March 29, 2024, 07:31:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158876 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2007, 04:37:01 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "Lady Devon"
There is no way her father will give me the info I need until tomorrow...just the way he is...He is in charge. Know what I mean? I have tried every way I can... he just won't give me the info. He will do it tomorrow he says. I am going to be on his doorstep tomorrow (today) bright and early to see that he does do it.

I have read the pages of this forum everyday since Natalee disappeared. I know how you guys are and how helpful. That is why I decided to come out of lurkdom and ask for your assistance. Now I am going to ask for your prayers. and say good night and thanks once again. You have made me feel more in control than I did.

Saying prayers for you, and know that we are all here for you.  Please post tomorrow ~

Maybee your daughter did fall in on a temptation and was too ashamed to admit it.Please keep in touch with us tommorow and we all will keep our fingers crossed and pray that all is well tommorow.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »

tcumom ******* is Jasper in Ala?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2007, 04:50:29 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
tcumom ******* is Jasper in Ala?

Theres a jasper tennessee,georgia and alabama..Now I want to help after reading what I could..I would give the same advice and track all those phone #'s and call the cellular company and do whatever it takes as it sounds very suspicious.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2007, 04:59:38 AM »

If its jasper Alabama to Tucson Az that is like a 24 hr drive. 1600 miles no way could she have driven that fast..IMO

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2007, 05:41:31 AM »

You'd have to average 66 mph... could be done in a very fast car (I had a ZX) or semi-truck on all freeway; going around all cities... depends when and where you hit the traffic, if any.  I have gone from LA to Indianapolis in 30 hrs. Some places across desert land and flats the speed limit used to be 75.. trucks were passing me!

My body and old car won't do it now. No where I need to get to that fast anymore. Laughing

I added Lady Devon and her daughter to our prayer thread.

See you all tomorrow.

If only I could go to sleep at a fast speed! Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2007, 07:14:03 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2007, 07:36:49 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
If the disposal of Natalee's body was done in international waters,
wouldn't that change things regarding who takes over?

Good morning.

I believe venue is driven by the location of the incident.  A crime is charged in the county in which is occurred.  A change of venue could be requested but I think venue concerns the location of the crime rather than the location of the body.  

I'm way behind.  But I am happy to be here.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2007, 07:43:34 AM »

Now that I have had a chance to sleep a little, maybe I can clear up a few things. My daughter, Melody, left jasper, Alabama at around 3 or 4 a. yesterday enroute to Tucson AZ. She was driving a white Sable (all I know as the car came from her father0. She had a newly activated cell phone and a debit card...again both from her dad. I only know her cell number as he gave it to her right before she left. The last time anyone has had any actual contact with her was when she called her friend in Jasper. She told him she was in Tuscaloosa at a Truck Stop .(she had stopped for gas). I would have been on the road last night except that I had no way of knowing where to begin. I have to wait until her dad checks with the CU about the place where she cashed out the debit card...at least I will have a place to start. She was
going to drive the Interstate all the way into Tucson. I do not even know which Interstate that would be. No one knows for certain IF she was at a Truck Stop when she called her friend...just her say so. She did have to call her dad before using the debit card because he forgot to set up a pin for it and she couldn't use it.  Her father said she was very cold/short with him when she called. He had to look up the PIN and call her back to give it to her but she wouldn't talk with him when he called back (their relationship is very strained to say the least). I told him that if someone was forcing her to cash in the card she would not be able to talk to him.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2007, 07:45:43 AM »

Peaches, hi ~ I'm glad you're here, too!   How are you doing, and feeling?
You are in my prayers every day.  You inspire me with your positive attitude, humor, and tenaciousness.   Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2007, 07:45:59 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "robots"
he calls PAULUS.... Paulus

not dad, not Pops, not daddy, not bops,

calls him by his firsts name

kind of strange for a 17 year old... i think

He calls him paulus?????Thats weird because I only see people calling him Paul in Aruba..

well. i mean he calls him by his name

i dont know many 17 year olds that call their father by their first name
but then again i dont UNDERSTAND their STUPID SYSTEM  Twisted Evil

Morning monkeys. I'm catching up reading and thought I'd bring this over from last night.

I don't think I would put too much thought into what it means if people call their parents by their first name or not. Sometimes that's just a weird family tradition. My dad and his brothers always called my grandparents by their first names, and except for when I was a very small child, I have always called my parents by their first names. It's no big deal, not meant to be disrespectful or anything, it's just what we do. I have no idea how it got started, but no one seems to mind it at all.

