March 28, 2024, 04:47:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158788 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 17, 2007, 08:09:44 AM »

Good morning monkeys.... Very Happy

Peaches....I expect that miracle for you also....thinking good thoughts....
and sending prayers.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 17, 2007, 08:12:59 AM »

Ah Peaches.... I'm sorry to read that news this morning.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 17, 2007, 08:14:49 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good Morning.  

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland!  WOOHOO!  Not.  I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.  

Back to chemo for me.  Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin.  Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition.  How nice.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please.  I feel good this morning.  I am back in the game.  Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.  

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her.  It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation.  It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other.  Yet, they must.  

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here.  The chemo nurses are expecting me.  

I expect a miracle.

Oh Peaches,  I am sorry to hear this for you.  I admire your  determination and feistyness.  I had a total hysterectomy w/bilateral oopherectomty at the age of 25.  I was fortunate to get rid of the bad cells 15 years ago, and never looked back,  I just stayed focused on the fact that I was able to have one child before it all started.   We both seemed to be lucky in a way,  we have very loving/supportive hubbies!
I also agree,  its better than a dirt nap Wink
Love ya!

Maine, born and raised!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »

Good Morning.  

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland!  WOOHOO!  Not.  I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.  

Back to chemo for me.  Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin.  Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition.  How nice.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please.  I feel good this morning.  I am back in the game.  Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.  

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her.  It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation.  It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other.  Yet, they must.  

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here.  The chemo nurses are expecting me.  

I expect a miracle.

Prayers never stopped for you Peaches.  You really are my hero.  With that attitude you can beat all.  Hugs your way - Beans
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 17, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »

Peaches

So sorry to hear this.
You've been through so much.
BUT you do have a tremendous spirit and I admire your spunk.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 17, 2007, 08:20:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Peaches..hang in there. With God, Monkey Prayers & great doctors all things are possible. Know you are in my prayers & You will get this conquered.

I have one thing to say about Renfro & her attitude towards Beth:

Giving birth DOES NOT a TRUE Mother make!!!! It takes dedication, love & honesty (to name a few things) & IMO these are things Renfro is severely lacking in.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Thinking of Peaches "I expect a miracle".  I'm sorry you are going to have to endure more rounds of chemo.   Please know we are pulling for you, as we always have.  And always will.  You are an awesome lady Peaches and we love you!  {{{{hugs}}}}.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: July 17, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »

Quote from: Peaches
Good Morning.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

I expect a miracle.[/[/b]quote]

May your miracle be around the bend, Peaches.  In fact, I stole your quote for my sig line...we all share your expectation.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 17, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »

Good Morning.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

I expect a miracle.

Well Shoot.  I am sorry to hear this news Peaches.  You remain in my prayers every day.  (((Hugs)))

You will get your miracle!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 17, 2007, 08:26:15 AM »

Peaches

I'm so sorry you have to go through chemo again, but I know you're gonna do great.

Attitude can be a big part of healing, and you're attitude is the best there is!

We all wub you lots and are sending prayers for you every single day.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 17, 2007, 08:27:51 AM »

While we're on the subject of chemo, please continue to keep TerryD in your thoughts.

He has an appointment at 9:15 this morning (Eastern time) to find out if the newest tumor that was removed is cancer or not.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ah Peaches.... I'm sorry to read that news this morning.

Me TOO Peaches. But you're a winner and will be fine... I'm sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 17, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
While we're on the subject of chemo, please continue to keep TerryD in your thoughts.

He has an appointment at 9:15 this morning (Eastern time) to find out if the newest tumor that was removed is cancer or not.

Will do BT.  Would you mind giving my email addy to Terry?  Not sure he would even remember who I am, but I surely do and will think of our Peeping Squirrel.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 17, 2007, 08:41:47 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear the latest news, Peaches. I think Jerry from Ohio is spot on when talking about a "Higher Power" bringing us together at SM. There are just so many among us ( a relatively small group) who need (and receive) our prayers!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 17, 2007, 08:43:03 AM »

Peaches-

I am so sorry you have to endure more of this chemo but we need you here with us, very very much. Yes, expect a miracle and I'll be praying for your miracle. Always.

