March 19, 2024, 01:11:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158303 times)
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: July 17, 2007, 12:14:01 AM »

"Divide and CONCUR"? Is that a play on words or
a mistake by the wannabe journalist?

The "J" in Julia stands for Jealous.
She is jealous of Beth because she
definitely could never hold a candle to her.

Beth:
intelligent
pretty
classy

Julia:
none of the above

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 17, 2007, 12:14:38 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"
One of the bigger fallacies of the NH case drama is the belief that Renfro has the best interests of Aruba in mind when she campaigns like this. It is obviously not so.

tabloid journalism is too good for her.

Renfro alone is a good reason to Boycott Aruba
Yes she is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 17, 2007, 12:15:18 AM »

Have you guys seen this story before?? I havent been able to get this story out of my head..I think the boyfriend killed her and he is pretending to be dead. His Dad is a prominent attorney in Michigan and I got the chills when they went to court to declare him legally dead and said they hadnt spoken to him and he is missing.

Before she left on the boating trip She was fearful of her safety from Chuck.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12756009/from/RL.4/
http://www.stempienrutherford.com/default.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 17, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

I have seen this story twice on NBC and If you ever see it watch the guys parents in the courtroom..All my intuition told me they were lying there a$$es off and this guy got away with murder. I felt soo bad for her family as it seemed everyone thought they were lying.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10807318/

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 17, 2007, 12:31:51 AM »

*******-

Yes I did see that report and it's mind-boggling how parents are so willing to cover up a crime. I hope they all are caught, every single sorry parent who would allow their monster child to take the life of another.

Isn't it appropo to hear that phrase there but for the grace of God goes I? I grew up hearing my parents say that, instead of gossiping and wishing harm or hard times or tragedy on others, or flippantly saying I told you so or they deserved it.

My mood suffers tonight, I still cannot believe the events of tonight, my brain can't even wrap around the evil of it all.

Night All !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 17, 2007, 12:33:22 AM »

*******, I saw that one also. His family has enough money , etc to support this guy who is probably on the run somewhere.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 17, 2007, 12:39:04 AM »

Klaas! batman

> *AnotherMonkey*...in the archives. Were you saying that it was who i think you were saying?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 17, 2007, 12:40:48 AM »

Klaas! batman

> *AnotherMonkey*...in the archives. Were you saying that it was who i think you were saying?

I'm saying that Another Monkey is posting still, just not at SM.  Another Monkey's new nickname starts with an "S".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:19 AM »

Igsigs - email me if you want clarification  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas! batman

I'm saying that Another Monkey is posting still, just not at SM.  Another Monkey's new nickname starts with an "S".

Right.

I saw her defending the Joran *aced* his exams report...and thought...oh yeah. Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 17, 2007, 12:45:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
*******, I saw that one also. His family has enough money , etc to support this guy who is probably on the run somewhere.

I definetly think so!!Those were two cold calculating parents who i swear were hiding something. I have never seen anything like that atmosphere in the court and I will never forget it. Alot of speculation and no hard evidence but everything about this case makes my hair stand up. He was declared legally dead after 10 months and hasnt been seen since. This was no accident.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 17, 2007, 12:52:34 AM »

I don't know if Joran was actually at school on the 30th but I think if there ever was a day he took the bus by Lorenzo's house it was that day. If there was a phone call to the VDS house at 6:30AM it wouldnt surprise me that it was Joran calling home.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 17, 2007, 12:57:36 AM »

RENFRO SUCKS

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: July 17, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys....was just reading through the last couple of pages and felt compelled to say/post this:

HE(Your supreme deity..up to your personal beliefs) knows all, sees all and uses everything in His time for His reason for the blessing of all.

This I believe is so relevant in so many ways in that He has joined us all together for Natalee's cause and in this way has joined us together as friends and confidants for a noble cause.

When I reflect upon our world today about "ME"... it's all about "ME" and what "I" want, it strikes me that our society and mankind has somewhat lost their way about what is right and honorable about how we should treat each other (not meaning anybody here) with dignity, respect and genuine care about our fellow human being and their plight in life.

We should all walk many miles in each other shoes to understand the burden that we each carry. I don't say this in terms of Julia Renfro's "walk" but more in the context of being more kind and caring to all human beings in their walk through life.

It was just on my heart and I wanted to share what I felt.

Regards....the kinder/gentler metro....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 17, 2007, 12:58:20 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

I definetly think so!!Those were two cold calculating parents who i swear were hiding something. I have never seen anything like that atmosphere in the court and I will never forget it. Alot of speculation and no hard evidence but everything about this case makes my hair stand up. He was declared legally dead after 10 months and hasnt been seen since. This was no accident.
I just got finished watching the video and reading 5 long pages of the story. Very suspicious.
And with that I am off to bed monkeys! Goodnight to all.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 17, 2007, 01:00:12 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
 Lady  since I have been here at Sm's I have seen the Monkeys save a lot more then a few of our members as well as guests from losing their sanity or perspective  if you wish to call it that .
 We are and continue to be there for folks in time of trouble or confusion if you do not know where to turn this group is one of the best in my opinion , many smart talented folks have been called for many different reasons I am convinced that (and No offense to RED )  that a higher power is useing Scared Monkeys to help others ,
I  will not even try to name them all for fear of leaving someones  name  out
  But I cannot  go without mentioning Klaussend  she has truly been a Godsend for this group in helping make this form of communication possible,   KUDOS  Klauss "your one in a million" .

***********************************************                                                                                                                                    
Quote from: "Lady Devon"
Just got off the phone to Verizon....I was told that they cannot give any info about calls placed or accepted until the end of the billing cycle (that info is not accessible by them)which will be July 24. I told them they need to move into the 21st Century. My provider is T-Mobile and I get regular updates on their website. They said the only info accessible was the last time the phone was used which was 7:15 this morning
(when I called her number just to let that guy know I was still around!)

Her father says that she allowed this to happen...that no one would ever try to take anything from him...go figure! As I said before, he has not seen the side of society that I have...yes, it can happen to him...it just hasn't yet. No one is 100% safe these days.

None that is a great idea about calling someone when you have to stop when traveling. I travel a lot for cat shows (always alone) and never thought to do this. I will from now on. Thanks again you guys...sorry I had to take the thread off topic but you all saved my sanity.

Jerry so well said... you can feel it in so many subtle ways here: ie: Higher Spirit

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 17, 2007, 01:04:45 AM »

Quote from: Elaine
Quote from: "*******"

And with that I am off to bed monkeys! Goodnight to all.

The evidence is suspicious but it was the parents in the courtroom that stood out for me. Some people can never be good actors and others just keep there head down and sweat it out..

Night

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 17, 2007, 02:43:20 AM »

Atlmetroguy just got caught up in reading....

Very nice post.

Monkeys, keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 17, 2007, 06:24:35 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #639 on: July 17, 2007, 08:06:44 AM »

Good Morning.  

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland!  WOOHOO!  Not.  I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.  

Back to chemo for me.  Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin.  Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition.  How nice.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please.  I feel good this morning.  I am back in the game.  Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.  

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her.  It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation.  It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other.  Yet, they must.  

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here.  The chemo nurses are expecting me.  

I expect a miracle.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.