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »

Now that I have had a chance to sleep a little, maybe I can clear up a few things. My daughter, Melody, left jasper, Alabama at around 3 or 4 a. yesterday enroute to Tucson AZ. She was driving a white Sable (all I know as the car came from her father0. She had a newly activated cell phone and a debit card...again both from her dad. I only know her cell number as he gave it to her right before she left. The last time anyone has had any actual contact with her was when she called her friend in Jasper. She told him she was in Tuscaloosa at a Truck Stop .(she had stopped for gas). I would have been on the road last night except that I had no way of knowing where to begin. I have to wait until her dad checks with the CU about the place where she cashed out the debit card...at least I will have a place to start. She was
going to drive the Interstate all the way into Tucson. I do not even know which Interstate that would be. No one knows for certain IF she was at a Truck Stop when she called her friend...just her say so. She did have to call her dad before using the debit card because he forgot to set up a pin for it and she couldn't use it.  Her father said she was very cold/short with him when she called. He had to look up the PIN and call her back to give it to her but she wouldn't talk with him when he called back (their relationship is very strained to say the least). I told him that if someone was forcing her to cash in the card she would not be able to talk to him.

Lady Devon  ~ I'm back from last night and I'm sure CBB will be here soon.  It looks like IBE was here until a couple of hours ago.
You're correct about that bolded part.  Please go ahead and do what we were suggesting last night.  It's more important to call and get help and start the ball rolling on this, than to waste more valuable time.
Please keep us posted.
As more folks are up and about, you'll have more ideas and suggestions to peruse.
For now, PLEASE make those phone calls.  We care.
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2007, 08:04:49 AM »

Just called her dad. He said he would try to get the info...I told him he HAD to get the info and he needed to do it NOW! As soon as I have an idea as to where to begin looking, I will put a few pics of her online....just don't know where to post them. Could someone tell me where on the forum, I could
upload a picture of her?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2007, 08:10:11 AM »

Just called her dad. He said he would try to get the info...I told him he HAD to get the info and he needed to do it NOW! As soon as I have an idea as to where to begin looking, I will put a few pics of her online....just don't know where to post them. Could someone tell me where on the forum, I could
upload a picture of her?

There's a missing persons thread ~ you could probably go ahead and post them here, too ~ temporarily ~ since most of what's happening took place between 1 and 3 this morning, people can read back (pg 12-15 or so) to see what is going on, and then Klaas or San could decide what to do with the pics in here.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2007, 08:11:20 AM »

upload a picture of her?

Lady Devon you could make a post in the Missing Persons Forum.  Give details of her height, weight, etc. and explain what happened.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=3

Hit new topic and make your post.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2007, 08:13:01 AM »

upload a picture of her?

Have you called DPS or Highway Patrol or even FBI, yet?  Remember last night, we posted the number to call for Amber Alert after you contact law enforcement?
Again, not to be rude......but have you called the LE?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2007, 08:14:20 AM »

If you are having a problem posting a picture I'm sure Klaas can post the picture for you.

I am leaving in a few minutes and will be back around 10:00.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2007, 08:22:03 AM »

[quote="BTgirlMorning monkeys. I'm catching up reading and thought I'd bring this over from last night.

I don't think I would put too much thought into what it means if people call their parents by their first name or not. Sometimes that's just a weird family tradition. My dad and his brothers always called my grandparents by their first names, and except for when I was a very small child, I have always called my parents by their first names. It's no big deal, not meant to be disrespectful or anything, it's just what we do. I have no idea how it got started, but no one seems to mind it at all.[/quote]

My Son's friend does that too sometimes  and not in a disrespectful way.  He has also been known to refer to them as "the rents" I don't know,  I am sure its a teen thing, they have lots of slang & phrases that I never heard before their generation....

Maine, born and raised!
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2007, 08:26:10 AM »

LE has been notified and a missing person's report has been filed but police seemed to be more concerned with finding the car than the person (I guess because of her history and the fact that she is an adult and has free will to change her mind and go wherever she wants). I did not tell LE about her past...her father did. The report was filed by her father since the car still is in his name.

Thanks, San.....I think I can get photos to upload just don't have a way to
get them small enough for internet. I lost my photo editing software when my computer crashed and know that the pictures will blow the margins all the way to China and back!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2007, 08:35:59 AM »

Lady Devon

I am just getting to read of our troubles  this moring.  I'm glad you finally got in touch with your daughter's dad.  I am sure the police can put an APB out on her vehicle and her debit card can be tracked as well as her cellphone (don't let them tell you it can't be traced, that is pure bullcrap)  You can even call the cellphone company and they can get that info.  

Saying a prayer for you and your family that your daughter is found safe.

Ms Vada

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2007, 08:50:11 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
If its jasper Alabama to Tucson Az that is like a 24 hr drive. 1600 miles no way could she have driven that fast..IMO

That is like me driving from Maine to Florida, Its 1600 miles for me to go from my house to my sisters.  Absolutely cannot be done in less than 23 hours!!   Even with 2 drivers going nonstop except to get gas and go pee.....NO WAY, not even when you are cruising along at 80mph through the Carolina's.

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.