March 19, 2024, 03:54:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158317 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 17, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

Tomorrow the’ll let Steve go and nothing much will happen. But the day after tomorrow, they’ll bring again whom Simian calls suspect #5, which I think is the Lorenzo guy, which by the way, Checkme has been talking about him for a long time now. I think he is the guy in the blue van with the huge speakers on top. On Shango’s terms, I dont’t know if he ’s a Babylonian, an Arawak or a Sumerian. He’s probably a Fu__ing A– Hole.

Comment by Babalú | June 27, 2005, 12:00 am

Who is this checkme guy? How did thy know that Lorenzo would be brought in again for questioning?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 17, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
A philosophical question:  If a regular member of the dark side should become a missing person, would you help search for them?  Contribute funds to assist in a search?  Give a flying chit?

I honestly don’t think I could find that much compassion and I am a pretty easy going kind of guy.

For me, it would depend :
What's the reward ? $1,000.00
$ 4,000.00
US, CDN ?
I would want to start the seach fund. Then I would collect the money and drink lots. I would give everyone I met money and free drinks. While I waited at Carlos and Charlies every night for them to walk in the door.
Then,  I would go to some other countries and do the same thing, just in case they ran away there. No worries, man, they will show up ! !
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: July 17, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Tomorrow the’ll let Steve go and nothing much will happen. But the day after tomorrow, they’ll bring again whom Simian calls suspect #5, which I think is the Lorenzo guy, which by the way, Checkme has been talking about him for a long time now. I think he is the guy in the blue van with the huge speakers on top. On Shango’s terms, I dont’t know if he ’s a Babylonian, an Arawak or a Sumerian. He’s probably a Fu__ing A– Hole.

Who is this checkme guy? How did thy know that Lorenzo would be brought in again for questioning?

because Checkme and Babalú grabbed Simians attention with a couple of nice snags. Those two and Drax.

atleast I think this is right.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Wow, my last post sounded like a lot of mumbo jumbo!!!! Shocked

Guess I'm just a tad nervous.
And of course, one can't get any NEWS here after 8 p. m. Grrrrr

Art ~ thinking of you.  Please let us know when you hear from him...and you will.  It's just that waiting that stokes the anxiety and concern.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #824 on: July 17, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
A philosophical question:  If a regular member of the dark side should become a missing person, would you help search for them?  Contribute funds to assist in a search?  Give a flying chit?

I honestly don’t think I could find that much compassion and I am a pretty easy going kind of guy.

No, No, and NO

Yeah, I made the mistake of reading some of their BS about Tim Miller’s deep water search and it entered my mind that I would do nothing for any of these people and probably not their descendants either.  Those monsters would be strictly on their own if it were left to me.

I agree.....-0-, nuttin', period. End of story.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 17, 2007, 08:26:18 PM »

Checkme started posting very innocently on the front page of SM under a different nickname.  When Checkme saw the Shango/Simian posts, that's when they changed their nickname to Checkme and started trying to talk riddles.  Checkme may have just been someone playing games.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 17, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

because Checkme and Babalú grabbed Simians attention with a couple of nice snags. Those two and Drax.

What do you mean by that>? Also I saw you were involved early here and you indicated that there was a 6:30AM call from the santa cruz back to the VDS house..Is that correct??

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Art ~ thinking of you.  Please let us know when you hear from him...and you will.  It's just that waiting that stokes the anxiety and concern.

So true.
I tried calling but no answer. BUT he lives on the beach and could be out there...or..he could be on a dig in the field, he could be on a lecture trip, HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!!!
That's what is nerve wracking!

And, yes, I let you know when I hear from him. Thanks!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Checkme started posting very innocently on the front page of SM under a different nickname.  When Checkme saw the Shango/Simian posts, that's when they changed their nickname to Checkme and started trying to talk riddles.  Checkme may have just been someone playing games.

Wherever the Info came from it is absolutely correct. Lorenzo was questioned on the 28th,he has a blue van and huuge speakers..

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

$ 4,000.00
US, CDN ?
I would want to start the seach fund. Then I would collect the money and drink lots. I would give everyone I met money and free drinks. While I waited at Carlos and Charlies every night for them to walk in the door.
Then,  I would go to some other countries and do the same thing, just in case they ran away there. No worries, man, they will show up ! !

I hear ya!  If their child was missing, I would first want to know how many times they had been married, their educational credentials, their choice of nicknames and then maybe I would consider their child a human being, deserving of my time and effort.  Of course if their child had been out dancing, then all bets are off…..
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 17, 2007, 08:33:07 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

So true.
I tried calling but no answer. BUT he lives on the beach and could be out there...or..he could be on a dig in the field, he could be on a lecture trip, HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!!!
That's what is nerve wracking!

