March 18, 2024, 08:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158283 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 16, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

I've has those chigger bites, not from going to the mailbox, but one of the lakes here had them. I read the warning sign to shower with hot water and soap right after exiting the water. Two days later. I had chiggers burrowed into my back.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: July 16, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
this story is sad.... I can't imagine my brother disappearing and getting nowhere with help

I know.  It reminds me in a way of Tara G., they are assuming now she just doesn't want to be found.

Klaas-
who would be assuming this? Dr. Godwin has been all over this case and is convinced it's an abduction. He found a tooth under the bed overlooked by the police. And a damaged leg on the bed also missed by the police.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: July 16, 2007, 11:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Tiger"
You might be a red neck,if you get chigger bites,poison Ivy and fleas on the way to the mail box.

When I first read this, I was thinking...nah...not just red necks....then,  read Klassend's ordeal with the chiggers....now, I'm back to saying that we have chiggers, poison ivy/oak/sumac, fleas, ticks & mosquitos...or bless him 'skeeters'.
If you have them in New Jersey (chiggers) then I guess I have em here in Pa too. I googled and looked at pictures. They look like ticks in a way, but they are red and I think maybe smaller.

Dad used to refer to them...chiggers...I never researched them, though...he was a golfer through the years...I think they are around...guess that's a study project for me in spare time.... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 16, 2007, 11:17:52 PM »

Take care OF!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 16, 2007, 11:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
this story is sad.... I can't imagine my brother disappearing and getting nowhere with help

I know.  It reminds me in a way of Tara G., they are assuming now she just doesn't want to be found.

Klaas-
who would be assuming this? Dr. Godwin has been all over this case and is convinced it's an abduction. He found a tooth under the bed overlooked by the police. And a damaged leg on the bed also missed by the police.
OMG, they found one of Tara's teeth under her bed? I didn't hear that one.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 16, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »

Klaas got bitten 100 times by the extremely rare chigger?? Shocked  Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 16, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

Klaas-

This was posted by Shellbell - I figured she hears what's going on:

Shellbell

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have not been any leads in this case. They are treating it as if she left on her own free will.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: July 16, 2007, 11:34:58 PM »

Klaas-
OMG, they found one of Tara's teeth under her bed? I didn't hear that one.

I don't know who's tooth is it. It has never been revealed Elaine. He also found a blood drop missed in her car port.

I do not believe the results of these tests are known to anyone ....

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 16, 2007, 11:35:34 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Klaas got bitten 100 times by the extremely rare chigger?? Shocked  Shocked

I'm sure it was more than one chigger.  Probably more like an army of them  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: July 16, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »

Oh OK Klaas.... I'm not at all convinced she did this herself. She would have had to take some extraordinary measures to make it look like an abduction and that doesn't seem to very normal ... but stranger things have happened.

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 16, 2007, 11:37:58 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Tiger"
You might be a red neck,if you get chigger bites,poison Ivy and fleas on the way to the mail box.

When I first read this, I was thinking...nah...not just red necks....then,  read Klassend's ordeal with the chiggers....now, I'm back to saying that we have chiggers, poison ivy/oak/sumac, fleas, ticks & mosquitos...or bless him 'skeeters'.
If you have them in New Jersey (chiggers) then I guess I have em here in Pa too. I googled and looked at pictures. They look like ticks in a way, but they are red and I think maybe smaller.

Elaine
You will never see or feel the Little somabitchs on you ...
Some people re-act to the bites  some do not...  something about what is in their saliva to break-down tissue (that they digest)

I have gotten them weeding my flowers in the durn yard which is not out in the woods Evil or Very Mad

Seems like some where out here they were talked about before and all of the possible cures (nail polish, OTC meds, Coal - oil etc)

Oh ... and they seem to love the parts of your body that has tight/snug  fitting clothing (tops of socks,  ankle bones coverd by socks, waist bands, leg bands.. etc) and areas near them  Shocked

Kitchen is closed up ... most windows closed down... so I'm gone...

SYB  alll

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 16, 2007, 11:42:08 PM »

Oh OK Klaas.... I'm not at all convinced she did this herself. She would have had to take some extraordinary measures to make it look like an abduction and that doesn't seem to very normal ... but stranger things have happened.

Yeah, I don't think so either Rob and I'm sure Shellbell doesn't either.  I was just repeating what Shellbell was saying.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 16, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

Chigger bites ~ victim needs to put nail polish on each bite ~ suffocates the little creep burrowing under the skin.  Twisted Evil
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: July 16, 2007, 11:44:22 PM »

Yeah, I don't think so either Rob and I'm sure Shellbell doesn't either.  I was just repeating what Shellbell was saying.