BT-

Yes we do need to pray for Terry today and everyday. God bless him please.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 17, 2007, 08:48:53 AM »

I feel bad for Terry. He, too, has been through so much.
I miss him!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #656 on: July 17, 2007, 08:59:39 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Chigger bites ~ victim needs to put nail polish on each bite ~ suffocates the little creep burrowing under the skin.  Twisted Evil

Chiggers don't burrow under the skin

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:20 AM »

From Wikipedia:

Contrary to popular belief, the larvae do not burrow deep into the skin and live there. Rather, the larvae pierce the skin and inject powerful enzymes that digest cellular contents, which become liquified and are consumed by the larvae.[1]

Another myth is that application of rubbing alcohol kills the chiggers or helps with symptoms. This method serves only to cause great burning pain and discomfort to the victim

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 17, 2007, 09:05:35 AM »

Good Morning.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

I expect a miracle.

Aw, Peaches, I am so sorry to hear this.  You've come so far.  You'll do just fine.  I'm amazed at the courage you have and my prayers go out to you!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 17, 2007, 09:31:32 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/17/

Pickup confisca como e arma usa….
MUHER DETENI DEN CASO SERIO DI MALTRATO DIADOMINGO MARDUGA

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Relaciona cu e caso cu ya caba DIARIO a trece den su edicion di dialuna encuanto un victima cu a ser gedal pa un auto, polis a detene dialuna merdia e supuesto muher chofer cu a comete e acto aki.

Samira Guedez ta benta tras di trali despues cu el a entrega su mes na warda di polis y recherché a considera e caso aki uno hopi serio. E pickup cu ta pertenece na un tal T a keda confisca tambe cu e arma usa den e caso unda un victima a keda malamente herida.

Polis parce cu ainda no por kere e storia di e muher cu a entrega su mes y lo bay papia cu dos otro muher di fam T y L cu tabata den e pickup pa saca afor si realmente Samira Guedez tabata na stuur of e ta tapa pa cualkier otro cu tabata den auto.

Segun Samira Guedez e homber kende tabata para cu su guitara canto di caminda den Wilhelminastraat a toca un cancion pa nan locual el a haci tambe. Segun e muher deteni ta sigui splica cu nan a pidie fia nan su guitara locual el a haci tambe.

Na momento cu nan tabata toca cu e guitara e homber lo a haci cos di fresco cu un di nan. Na momento cu esey a pasa nan lo a sali bay cu e pickup full speed mientras cu e homber tabata tene na e auto.

Nan a pasa dilanti di warda di polis bay abao cu e homber ta lastra si cu a para pa pidi yudanza. Banda di Royal Plaza nan a nota cu e homber no tey mas A resulta cu el a cay y keda mal herida benta atras.

Ora cu e noticia a sali den DIARIO Samira Guedez a presenta na DIARIO unda el a bin acompaña pa e guitara tambe di e victima splicando polis su storia. E victima mester a wordo opera y tin basta sla na su curpa. Un caso cu lo sigui ser investiga pasobra polis ainda no por caba di compronde dikon e tres muhernan aki no a para dilanti di warda di polis ora cu nan a pasa eydilanti.

Kizas Samira Gudez ta tumando e culpa pa otronan cu lo tabata den auto ? Esaki tambe recherché lo saca afor a base di e investigacion cu ta sigui durante e dia di awe y ora cu TOD caba di haci nan investigacion riba e pickup cu a ser haya scondi na un cas na Tamarijn.

Online Pap translation:
pickup confisca because; the arm usa….
muher deteni in caso earnest of maltrato diadomingo marduga

oranjestad(aan):relaciona cu the caso cu already end daily paper owing to trece in his edicion of monday encuanto one victima cu owing to being gedal for one car, police owing to detene monday afternoon the supuesto muher chofer cu owing to comete the acto here.

samira guedez is throw behind trali after cu past owing to entrega his self at keep of police y recherché owing to considera the caso here uno much earnest. the pickup cu is pertenece at one such t owing to stay confisca also cu the arm using in the caso where one victima owing to stay malamente injury.

