March 28, 2024, 11:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158748 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 16, 2007, 10:13:30 PM »

TY for the nice comments about hubby. (Not that I didn't pretty much demand them.  Laughing )

See you monkeys tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 16, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

LMAO! Greta just said that her show is now excepting video recordings from viewers asking questions, these to be played on air. Any one want to be on TV... Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 16, 2007, 10:18:14 PM »

Dana

Great show...
I will check out the podcast.. since I missed most of Eric Spinato's segment  
Thank You[/b]

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #583 on: July 16, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
TY for the nice comments about hubby. (Not that I didn't pretty much demand them.  Laughing )

See you monkeys tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone.

Good night

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 16, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Dana

Great show...
Thank You[/b]

Couldn't get Winamp to boot. Did Spinato say anything fo interest about Pesquera and the Palm Beach job?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 16, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Dana

Great show...
Thank You[/b]

Couldn't get Winamp to boot. Did Spinato say anything fo interest about Pesquera and the Palm Beach job?

You know I got interrupted durring that part of the show but I didn't hear them even discuss the subject.  Maybe I missed that part?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 16, 2007, 10:37:33 PM »

Nice pics BT.Nice topless photos,now I know Lindsey is mad about.Isn't ever dutch on aruba related,first cousin or closer.Lets just boycott.the earthquakes are harmonic tremors,so lets get Natalee out,then......
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 16, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »

Well,IIRC.Koen's father gave the answers for him.I found it strange,but not out line,for aruba,because I don't understand the system.It is 50 years younger than the US system.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 16, 2007, 10:47:40 PM »

Dana

Great show...
Thank You[/b]

That guy said couldn't Palm Beach find another canidate. He also said Beth should have came forward and said something to bring attention to it. He said this guy was in charge of the hotels and the hotels weren't too kind to the family and media.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 16, 2007, 10:48:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dana

Great show...
Thank You[/b]

You know I got interrupted durring that part of the show but I didn't hear them even discuss the subject.  Maybe I missed that part?
Yes, he did discuss that. Said that he couldn't understand why they'd want Pesquera. Said there are a lot of people here in the US. He also said he admires Beth Twitty and feels bad for her.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2007, 10:51:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Dana

Great show...
Thank You[/b]

That guy said couldn't Palm Beach find another canidate. He also said Beth should have came forward and said something to bring attention to it. He said this guy was in charge of the hotels and the hotels weren't too kind to the family and media.
Yes, thanks San you said it better than I did,lol.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: July 16, 2007, 10:52:52 PM »

http://missingexploited.com/category/cole-jackson/

Thirty-three-year old Cole Jackson was last seen on July 13, about a quarter-mile from the church, when he came out of the backside of private pasture and rammed his truck through an elderly man’s fence. He stopped briefly to say he was sorry and would make good on the fence, but first he had to get away from the “bad people” chasing him.

The following day, his truck was found abandoned in a pasture about a mile down the road where the vehicle was apparently stuck in a ravine.

Cheyenne Jackson, Cole’s sister contacted Texas Equusearch for help in finding her brother. She also contact SM, Missing & Exploited in hopes of putting the word and pictures out to as many people as possible.

(snipped)

I'll be happy to do what I can..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 16, 2007, 10:57:23 PM »

You might be a red neck,if you get chigger bites,poison Ivy and fleas on the way to the mail box.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 16, 2007, 10:58:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
You might be a red neck,if you get chigger bites,poison Ivy and fleas on the way to the mail box.
ROFLMAO! Tiger, you crack me up... Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: July 16, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

Speaking of chigger bites.  About 5 years ago my younger stepson was graduating high school.  Long story made short, we waited too long to get to the stadium and there was no more parking.  We had to watch the graduation from a school field above the football field.  Anyway, I sat in the grass/dirt for an hour.  By the time I got home I started itching.  Within a week I had over 100 bites.  Went to the doctor, he didn't know what it was.  

Then, coincidentally, there was an article in the local paper about chiggers.  How they had recently been found in my area.  Not normally found in Southern California.  Well.....duh....that's what I had.  I've never had anything itch so bad in my life.  It took a couple months before they were completely gone.

Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 16, 2007, 11:08:09 PM »

Speaking of chigger bites.  About 5 years ago my younger stepson was graduating high school.  Long story made short, we waited too long to get to the stadium and there was no more parking.  We had to watch the graduation from a school field above the football field.  Anyway, I sat in the grass/dirt for an hour.  By the time I got home I started itching.  Within a week I had over 100 bites.  Went to the doctor, he didn't know what it was.  

Then, coincidentally, there was an article in the local paper about chiggers.  How they had recently been found in my area.  Not normally found in Southern California.  Well.....duh....that's what I had.  I've never had anything itch so bad in my life.  It took a couple months before they were completely gone.

Laughing
I don't think I will ever sit in a grass field again! Although I am not sure if they are in my area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 16, 2007, 11:09:51 PM »

Elaine - I know I won't.  I cannot begin to describe how horrible it was.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: July 16, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »

When I first read this, I was thinking...nah...not just red necks....then,  read Klassend's ordeal with the chiggers....now, I'm back to saying that we have chiggers, poison ivy/oak/sumac, fleas, ticks & mosquitos...or bless him 'skeeters'.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 16, 2007, 11:14:15 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

When I first read this, I was thinking...nah...not just red necks....then,  read Klassend's ordeal with the chiggers....now, I'm back to saying that we have chiggers, poison ivy/oak/sumac, fleas, ticks & mosquitos...or bless him 'skeeters'.
If you have them in New Jersey (chiggers) then I guess I have em here in Pa too. I googled and looked at pictures. They look like ticks in a way, but they are red and I think maybe smaller.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 16, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »

Laughing

Nasty little things...
When I was younger... they itched like the *((&  but were gone in a day or so..
Now each bite ends up the size of a dime... and is worse the *((&
I did find if you find repellent (yes after the fact) that has very high levels of DEET in it ... and use it on the bites... It kills the litte bast*&*^ within a day
 Shocked  I thought only us Red-Necks or Semi-RedNeck got chiggers   Shocked

Oh what we can learn on the internet  Laughing  Laughing

G'nite gang

Thanks for having me
SeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.