March 18, 2024, 08:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158281 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 17, 2007, 09:27:35 PM »

Anna

I did not see, in the Dr. Phil filings, requests for specific documents.  I saw broad discovery requests.  The list of statements was made by the Kalpos in response to the extensive discovery request.  There could be more specific document requests, by date or name, but I do not see that in the court filings.

I believe, Anita and Paulus were questioned earlier.  Their statements were either not released, or Joran's case file is larger than Kalpos or some statements did not address Kalpo issues and are not in their file.

I am hoping the prosecutor has some things that noone has seen or not given to their attorneys.

From early timelines and aruban chatters, I remember Lorenzo being called in ~6/17/2005.  Maxamito Arentz (?) was also questioned.  At the time, Max Arends' (the one from ISA, now in school in FL) sister was posting (maybe at the Amy Kappel site??). She was oh my God, that's my brother, I have to go.  Seems the early reports were that her brother was brought in, when in reality (if there is such a thing on that island), it was the older Arendz.  The early timelines show both people being questioned.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 17, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Work to finish before the Bunkey!

Goodnight, all!

Goodnight Anna.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:17 PM »

iquitos

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: translation (took a half hour?)    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Three weeks after the american student natalee holloway disappeared there is not a trace of her. The public Ministry has arrested four and is continuously questioning witnesses and following up tips. This morning Steve Croes was before the Judge Commissioner and his detention was extended.

Paul van der Sloot, the father of 17 year old suspect Joran van der Sloot, was heard for a long time saturday as a witness. The three other young suspects in the Holloway-case are meanwhile transferred to the holding house (KIA). The 19 year old Satish Kalpoe was moved Friday night to KIA. His older brother Deepak and Joran van de Sloot were transferred today.

It is known of the KIA that suspects can have contact with eachother and adjust their stories with eachother. According to Papito Comenencia, police spokesman that will also happen in the Holloway-zaak. Comenencia: “they will surely talk to eachother in KIA, and we have a problem with that." According to Mariaine Croes, spokesperson for the Public Ministry, the holding of the suspects at KIA does not have to be a problem. Croes: “The minor will be in a special area for minors and the other two can be separated if that is necessary. Freddie Maduro, KIA director, said that all three will go in the minors section and will be placed so they have no contact with eachother.

26 year old Steve Croes was arraigned today before the judge commissioner who extended his detention for 8 days. Croes was picked up at his house in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. He is supected of the same matters as the three young people, accessory to murder, accessory to (doodslag) or intentional denial freedom (opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving). Croes is dj on the partyboat de Tattoo.

According to Comenencia Paul van der Sloot was heard as a witness a total of three times. Comenencia: “We hear witnesses all the time, the whole time now. That someone is heard as a witness does not mean that they are a suspect."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
We all saw Joran's prison itinerary. That was NOT tuff. No reason to try to commit suicide unless some is trying to stick your left hand in your pocket...

hmmmm

The only reason for Joran to try and commit suicide is if he had an attack of conscience. I doubt this happened and therefore doubt the whole suicide story. I think they made it up to try and generate sympathy for the little psycopath.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 17, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Has Tibro been around lately? I am missing her!

And, of course, I miss Tylergal.

I DO TOO>>>>

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 17, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 17, 2007, 09:30:11 PM »

We all saw Joran's prison itinerary. That was NOT tuff. No reason to try to commit suicide unless some is trying to stick your left hand in your pocket...

hmmmm

but prison was so tough... he was reading and sticking his fingers in his ears and singing....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 17, 2007, 09:32:40 PM »

Accessory to Doodslag????

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: July 17, 2007, 09:33:35 PM »

hmmmm

The only reason for Joran to try and commit suicide is if he had an attack of conscience. I doubt this happened and therefore doubt the whole suicide story. I think they made it up to try and generate sympathy for the little psycopath.

ART- I'm wondering if someone tried to kill the dutchbag while in prison???

That solves the case and closes it for good. Keeps the island safe (yeah right) and gets all the others off.????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: July 17, 2007, 09:33:44 PM »

hmmmm

I agree Art.  The thought of suicide never crossed Joran's mind.  It was Satish that tried to commit suicide.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 17, 2007, 09:35:20 PM »

hmmmm

ART- I'm wondering if someone tried to kill the dutchbag while in prison???

That solves the case and closes it for good. Keeps the island safe (yeah right) and gets all the others off.????

Never thought of that. ITs entirely possible, Rob. Seems more in keeping with their habit of Arubacide, doesn't it?
To tell the truth, I am surprised someone HASN"T "offed" him yet.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 17, 2007, 09:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

hmmmm

but prison was so tough... he was reading and sticking his fingers in his ears and singing....

LOL!! Mrs.Red..Dont forget he was puffin the magic dragon at KIA also..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 17, 2007, 09:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"

hmmmm

I agree Art.  The thought of suicide never crossed Joran's mind.  It was Satish that tried to commit suicide.

SAn  Satish is the simple minded one, right? I sometimes get Deepak and Satish confused!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 17, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »

hmmmm

there would be no not even for a half of second  a thought by Joran to kill himself.... not even a little bit... he believes that everyone exists to serve him.... in what ever way he deems that they should...

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 17, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »

Three Aruba Suspects Going to Prison

Saturday, June 18, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — One of the three suspects being held in Aruba for the disappearance of an Alabama teen vacationing there has been moved from a jail to a prison, while the other two are expected to be transported today, two sources confirmed with FOX News.

A judge ruled last night that Deepak Kalpoe, who was moved to a prison last night, Satish Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot can be held for eight more days while the investigation into Natalee Holloway's (search) disappearance continues.

Authorities on Friday arrested another person in connection with the disappearance of missing honors student, officials said.

On 6-20 the "Scared Monkeys” blog reported, “This is unconfirmed, but we received word that Joran is on a Suicide Watch after an unsuccessful attempted suicide last night. This should not be taken as an admission of guilt, but he has been moved to the main prison, a much tougher environment than the Police jail.”

This should not be taken as an admission of guilt, but he has been moved to the main prison, a much tougher environment than the Police jail.”

Lights out at 10:00 pm, no exceptions!!!

Yeah right, like anything they do is tough.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 17, 2007, 09:38:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

hmmmm

there would be no not even for a half of second  a thought by Joran to kill himself.... not even a little bit... he believes that everyone exists to serve him.... in what ever way he deems that they should...

Oh Yes. The "little" Prince! The "delicious" sporter.
BARF! Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: July 17, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »

hmmmm

San as I recall it was only Satish at KIA at the time. Deepak and Joran were being moved. And the person was taken to the hospital.

They are clear - the person that tried to commit suicide was at KIA... only Satish was there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: July 17, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »

IMO regarding Joran's suicide attempt

1) guilty and knows his freedom is done--it's either
jail or mental institution

2) only threatened to commit suicide

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 17, 2007, 09:41:49 PM »

Wow, Rob,  I didn't realize they took him to the hospital!
Aw, poor baby. Wasn't it Satish that also was seeing "ghosts" or something in the jail?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 17, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »

hmmmm

SAn  Satish is the simple minded one, right? I sometimes get Deepak and Satish confused!
In my opinion they are both simple minded.  After hearing Deepak on that tape and I only listened to a little of it I wonder if he ever graduated high school.  They could be dumb in school but when it comes to being a criminal they both excel.

I don't even know if Satish graduated high school yet Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.