March 28, 2024, 02:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158774 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
How come everyone is a 'Monkey Junky' and I'm a nobody? Sad

look agian.. it happens when you hit a certain number of posts...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2007, 11:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
How come everyone is a 'Monkey Junky' and I'm a nobody? Sad

Klaas would know for sure, but I think we got restored to what we were at some particular point in time after one of the crashes.

Oh, so I was always a nobody?   Shocked

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2007, 11:13:34 PM »

I'm a junky!  Yippee!  My life is now complete Very Happy

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: radio   

radio also confirmed lorenzo questioned but not detained.

I know you guys are getting tired of me doing this, but it's just so easy now after all this time to make the pieces fit.  Shango knew...

I dont at all..Anything of relevance to Lorenzo please post it in the Racejunkies thread..I think we have the 16th locked up pretty good that they detained him in savaneta and questioned him...I believe they did the same thing the first week NH went missing and then again the 28th.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »

I'm off to bed now.  Nite everyone!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2007, 11:16:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
americaninaruba

Location: Aruba      Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject:    

DJ TAYLOR i think it really is him im tryign to ccll his cel now but no answer! do you think?? oh my goodness! I hope its not him!

Seems everyone knows Steve.

Yes Americaninaruba and DJTaylor both knew Steve Croes.  They were shocked when it turned out to be him detained.

and wasn't DJ a cousin of "friends of monkeys"  I think that is her name.  massage therapist from New York, and friend to Mickey John??

FOM is a massage therapist and she was a frined of Mickey John/// Love her.. great person... I was thinking of her today!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »

Nite Katysmom
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2007, 11:17:35 PM »

I'm off to bed now.  Nite everyone!

Nite Katy's mom...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 11:18:33 PM »

I still can't upload my Avatar.  Question

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I still can't upload my Avatar.  Question

Wreck - you can still do it from photobucket by pasting the url in the third option.  From your PC your avatar might be too big.  I believe when you upload from your PC it needs to be no larger than 100x100.

If you want you can email it to me and I'll fix it for you:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2007, 11:22:18 PM »

I find it interesting how the tune regarding Lorenzo changed over the course of time.  

I agree with what you said earlier today San, about Native Lingo and ArubaGirl changing due to the Bondias... wonder if one was Anita who could now be Medley?

ANNA> good news to hear son is on the mend.. keeping him and his dad in my prayers, I am sorry that I missed the original post.

ANg.. hoping you are better soon..

and thank you to whomever brought the article about the sex trade into the other thread, would you please post that in the crimes against children thread in the moldova article .. it just backs up the info that I posted about a friend of mine that travels there to work in orphanages..

sorry for putting this in one post.. just getting caught up!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2007, 11:25:04 PM »

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Rumor control: not son of justice official   

just lost another post. he is not the son of a justice official but the nephew of a retirted cop. he is from curacao, his mother is aruban, he lives on aruba with an uncle.

Was this poster living in Aruba? Anyone know?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2007, 11:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I find it interesting how the tune regarding Lorenzo changed over the course of time.  

!

WOW Mrs.Red a multi purpose post..Well done!! Yes the tune changed very quickly about Lorenzo after June 17th. I noticed many of these locals never spoke of him again and he was kept out of the news just like Guido.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2007, 11:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

!

WOW Mrs.Red a multi purpose post..Well done!! Yes the tune changed very quickly about Lorenzo after June 17th. I noticed many of these locals never spoke of him again and he was kept out of the news just like Guido.

I almost posted about how cool I think the truck commerical for GMC with the Genesis music and the decades was.. but I figured I would stop while I was ahead. Laughing  

Yes now that we are seeing just how the tune changes, I have to really rethink how I think he is involved.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Steve Croes comes from a very wealthy family?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 11:30:59 PM »

Lala's I think iquitos moved to the dark side? Still posts some there as well I think?

the fat rat appears to be back under his rock today, interesting.....

I do love hindsight and documentation, it bring so much LIGHT into those dark musty places  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Rumor control: not son of justice official   

just lost another post. he is not the son of a justice official but the nephew of a retirted cop. he is from curacao, his mother is aruban, he lives on aruba with an uncle.

Was this poster living in Aruba? Anyone know?

Mexico, IIRC. Showed a familiarity with the Caribbean, could read Dutch.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Lala's I think iquitos moved to the dark side? Still posts some there as well I think?

the fat rat appears to be back under his rock today, interesting.....

I do love hindsight and documentation, it bring so much LIGHT into those dark musty places  Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2007, 11:34:05 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Steve Croes comes from a very wealthy family?

didn't seem that way in the fox footage... I think Lorenzo is the one from a wealthy family.

None.. I hate, hate it when monkeys I really liked go to the dark side... Twisted Evil  and I don't understand that thought process.. but I guess I am happy that I don't have to.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2007, 11:36:37 PM »

With Lorenzo's arrest, he has come back into the case. I for one thought that he was a dead-end street and totally irrelevant. Putting him back into the case has made the beginning emphasis on him seem much more credible now.

I look at the early posts and think about S and S (they who must not be named) and now the picture seems clearer. I am thinking that they went to VDS home and Joran sent K2 off. THEN the events happened, and Joran's call for a ride to Deepak was just a cover for where he was. I think too that he, or he and dad, took Natalee to someplace like Lorenzo's compound. I am thinking there is where "it" happened. Then somehow there was a body disposal and SCroes was likely the bifrons.

I still see no place for Freddy or GVCromvoirt in the early postings, or even Koen for that matter. That's puzzling.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.