police seems cu still not can believe the storia of the muher cu owing to entrega his self y will bay talk cu two another muher of surname T y L cu was in the pickup for saca afor if genuinely samira guedez was at stuur or the is tapa for cualkier another cu was in car.

according samira guedez he that was stop cu his guitar canto of caminda in wilhelminastraat owing to toca one cancion for they locual past owing to haci also. according the muher deteni is follow splica cu they owing to pidie lend they his guitar locual past owing to haci also.

at instant cu they was toca cu the guitar he will owing to haci cos of fresco cu one of they. at instant cu esey owing to happen they will owing to leave bay cu the pickup full speed while cu he was as at the car. they owing to happen fast of keep of police bay abao cu he is lastra if cu owing to stop for ask yudanza. near of royal plaza they owing to notice cu he not tey more owing to resulta cu past owing to cay y stay bad injury throw behind.

hour cu the news owing to leave in daily paper samira guedez owing to present at daily paper where past owing to come acompaña for her guitar also of the victima splicando police his storia. the victima have to owing to wordo opera y have enough sla at his curpa. one caso cu will follow being investiga because police still not can end of compronde dikon the three muhernan here not owing to stop fast of keep of police hour cu they owing to happen eydilanti.

kizas samira gudez is tumando the culpa for others cu will was in car come across? this also recherché will saca afor owing to base of the investigacion cu is follow during the day of today y hour cu tod end of haci they investigacion on the pickup cu owing to being achieve scondi at one cas at tamarijn.

MILITAR DI SAVANETA KAMP A HERIDA PERSONA DEN
CARLOS ‘N CHARLIE’S

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Informacion cu DIARIO ta dispone di dje ta indica cu un hoben militar den servicio di Savaneta Kamp lo tin cu bay responde pa su actonan dilanti Corte Militar pa su actonan. Tabata Diasabra marduga a drenta informe cu na Carlos ‘n Charlie’s a tuma lugar un caso di maltrato serio cu un boter. Den DIARIO di Dialuna mes a publica fotonan y pa awe, via di vocero policial ta publica e rapport oficial di Polis di e caso.

Tur cos a cuminza ora cu un unidad di Polis, tirando un bista den Weststraat a worde acerca pa un guardia den servicio di e club nocturno menciona. E guardia a pidi polis pa nan por yama solicita pa un ambulans, pasobra durante di un pelea den establecimento un homber a worde gedal pa un boter den cabez cu consecuencia e victima a ricibi un cap.

Polis mesora a reacciona riba e peticion y alaves a bay na e club pa atende e caso. E victima a resulta di ta di inicial K., y durante cu polis ta atende net tabata pasando e sospechoso cu a comete e maltrato.

El a mustra dede den su direccion, y Polis a detene mesora. Ta trata aki di e homber di inicialnan E D M..di 21 aña y ta naci na Republica Dominicano. E ta worde sospecha di a maltrata e victima cu boter.

E sospechoso a declara di a bringa cu un tal K. Mientras ambulans a percura pa transporta e victima pa direccion Hospital.

Pa loke ta e sospechoso E.D.M., a resulta cu e ta un militar pa cual Polis a yama funcionario di Marechaussee pa sigui atende e caso.

Online Pap translation:

militar of savaneta kamp owing to injury person in
carlos ‘n charlie’s

oranjestad (aan): informacion cu daily paper is dispone of dje is indica cu one young militar in servicio of savaneta kamp will have cu bay responde for his actonan fast corte militar for his actonan. was saturday marduga owing to enter informe cu at carlos ‘n charlie’s did take lugar one caso of maltrato earnest cu one boter. in daily paper of monday self owing to publica fotonan y for today, via of vocero policial is publica the rapport oficial of police of the caso.

all cos owing to cuminza hour cu one unidad of police, tirando one view in weststraat owing to worde acerca for one guardia in servicio of the club nocturno menciona. the guardia owing to ask police for they can calling solicita for one ambulance, because during of one action in establecimento one man owing to worde gedal for one boter in cabez cu consecuencia the victima owing to ricibi one cap.

police at once owing to reacciona on the peticion y alaves owing to bay at the club for atende the caso. the victima owing to resulta of is of inicial k., y during cu police is atende just was pasando the sospechoso cu owing to comete the maltrato.

past owing to show finger in his direccion, y police owing to detene at once. is deal here of he of inicialnan the d m..di 21 year y is naci at republica dominicano.

the is worde sospecha of owing to maltrata the victima cu boter. the sospechoso owing to declara of owing to fight cu one such k. while ambulance owing to percura for transporta the victima for direccion hospital.

for thing is the sospechoso e.d.m., owing to resulta cu the is one militar for cual police owing to calling funcionario of marechaussee for follow atende the caso.

