March 19, 2024, 01:17:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158305 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 17, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Wow, Rob,  I didn't realize they took him to the hospital!
Aw, poor baby. Wasn't it Satish that also was seeing "ghosts" or something in the jail?

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Satish goes stark raving mad one of these days.
He isn't strong.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: July 17, 2007, 09:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"
We all saw Joran's prison itinerary. That was NOT tuff. No reason to try to commit suicide unless some is trying to stick your left hand in your pocket...

hmmmm

The only reason for Joran to try and commit suicide is if he had an attack of conscience. I doubt this happened and therefore doubt the whole suicide story. I think they made it up to try and generate sympathy for the little psycopath.

I agree Art.  The thought of suicide never crossed Joran's mind.  It was Satish that tried to commit suicide.

San as I recall it was only Satish at KIA at the time. Deepak and Joran were being moved. And the person was taken to the hospital.

They are clear - the person that tried to commit suicide was at KIA... only Satish was there.

Thanks for that info.
Satish does seem more likely.

I would never think that Joran actually had a moment of his conscience bothering him.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: July 17, 2007, 09:44:05 PM »

OMG I just thought of something... Joran DID NOT try to commit suicide, but KNEW who did.

Polis van tapes - and you see ghosts

it was Satish and JORAN KNEW... someone tried to kill Satish. No wonder we haven't heard a word from him since.

He was gonna take the fall.. Deepak knows this.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 17, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »

We all saw Joran's prison itinerary. That was NOT tuff. No reason to try to commit suicide unless some is trying to stick your left hand in your pocket...

hmmmm

The only reason for Joran to try and commit suicide is if he had an attack of conscience. I doubt this happened and therefore doubt the whole suicide story. I think they made it up to try and generate sympathy for the little psycopath.

I agree Art.  The thought of suicide never crossed Joran's mind.  It was Satish that tried to commit suicide.

SAn  Satish is the simple minded one, right? I sometimes get Deepak and Satish confused!
In my opinion they are both simple minded.  After hearing Deepak on that tape and I only listened to a little of it I wonder if he ever graduated high school.  They could be dumb in school but when it comes to being a criminal they both excel.

I don't even know if Satish graduated high school yet Laughing

Oh yes, Satish. The doctor. Yep. Of course, he'll be 35 before they can get him out of high school. Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:02 PM »

Has Tibro been around lately? I am missing her!

And, of course, I miss Tylergal.

Tibro is away for a few days visiting her inlaws. She'll be back before too long.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

hmmmm

there would be no not even for a half of second  a thought by Joran to kill himself.... not even a little bit... he believes that everyone exists to serve him.... in what ever way he deems that they should...

Good Evening Monks!!  LOL...no way did the sporter try to commit suicide....IMO......that's more baloney!!

Peaches I am so sorry to hear your are once again going to have to fight this DEVIL disease.....know that our prayers are with you every step of the way...

got the great news email about Terry......WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »

I dont think Satish is as simple minded as he is made out to be. I think he is just not as outgoing as the others and probably not as involved as everyone else in Natalee's dissapearance.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 17, 2007, 09:46:21 PM »

i can never remember  the details concerning what each K2 brother
is refereneced to...

i just cant,,
maybe because i hate them both so much

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 17, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »

hmmmm

San as I recall it was only Satish at KIA at the time. Deepak and Joran were being moved. And the person was taken to the hospital.

They are clear - the person that tried to commit suicide was at KIA... only Satish was there.

Right I noticed that in a post some just posted that one was in KIA and two were still at the police station and we being transferred the next day.

They separated Satish from his big brother and he cracked.  I bet he told a lot more of what he knew once they did that and he couldn't deal with it anymore.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 17, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Tibro is away for a few days visiting her inlaws. She'll be back before too long.  Very Happy

Oh good. I enjoy her! A lovely person!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 17, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "JuJu"
I don't mean to be stupid, but what is a Moko?

In Aruba, it usually refers to a former limestone quarry that has turned into a watery refuse pit. There is a sizable one about a 5 min walk from the Sloot home and it is a place joran reportedly disposed of a dog.

How deep or these quarrys?  Is this where they tried to search and their was a lot of protestors that wouldn't let them, or made it to difficult for them to search there, and they abandoned their efforts?  I can't remember the reason for the protestors????

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: July 17, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »

I do too! We've been IMing and emailing, and she's very good company.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 17, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i can never remember  the details concerning what each K2 brother
is refereneced to...

i just cant,,
maybe because i hate them both so much

Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 17, 2007, 09:47:55 PM »

SAn  Satish is the simple minded one, right? I sometimes get Deepak and Satish confused!
In my opinion they are both simple minded.  After hearing Deepak on that tape and I only listened to a little of it I wonder if he ever graduated high school.  They could be dumb in school but when it comes to being a criminal they both excel.

I don't even know if Satish graduated high school yet Laughing[/quote]

If they won the lawsuit against Dr. Phil on their future earnings they'd owe him money.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 17, 2007, 09:48:23 PM »

I do too! We've been IMing and emailing, and she's very good company.  Very Happy

I Love her sense of humour, too! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 17, 2007, 09:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

If they won the lawsuit against Dr. Phil on their future earnings they'd owe him money.[/quote]

Roflmao! You're right! Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 17, 2007, 09:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

If they won the lawsuit against Dr. Phil on their future earnings they'd owe him money.[/quote]

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: July 17, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »

DT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
CaliGirl wrote:
I was reading Steve's arrest came after the police questioned two dutch brothers.

What you said about underground parties, since he is known to have them...maybe Joran and the Kalpoe brothers took her to an underground party and something happened there?

Steve is not the person with the undergound parties. That was a person named lorenzo who was questioned yesterday.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 17, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »

BBL
Hubby home..gonna fix him a snack! Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
CaliGirl wrote:
I was reading Steve's arrest came after the police questioned two dutch brothers.

What you said about underground parties, since he is known to have them...maybe Joran and the Kalpoe brothers took her to an underground party and something happened there?

Steve is not the person with the undergound parties. That was a person named lorenzo who was questioned yesterday.

americaninaruba
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:49 am Post subject:

yestaerday was a detention of someone important with this investigation, and this morning a guy of 26 years was arrested thisd moring, we dont know why but it has relation to the case of NH
Edmond:today at 6 poelice picked up at adress at Cas ARiba a youngster of 26 years...but others say hes only 18...were not sure but w/ lst name Croes in relation to this case, we dont know his roll in this but its possibly for interogation,.,...yestserday ..no confirmation yet......that their were detention of 2 borhters , dutch, that were interogated yestrday..

Thats the second time today I have read they questioned two dutch brothers..The Gottenboes or Joran and Lorenzo? Steve was arrested the 17th and Lorenzo the 16th. So to me it looks like she is talking about Joran and Lorenzo.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.