March 28, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158763 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: July 16, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »

Arrow http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Going through my Nat folders today and came upon this...has a ton of links to news links w/ dates, some videos and much more. I know many of you have this already, but some may have forgotten about it like I did.

I do have a question for anyone...Can someone please tell me which Chicago video is missing...the # of it please???  Also, apx. what date it went poof?? Thanks in advance.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 16, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
which female was it that Janssen was mortal enemies with? Was it T Croes? Somehow I remember it was someone?  Confused

Klaas? San? either of you remember?

didnt she have some problem with Beths first attorney, cant remember her name??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 16, 2007, 08:23:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
which female was it that Janssen was mortal enemies with? Was it T Croes? Somehow I remember it was someone?  Confused

It was T. Croes.

This got way out of hand and even Rudy Croes went public about it and said it had to stop or he would have to take action.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I know Helen LeJeux wasn't well liked by some, don't remember if Teresa led that brigade. I think Teresa's daughter worked for Janssen also?

I just remember there was some bad water under the Janssen TCroes bridge !

I continue to stand with the girl.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 16, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »

I know Helen LeJeux wasn't well liked by some, don't remember if Teresa led that brigade. I think Teresa's daughter worked for Janssen also?

yeah hell i cant remember anymore, something about Helen handled and ugly divorce for someone, dont remember the details
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

None > reportedly Theresa and Kowgirl Karin had a long-running feud, even before the NH case. Then when KJ fired Marianne as spokesperson it just got worse.

After KJ gave the Nova interview Theresa held a press conference and said if KJ is going to talk to Nova, she might as well talk to everybody. Then gave her private cell # out to all the reporters.  Laughing

True story.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2007, 08:28:11 PM »

Refresh my memory, who didn't work with someone or wasn't related to someone in that damn government?  Wink  Wink  Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »

yeah hell i cant remember anymore, something about Helen handled and ugly divorce for someone, dont remember the details

That was just dumbpig..She handled the divorce for his ex wife..Pitbull's sister..

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 16, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »

Janssen got rid of Teresa' daughter.

This was the daughters favorite line:  I can not confirm or deny.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 16, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
None > reportedly Theresa and Kowgirl Karin had a long-running feud, even before the NH case. Then when KJ fired Marianne as spokesperson it just got worse.

After KJ gave the Nova interview Theresa held a press conference and said if KJ is going to talk to Nova, she might as well talk to everybody. Then gave her private cell # out to all the reporters.  Laughing

True story.

That is exactly right!! Well done!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 16, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

That was just dumbpig..She handled the divorce for his ex wife..Pitbull's sister..

ahhhh  thanks, I knew I was mixing 2 different things up  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »

Dayhiker..... great point.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »

True story.

The firing of Marianne Croes is highly suspect because they replaced her with a hired gun for ATA and AHATA, Arlene Ellis-Schippers.

Who was pulling these strings? KJ, or somebody higher up?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2007, 08:32:53 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

True story.

The firing of Marianne Croes is highly suspect because they replaced her with a hired gun for ATA and AHATA, Arlene Ellis-Schippers.

The firing of Marianne Croes was right after she announced the charges againt Paulus on TV.  I think she made a boo boo in announcing them.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2007, 08:37:43 PM »

True story.

The firing of Marianne Croes was right after she announced the charges againt Paulus on TV.  I think she made a boo boo in announcing them.

Were we not supposed to know that Paulus was charged? Was Marianne being too honest for them? Could they not control the message with her as spokesperson, so they get her ousted stick an AHATA person in? IMO, I thought Marianne Croes was the only spokesperson they ever had who told it straight. Everybody they put in afterwards got caught telling lies. Ruben, Tito, Cohen, the whole lot of them.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2007, 08:37:59 PM »

igsigs thanks for remembering all the details I could not !! Love the cell phone payback  Laughing  Laughing

it was a cat fight !  Laughing

dayhiker it's the aruban way, employ your kin in those government jobs  Laughing  Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

True story.

thats whole island needs to be burned to the ground.

By the way, there has been some story in the last week of some Bigfoot searchers looking around out in the woods in Michigan and they claim they recorded the call "that could only come from bigfoot"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007707120357
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 16, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »

True story.

Were we not supposed to know that Paulus was charged? Was Marianne being too honest for them? Could they not control the message with her as spokesperson, so they get her ousted stick an AHATA person in? IMO, I thought Marianne Croes was the only spokesperson they ever had who told it straight. Everybody they put in afterwards got caught telling lies. Ruben, Tito, Cohen, the whole lot of them.

Exactly she was not suppose to tell the truth.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2007, 08:40:49 PM »

Blah until I read it I thought you meant bigfoot had gotten a cell phone  Laughing  Laughing

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »

PG Teresa F. Croes letter > the one from 06 that Klaas/******* posted from the Dutch website.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/Klaasen3/sub2/LetterCroesFernandez1.jpg

I babblefished it and i think this is pretty close to what she writes (in response to the author blaming her and v/d Straten for the failed investigation);

- In the first 8 days of the investigation she was in the NL, not Aruba.

- She was first notified of the disappearance in the late afternoon of June 2nd by the public prosecuter (presumably KJ). At this time she was given no information regarding suspects.

- She was not consulted regarding the 6/5 arrests of the SGs, and learned of it on TV.

- During the period that v/d Straten was in charge of the case she had no contact with him personally or via the telephone regarding the investigation, or anything else.

- By law the public prosecuter (KJ) has control of the case, therefore she had no input concerning the direction of the case, nor any of the arrests.

That's what I took from it also.  Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.