March 18, 2024, 08:06:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158279 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 17, 2007, 05:25:56 PM »

Sunfreak~ below is what sweet Peaches posted this morning ~
I know we will celebrate a miracle with her.

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning.

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland! WOOHOO! Not. I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.

Back to chemo for me. Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin. Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition. How nice.

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please. I feel good this morning. I am back in the game. Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her. It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation. It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other. Yet, they must.

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here. The chemo nurses are expecting me.

I expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 17, 2007, 05:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
I don't mean to be stupid, but what is a Moko?

JuJu - Moko is the little dump area behind where the Sloots live.  Despite that it is a dumping area, there are some pricey homes there.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 17, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »

In Aruba, it usually refers to a former limestone quarry that has turned into a watery refuse pit. There is a sizable one about a 5 min walk from the Sloot home and it is a place joran reportedly disposed of a dog.

In My Opinion
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 17, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »

I just got back from taking care of two cats that my friend asked me to look after while he was away.. They were waiting at the door when I came in and they have no manners, I mean before I could put their food in their dishes they were eating from the counter while I pour their food into their bowls..  It was nice to be back driving again and this was good test run, since his house is close and a pretty straight course..  Its kinda funny because he got the cats because when he broke up with his girl friend she didn't want them and they were her cats and she just left them with him.. They have it made, he really does spoiled them..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: July 17, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
This is a picture of the Moko behind the Sloot home. TES went their once but had to give up because of cables and rusted metal under the surface. This is also the spot Simian has referred to several times as being a place of interest. There is a photo around of three divers, but I don't believe it is this spot, because there are no rocks coming up from the quarry bottom.

I would like to see this area gridded, searched and if possible drained.

I can see them temporarily burying Natalee here and then moving her later on with the help of the ALE.  I would love to see the area gridded also.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 17, 2007, 05:32:21 PM »

What ever happen to the law suit with the Kalpo brothers and Dr. Phil?  Has anything happen?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 17, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »

In Aruba, it usually refers to a former limestone quarry that has turned into a watery refuse pit. There is a sizable one about a 5 min walk from the Sloot home and it is a place joran reportedly disposed of a dog.

In My Opinion
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 17, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »

Klass,I was thinking Koen,also.I look forward,also,Sun,etc.Moko may still have something,the ancients used to look at entrails to devine things.I wonder what anita entrails would devine,besides a big mess and stink.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 17, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »

Well I'm going to watch the news and do some work but want everyone to have a great day.. I feel for Peaches and I know exactly how it is waiting for good news but expecting the worse..  The positive thing is that she faced it before and therefore knows the enemy and it takes the fear factor out of it.. I keep saying that its 2007 and there is always hope, even when most doctors don't give much out..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: July 17, 2007, 05:36:12 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
What ever happen to the law suit with the Kalpo brothers and Dr. Phil?  Has anything happen?

I beleive the next hearing date is in August.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 17, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Well I'm going to watch the news and do some work but want everyone to have a great day.. I feel for Peaches and I know exactly how it is waiting for good news but expecting the worse..  The positive thing is that she faced it before and therefore knows the enemy and it takes the fear factor out of it.. I keep saying that its 2007 and there is always hope, even when most doctors don't give much out..

Have a GREAT day Terry!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 17, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »

I bet Paulus told Joran look the family is here get rid of her body for now.  I will distract them while you take her out of the house.

I would say Joran was at home with a few friends when Beth arrived and they were plotting what to do.  She screwed up the plans with that also and didn't give them enough time to property dispose of her body.  My guess would be Joran, Deepak, Freddy.  I am convinced there is evidence buried at the Sloot home.

Dig Paulus dig with those dirty hands of yours Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 17, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Klass,I was thinking Koen,also.I look forward,also,Sun,etc.Moko may still have something,the ancients used to look at entrails to devine things.I wonder what anita entrails would devine,besides a big mess and stink.

Not sure about Koen.  There have been rumors that Koen is going to school in the NL and also that Sander has joined a semi-pro soccer team in the NL.  Rumors.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 17, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

August should be interesting, TES is going back and the court case, and Beths book coming out..  It should be an interesting month..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: July 17, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »

This is a picture of the Moko behind the Sloot home. TES went their once but had to give up because of cables and rusted metal under the surface. This is also the spot Simian has referred to several times as being a place of interest. There is a photo around of three divers, but I don't believe it is this spot, because there are no rocks coming up from the quarry bottom.

Spock this area might be under the water table and might not be able to completely drained... it would just keep filling up.... I'm not totally sure tho-

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 17, 2007, 05:44:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Spock this area might be under the water table and might not be able to completely drained... it would just keep filling up.... I'm not totally sure tho-

That is also why they could not completely drain the swamp by the Racquet Club.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 17, 2007, 05:45:14 PM »

OT

This just in from King 5 News.

KING5 News has learned police in Lakewood, WA have officially named Terapon Adhan, the man suspected of killing 12-year-old Zina Linnik, as a "person of interest" in the disappearance of Adre'anna Jackson. 10-year-old Adre'anna disappeared in December, 2005.
[/u]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: July 17, 2007, 05:46:13 PM »

This is why Joran will always deny he was ever at his home that night.  Someone saw his actions.  Whenever someone has seen something Joran calls them a liar and that never happened.  They had Natalee all over the island that night except his house.  It is so obvious she was there and I believe the neighbor saw something.  This is the reason for the BS story about the music blasting and the neighbor coming out to tell him to lower it.  There are eyewitnesses.  Joran went to his favorite dumping ground.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: July 17, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »

San - like you I have been following everything that has happened. And I believe that by 6 am Natalee was gone.

There is no way that Paulus was chancing Beth and Co showing up at his door and Natalee being on the premises. He knew someone was coming for Natalee.

HE KNEW!

He moved fast... very fast.

That's why the most important info as to where Natalee went is not in the first ten day in my opinion, but the first 10 hours.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 17, 2007, 05:50:48 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Rob"

That is also why they could not completely drain the swamp by the Racquet Club.

I agree, it would keep filling up. At least it could be gridded and searched by a team of divers. The last time there TES gave up, after the neighbors starting throwing items in the water and cables became a problem. I think if TES is going to grid search ten square miles of deep water, they could go back here and look over this shallow water close to the home.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.