Ya no ta solamente “sugar dad, sugar mom”
E GUY DI BO YIU MUHER POR TA UN “CHULO” CU TA EXPLOTE!

Mayornan, alerta!

ORANJESTAD (AAN) -- Ora materialismo ta hunga un rol primordial cerca hende, nan no ta midi kico nan ta haci pa haya placa facil, y esey ta e caso di cierto hendenan homber cu den mayoria di pais ta conoci como “chulo”. Na Aruba e palabra tin mesun nificacion cu na otro camindanan.

E practica aki realmente ta conoci na henter mundo. E ta un negoshi den cual e producto pa bende ta nada otro cu e curpa di hende muher pa medio di prostitucion. Di locual e hendenan muher ta gana pa dia, e “chulo” ta haya como 80% y e otro 20% nan ta lague pa gastonan di nan “sirbido” cu por ta incluso nan propio casa, chick, amiga, etc. E por ta algo cu ta sosode riba caya, of den un establecimento organiza, pero e ta un tipo di explotacion di e ser humano cu ta penaliza pa ley, ora e ta worde comproba.

Un informante di DIARIO, tin un sospecha grandi cu na Aruba un sorto di desaroyo asina ta tumando lugar, pero no den e mundo formal di prostitucion, manera ta sosode pafo di nos frontera, manera nos a expone den nos introduccion, sino hopi disimula y no diariamente, sino particularmente den fin di siman y bao di hobennan.

Pesey, lo ta bon pa mayornan cu lesa e articulo aki keda alerta ya cu tin cierto señalnan cu por sirbi pa bati alarma. Y esaki ta parce un fenomeno adicional na locual ya den nos comunidad ta conoci como “sugar dad, sugar mom”.

Nos fuente di informacion no por a bisa nos si ta hopi casi tin of ta un ke otro, pero e hecho ta cu e por a constata cierto actitudnan straño, como trahador di hotel cu ta observa y vigila cierto movecionnan di parehanan local hoben, cu ta bishita e hotel. E pareha hoben ta drenta comosifuera cu nan ta “keiro” inocentemente, ta dal un cana den casino sali bay sinta den lobby, ta move bay bebe un refresco y scucha musica, y na dado momento e mucha homber ta entabla conversacion cu un turista sinta su so.

E prototipo di e turista ta: Mericano, di edad madura, y cu aparentemente ta so. E fuente di informacion a haya sa cu ta trata di parehanan di guy y chick. E mucha homber cu ta bishita e mucha muher na cas formalmente, cu ta cana bon bisti, cu ta yega den auto sea propio of di su mayornan, pero cu na prome instancia e ta mustra un cabayero.

Nan, aparentemente, ta bishita e hotel pa djis pasa un rato diferente y nan ta busca conversacion cu e tipo di turistanan describi caba, y despues di un ora mas of menos, e guy cu e hobencita ta cana hunto cu e turista.

Pero locual a lanta e curiosidad di nos fuente di informacion, y cu a pone haya malicia y cay na cuenta cu algo straño por ta pasando, ta cu na dado momento, e mucha homber su so ta keda cana den e hardin di hotel, rond di e pool, despues ta bin sinta un rato den lobby, lanta bay cana atrobe den e hardin, tira un bista riba su holoshi, te cu el a bolbe topa cu e mucha muher cu no ta mustra contento.

E ora ey nan tene man di otro y sali for di e lugar. Y no ta un ni dos biaha, pero den diferente ocasion e persona concerni a mira desaroyonan asina, cu ta pone pensa cu e guy ey ta un “chulo” cu ta saca probecho di un mucha muher cu ta enamora di dje y ta haci kico e ta mande haci contal di no perde.

