after komplete gevel - modernisations and all types jointing www.voegrenovatie.nl That the police force has announced drenthe. The zedendelict took place early June at the sand breach van Jansen to the redoubt rampart in emmen. Afternoon still the same a 44 person whose birthday it is man from bunschoten spakenburg has been arrested. He an acquaintance would be of slachtoffertjes. He has been meanwhile taken before to the rechter-commissaris and is still stuck. Unconscious The school children were found on the aware Sunday afternoon almost unconscious at the sand breach. "they have been brought to a hospital where pale that the little girls had been doped with ghb", police force spokesman says Zinsmeijer. Slachtoffertjes is meanwhile at home. To circumstances it make up for them.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Yo Monkeys

Blah - did you see yesterdays front page post on it?

http://tinyurl.com/2tbtjx

Texas Equusearch Going back to Aruba in 3-4 Weeks with Superior Offshore International to Search for Natalee Holloway
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 16, 2007, 05:53:33 PM »

Koen Gottenbos

OK, well, are there any more that we can look at?

All of the PV's we obtained have been translated and posted in the Important Case Document area.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 16, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »

Hope you can all tune in tonight at 9pm et for my show.

Guests
Author Fred Rosen- There But For The Grace Of God http://www.fredrosen.com/

Eric Spinato - Media Expert and President of Spinato & Associates Corp
Eric and I will discuss stories in the news today, even one with a Aruban connection you may have never heard about.

Also

Cheyenne Jackson- Missing person Cole Jackson.

I will start at 8:30pm et with some old time radio.
I hope you can tune in.

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: July 16, 2007, 05:56:51 PM »

******* - they were left on the beach..sounds like someone elses MO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 16, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Hope you can all tune in tonight at 9pm et for my show.

Guests
Author Fred Rosen- There But For The Grace Of God http://www.fredrosen.com/

Eric Spinato - Media Expert and President of Spinato & Associates Corp
Eric and I will discuss stories in the news today, even one with a Aruban connection you may have never heard about.

Also

Cheyenne Jackson- Missing person Cole Jackson.

I will start at 8:30pm et with some old time radio.
I hope you can tune in.

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Thanks DANA!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 16, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »

Yo Monkeys

Texas Equusearch Going back to Aruba in 3-4 Weeks with Superior Offshore International to Search for Natalee Holloway

That's GREAT news!!  I guess the real question should be, will they get any cooperation from the Aruban authorities?   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 16, 2007, 05:59:55 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Yo Monkeys

That's GREAT news!!  I guess the real question should be, will they get any cooperation from the Aruban authorities?   Rolling Eyes

Well, they may not need any cooperation from Aruba if in international waters.  Also, Aruba would be foolish to attempt interferrance.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »

Sure Dana, thanks for the heads-up.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 16, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »

Yo Monkeys

klaas - thanks, I did not see that.  Looks like they have some serious equipment.  I hope the Aruban government and Aruban people do not become a problem for them yet again.  Do we know all of the parties that will be involved in this search?  Hopefully some FBI and Dutch investigators?  I hope they have camera's rolling 24 hours a day all over this thing to document any interference.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 16, 2007, 06:01:32 PM »

******* - they were left on the beach..sounds like someone elses MO

I thought the same thing..Joran probably had the same plan..I wonder what went wrong??I have the feeling that Natalee didn't stay unconscious like they had planned.MO

Dana:Sounds like a great show!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 16, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »

Yo Monkeys

klaas - thanks, I did not see that.  Looks like they have some serious equipment.  I hope the Aruban government and Aruban people do not become a problem for them yet again.  Do we know all of the parties that will be involved in this search?  Hopefully some FBI and Dutch investigators?  I hope they have camera's rolling 24 hours a day all over this thing to document any interference.

I have no idea who all we be going along on the search.  Hopefully Red will have more info soon.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 16, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »

Well, they may not need any cooperation from Aruba if in international waters.  Also, Aruba would be foolish to attempt interferrance.

Good point!  Although, wouldn't be nice if they could for once do the right thing and be of assistance?  I mean, c'mon...isn't two plus years enough?  She needs to be found and laid to rest already!!

Hope everyone has been doing ok, btw...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.