I know, sorry if it came off that other way!! Smile

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 16, 2007, 11:44:39 PM »

If ever any of you have wondered how Renfro really feels, well here it is in a nutshell.

Renfro isn't even human in my book anymore, she's sub-human and I hope she pays for these remarks.

As follows:

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm        

JamiJo wrote:
So just how does rumors like this get started?

And better yet, WHY?

This whole story has turned into a big joke. There is a child missing, and this is what we talk about........Rumors of job offers for reporters.....

Get over the drama of all those looking for their 15 minutes of fame and solve this case already.....

Julia's response:

Because the "Divide and concur" technique no longer works. Wink Then try to accuse "15 minutes of fame" hehehe, you've got to be kidding. Any mother who could repeatedly discuss for her daughter's gang rape over and over, without a shred of evidence is either mentally ill or looking for attention, and the later got 24-7 as a mentally ill person would have never, ever been able to capture the American media 24-7 for more than a year. Sorry!

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life. Which one of you monkeys could go to school with everyone knowing that you were gang raped after leaving on your own accord with three strangers, and top it off by stating that they were non-whites while residing in a 99.9 all white community.       The Good Witch

Edited to add:

I continue to stand with the girl.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 16, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

One of the bigger fallacies of the NH case drama is the belief that Renfro has the best interests of Aruba in mind when she campaigns like this. It is obviously not so.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 16, 2007, 11:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
If ever any of you have wondered how Renfro really feels, well here it is in a nutshell.

Renfro isn't even human in my book anymore, she's sub-human and I hope she pays for these remarks.

As follows:

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm        

JamiJo wrote:
So just how does rumors like this get started?

And better yet, WHY?

This whole story has turned into a big joke. There is a child missing, and this is what we talk about........Rumors of job offers for reporters.....

Get over the drama of all those looking for their 15 minutes of fame and solve this case already.....

Julia's response:

Because the "Divide and concur" technique no longer works. Wink Then try to accuse "15 minutes of fame" hehehe, you've got to be kidding. Any mother who could repeatedly discuss for her daughter's gang rape over and over, without a shred of evidence is either mentally ill or looking for attention, and the later got 24-7 as a mentally ill person would have never, ever been able to capture the American media 24-7 for more than a year. Sorry!

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life. Which one of you monkeys could go to school with everyone knowing that you were gang raped after leaving on your own accord with three strangers, and top it off by stating that they were non-whites while residing in a 99.9 all white community.       The Good Witch

She is a cold hearted bitch! Julia, did you ever think that maybe you would "crack up" if one of your children disappeared? At least temporarily. I know I would! Of all the things in my life, that I hope and pray I never go through...losing a child is #1. Beth looking for attention? You must be kidding! You, Julia, are the one looking for freekin attention! Beth's child is gone and mssing lady, not yours. What is your excuse? You have been on TV, radio, and in all kinds of Media since this happened. Why? Media whore, not Beth....Julia!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 16, 2007, 11:59:48 PM »

Julia this is from me to you babe.

Beth captured the spotlight in the media due to her perseverance and her truth about her daughter having been raped and murdered on an island that feels as you do, that she deserved it.

You will never hold a candle to Beth for quite a few reasons, since you can't understand those let me help you understand it.

1. She is articulate, you are not.
2. She has a mother's tender heart, you do not.
3. She still believes in justice, you have no respect for justice.
4. She speaks for many mothers whose children are tossed aside as so  
     much garbage as you have now tried to intimate Natalee was.
5. She is brighter than you.
6. She is honorable, you have no concept of honor.

Your jealousy is so rampant you would destroy the mother of a murdered child? There are not words to encompass how very black your heart is, worse that you blame Natalee for allowing herself to be drugged by the loverboys you champion??????

Here's a message for you, you can't defeat Beth, you can't destroy Beth no matter what you try. She wins in the eyes of her family who love her and the media that understands her and her quest.

God help your children.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 17, 2007, 12:05:48 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
One of the bigger fallacies of the NH case drama is the belief that Renfro has the best interests of Aruba in mind when she campaigns like this. It is obviously not so.

tabloid journalism is too good for her.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 17, 2007, 12:09:48 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"

tabloid journalism is too good for her.

Renfro alone is a good reason to Boycott Aruba
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.