E fuente di informacion a menciona cu el a yega di papia cu su hefe tocante e situacion aki, y nan ta keda vigila, y den dos caso nan a logra di haya sa e nomber di un mucha muher y hasta, pone e respectivo mayornan na haltura.

Pero e no ta algo cu sosode tur ora. Di otro banda, personal di un hotel nan no mag invadi e privacidad di e turistanan, pues nan no por wak kico por ta tumando lugar den nan camber. E turista tanten e tin e yabi di porta den su man, e sa ken e ta invita of laga pasa.

Locual si e fuente di informacion a pidi nos ta, pa DIARIO ta un portavoz pa alerta mayornan. Esnan cu tin yiu homber cu no ta trahando of cu tin un trabao unda e no ta gana suficiente pa duna su mes cierto luhonan, of cumpra cosnan pa cas cu e famia no por yega na dje cu nan entrada, pa investiga, pa saca afo for di unda e placa ta sali.

Muy posiblemente e mucha hombernan aki no tin problema cu husticia; posiblemente e y mescos e mucha muher ta bayendo algun school. Pero e hecho cu e por ta bibando facil a custia di su mucha muher, pues cu e ta haci trabao di “chulo” y ta prostitui su pareha podise ta castigable na Aruba tambe, si esaki por worde constata pa autoridad.

Y logicamente, e mayornan cu ta nota un comportacion straño den nan yiu muher, si despues cu e ta sali cu su guy e ta bin cas manera cansa, cu mesora cu e yega cas ta core bay baña, kizas e ta mustra malestar y ta saca comosifuera el a come algo cu a bay malo cu su stoma; si e ta dispidi di su guy cu cara rabia pero despues e ta core yame y si nan ta sinti cu nan yiu muher tin dependencia di e mucha homber: paga tino! E mucha muher aki por ta eherciendo prostitucion di e forma aki, pa complace su partner, mientras e mayornan ta completamente confia cu e hoben ta un guy!

No solamente na San Nicolas y door di hendenan muher di afo e ofishi di prostitucion por tuma lugar. Tin formanan fini tambe, y tristo ta cu algun di nos mesun muchanan local por ta envolvi pa e simple hecho cu tin muchanan homber cu kier haya luho di e manera facil, y nan ta capaz hasta di uza nan mes chick contal di logra esaki.

E fenomeno aki ta un adicional na e asina yama “sugar dad, sugar mom” cu tambe tin instancianan na Aruba cu a yega di comproba cu ta existi. Esaki ta e adultonan cu ta busca hobennan pa tin relacion sexual a cambio di cosnan material cu nan ta duna nan. Mayornan, un bez mas habri wowo y proteha boso yiunan di tur e peligronan universal aki, di cual ni nos isla chikito ta scapa mas!

Online Pap translation below.
(not “prettied up” … This is warning parents about their children being prostituted, I *think* ... seems to describe a certain MO. Hope we can get a better translation - just the gist of it)

already do not only “sugar dad, sugar mom”
the guy of you child muher can is one “chulo” cu is explote!
parents, alerta!