And, yes, I let you know when I hear from him. Thanks!

Um..I meant to say his home is on the beach! He doesn't LIVE on the beach, roflmao! Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 17, 2007, 08:33:43 PM »

You have said you think Lorenzo was questioned more than once but  I have never seen any statements dated other than the first one, I think 6/16.

If he was questioned more, wouldn't Dr Phil want those statements as well?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo so how do we know others even exist?  I believe you posted dates a few days ago when you suspect additional statements were made.

Dr Phil has to be working from some sort of police list, I think, otherwise he wouldn't know of the existence and dates of statements, right?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo is why I think there is only one.

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 17, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

$ 4,000.00
US, CDN ?

I hear ya!  If their child was missing, I would first want to know how many times they had been married, their educational credentials, their choice of nicknames and then maybe I would consider their child a human being, deserving of my time and effort.  Of course if their child had been out dancing, then all bets are off…..

But, don't forget the important bowl of cereal you MUST have before you begin to even talk to them! Cool
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »

Easy sidetracked me . I peeped in here from work and saw a Peeping Squirrel riding a bicycle who has had some great news. !!

I am very happy for Terry .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONTGETEXCITED wrote:
i totally agree
and i am not a troll
i can speak and say what i feel
i am just thinkin outside the box.
please people
if someone doesnt agree with everyone it doesnt make them a troll.

Angiex911dsptchr wrote:
I agree with you..everyone is entitled to their own opinions..I am new..and have been reading this for weeks.I decided to join today finally....I have read all that I could ..not only on this site but others!! I have asked questions on here and got no answers either..!! I guess us newbie people dont matter cuz we wernt here from the beginning..thats IMO...!! I have read ALOT and feel like I know everyone...I wish I would of joined sooner..
God Bless NH family and friends...

I think what happened to you is that you joined this morning around the same time as DONTGETEXCITED and everyone was Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 17, 2007, 08:36:06 PM »

Good question Easy - my answer is NO.  These people are so full of evil and hate that if any of them 'disappeared', it would be cause for celebration.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2007, 08:37:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

What do you mean by that>? Also I saw you were involved early here and you indicated that there was a 6:30AM call from the santa cruz back to the VDS house..Is that correct??

some of us moved to the forum when it was created on 6-13-2005... and some stayed on the FP. The above stuff happened on the FP and we had no one near Klaas' capabilities back then as the MOD.

I believe that call exists. Not sure where the end point is *******, but it seems to have come from that end of the island and is and has been a major point with Hammer if I am correct.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 17, 2007, 08:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

You have said you think Lorenzo was questioned more than once but  I have never seen any statements dated other than the first one, I think 6/16.

If he was questioned more, wouldn't Dr Phil want those statements as well?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo so how do we know others even exist?  I believe you posted dates a few days ago when you suspect additional statements were made.

Dr Phil has to be working from some sort of police list, I think, otherwise he wouldn't know of the existence and dates of statements, right?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo is why I think there is only one.

TIA

Thats part of the reason why I was compiling old posts from locals in june 2005. Yes I definetly think he was picked up on the 16th as reported by the radio,newspapers(Havent seen) and locals on the blogs. The only record we have ever seen of him being questioned is the 28th of june. Which was predicted a day earlier by the above post.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: July 17, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Good question Easy - my answer is NO.  These people are so full of evil and hate that if any of them 'disappeared', it would be cause for celebration.

I look at as this.. maybe no one ever really cared about them or they had or have no one to care about... and I mean that in a true sense. But you can't change hearts if you are not willing to try...

call me a mis-guided soul.. I guess.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 17, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

TIA

Thats part of the reason why I was compiling old posts from locals in june 2005. Yes I definetly think he was picked up on the 16th as reported by the radio,newspapers(Havent seen) and locals on the blogs. The only record we have ever seen of him being questioned is the 28th of june. Which was predicted a day earlier by the above post.

I have never seen any record of Lorenzo being questioned a second time.  How do you know that he was?  And I also recall CheckMe as being a troll.  Babalu only says he THINKS that it is Lorenzo who might be brought in.  I thought it was Freddy again.

Dr Phil only asks for one statement made by Lorenzo.  Doesn't he ask for all of them made by others or is he only interested in certain ones?  I can't think why he would not want all of the ones made by Lorenzo if any more exist.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.