April 16, 2024, 12:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 159328 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 16, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

http://missingexploited.com/category/cole-jackson/

Thirty-three-year old Cole Jackson was last seen on July 13, about a quarter-mile from the church, when he came out of the backside of private pasture and rammed his truck through an elderly man’s fence. He stopped briefly to say he was sorry and would make good on the fence, but first he had to get away from the “bad people” chasing him.

The following day, his truck was found abandoned in a pasture about a mile down the road where the vehicle was apparently stuck in a ravine.

Cheyenne Jackson, Cole’s sister contacted Texas Equusearch for help in finding her brother. She also contact SM, Missing & Exploited in hopes of putting the word and pictures out to as many people as possible.

(snipped)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 16, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

Front page news in Holland

President Bush loves Chesseburger Pizzas  Twisted Evil

The presidential pizza exists from a basis of paste, cheese and tomato and beef, cheese, ketchup, gherkins, deeped-fry onion and bacon as toppings. If lunch gladly eats Bush cinnamon bread with peanut cheese and honey and thereby frites, media communicated Monday. cook chin Comerford emphasised that always with moderation with the president and each day does to fitness

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/67529301/Bush_loves_cheeseburgerpizza_s.html?p=10,1

How many hear like gherkins on there pizza?? Twisted Evil

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 16, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'll change my avatar in a second so Klaas won't have a heart attack, but look how cute my hubby is.  Very Happy

Don't blink or you'll miss it.  Laughing

Adorable! Lucky girl.  Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 16, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »

this story is sad.... I can't imagine my brother disappearing and getting nowhere with help

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 16, 2007, 09:54:10 PM »

{{deleting the personal photo, lol}}

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 16, 2007, 10:01:13 PM »

Klaas - it looks like everyone is stunned speechless.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 16, 2007, 10:01:30 PM »

Thanks Dana for yet another great show!
Hi Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
this story is sad.... I can't imagine my brother disappearing and getting nowhere with help

I know.  It reminds me in a way of Tara G., they are assuming now she just doesn't want to be found.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Thanks Dana for yet another great show!
Hi Monkeys!

Howdy, Elaine.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

http://missingexploited.com/category/cole-jackson/

Thirty-three-year old Cole Jackson was last seen on July 13, about a quarter-mile from the church, when he came out of the backside of private pasture and rammed his truck through an elderly man’s fence. He stopped briefly to say he was sorry and would make good on the fence, but first he had to get away from the “bad people” chasing him.

The following day, his truck was found abandoned in a pasture about a mile down the road where the vehicle was apparently stuck in a ravine.

Cheyenne Jackson, Cole’s sister contacted Texas Equusearch for help in finding her brother. She also contact SM, Missing & Exploited in hopes of putting the word and pictures out to as many people as possible.

(snipped)

My heart just so goes out to Cheyenne ... she sounded so heart broken and I know other than Red, my brother is my favorite family member.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #570 on: July 16, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »

Hunka hunka burnin love....
 Wink

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 16, 2007, 10:04:28 PM »

I know.  It reminds me in a way of Tara G., they are assuming now she just doesn't want to be found.

and then the false hope from the leads... OMG... could you imagine? Notice there is no MSM coverage .... and it sounded like she had to pay them for the attention she could drum up!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 16, 2007, 10:04:41 PM »

I should guess so.... YOU ARE STILL Topless and now is a floatie  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 16, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »

personally I think they are using the good ole boy system on her... wasn't she dating an officer?  or that was her ex?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 16, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

Wink

OS

Laughing  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 16, 2007, 10:06:57 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

OF! Quit staring at my chest!!!  Embarassed  Embarassed  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 16, 2007, 10:07:50 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

Wink

OS
He is a handsome guy!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 16, 2007, 10:09:46 PM »

Easy

Would you please check and make sure one of Jossy's reporters has not hired JR??

Posted by Glenda:

Glenda Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm  

Quote:
Perhaps they take it seriously because I remember reading some tidbit here at RU that suggested Jossy made Julia an employment offer and she turned him down. Something like 'Jossy needs Julia' - shocking at the time.

M***R wrote:

I wonder where that fantasy story came from?? Julia and Jossy never in a million!

Glenda's response
[b]This article has nothing to do with Jossy! He didn't start this rumor, "Julia and Jossy" might have had different opinions in the past, but I doubt that still exists.   [/b]
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 16, 2007, 10:10:04 PM »

Did y'all see that show on TV the other night about the woman who had to gather evidence herself to get her husband freed from prison? His DNA didn't match the DNA found at the crime scene, but no one in the police department in her town would follow up on it. As it turned out, her husband suspected a fellow prisoner who had been a neighbor at the time the crime was committed. He got a discarded cigarette from the man and sneaked it out to his wife. The wife had the DNA testing done on the cigarette, and it matched the crime scene. It wasn't until she had done the detective work herself that her husband was freed from prison. I can't remember which state this happened in, though.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 16, 2007, 10:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

OF! Quit staring at my chest!!!  Embarassed  Embarassed  Laughing

I starte to answer this ... then figured was my only option...  Silence is Golden  at times   Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.