oranjestad (aan) -- hour materialismo is play one rol primordial close person, they do not measure kico they're haci for achieve coin facil, y esey is the caso of cierto hendenan man cu in majority of country is conoci because; “chulo”. at aruba the word have same nificacion cu at another camindanan. the practica here genuinely is conoci at all world. the is one business in cual the producto for sell is nothing another cu the curpa of person muher by prostitucion. of locual the hendenan muher is earn for day, the “chulo” is achieve because; 80% y the another 20% they're lague for gastonan of they “sirbido” cu can is incluso they own casa, chick, girlfriend, etc. the can is algo cu is sosode on caya, or in one establecimento organiza, but the is one type of explotacion of the being human cu is penaliza for ley, hour the is worde comproba. one informante of daily paper, have one sospecha big cu at aruba one sort of desaroyo so is tumando lugar, but not in the world serious of prostitucion, as is sosode pafo of we boundary, as we owing to expone in we introduccion, but much disimula y not daily, but particularmente in end of week y bao of hobennan. pesey, will is good for parents cu read the articulo here stay alerta already cu have cierto señalnan cu can serve for beat alarma. y this is seems one fenomeno adicional at locual already in we comunidad is conoci because; “sugar dad, sugar mom”. we fountain of informacion {:love that - "fountain of information"!} not can owing to tell we if is much casi have or is one want another, but the mature is cu the can owing to constata cierto actitudnan odd, because; trahador of hotel cu is observa y vigila cierto movecionnan of parehanan local young, cu is visit the hotel. the pareha young is enter comosifuera cu they're “keiro” inocentemente, is strike one march in casino leave bay sit in lobby, is actuate bay drink one refresco y listen musica, y at dado instant the boy is entabla conversacion cu one tourist sit his only. the prototipo of the tourist ta: mericano, of edad madura, y cu apparently is only. the fountain of informacion owing to achieve know cu is deal of parehanan of guy y chick. the boy cu is visit the child muher at home formalmente, cu is march good dress, cu is arrive in car as own or of his parents, but cu at first instancia the is show one cabayero. they, apparently, is visit the hotel for immidiately happen one rato various y they're busca conversacion cu the type of turistanan describi end, y after of one hour more or less, the guy cu the hobencita is march together cu the tourist. but locual owing to arise the curiosidad of we fountain of informacion, y cu owing to place achieve malicia y cay at cuenta cu algo odd can is pasando, is cu at dado instant, the boy his only is stay march in the garden of hotel, rond of the pool, after is come sit one rato in lobby, arise bay march again in the garden, throw one view on his holoshi, till cu past owing to go back come across cu the child muher cu do not show contento. the hour ey they as hand of another y leave for of the lugar. y do not one neither two trip, but in various ocasion the person concerni owing to see desaroyonan so, cu is place think cu the guy ey is one “chulo” cu is saca probecho of one child muher cu is enamora of dje y is haci kico the is mande haci contal of not lose. the fountain of informacion owing to menciona cu past owing to arrive of talk cu his boss tocante the situation here, y they're stay vigila, y in two caso they owing to succeed of achieve know the name of one child muher y even, place the respectivo parents at height. but the do not algo cu sosode all hour. of another near, personal of one hotel they not mag invadi the privacidad of the turistanan, then they not can look at kico can is tumando lugar in they camber. the tourist adieu the have the key of door in his hand, the know that the is invita or let happen. locual if the fountain of informacion owing to ask we is, for daily paper is one portavoz for alerta parents. esnan cu have son cu do not trahando or cu have one trabao where the do not earn sufficient for give his self cierto luhonan, or cumpra cosnan for cas cu the family not can arrive at dje cu they entrance, for investiga, for saca afo for of where the coin is leave. muy posiblemente the child hombernan here not have problem cu husticia; posiblemente the y same the child muher is bayendo some school. but the mature cu the can is bibando facil owing to custia of his child muher, then cu the is haci trabao of “chulo” y is prostitui his pareha podise is castigable at aruba also, if this can worde constata for autoridad. y logicamente, the parents cu is notice one comportacion odd in they child muher, if after cu the is leave cu his guy the is come cas as cansa, cu at once cu the arrive cas is core bay bath, kizas the is show malestar y is saca comosifuera past owing to come algo cu owing to bay bad cu his stoma; if the is dispidi of his guy cu cara angry but after the is core yame y if they're feel cu they child muher have dependencia of the child homber: pay tino! the child muher here can is eherciendo prostitucion of the form here, for complace his partner, while the parents is completamente confia cu the young is one guy! not only at san nicolas y door of hendenan muher of afo the handicraft of prostitucion can take lugar. have formanan fine also, y tristo is cu some of we same children local can is envolvi for her simple mature cu have children man cu wanted achieve luho of the as facil, y they're capaz even of employ they self chick contal of succeed this. the fenomeno here is one adicional at the so calling “sugar dad, sugar mom” cu also have instancianan at aruba cu owing to arrive of comproba cu is existi. this is the adultonan cu is busca hobennan for have relacion sexual owing to cambio of cosnan material cu they're give they. parents, one bez more open eye y proteha you yiunan of all the peligronan universal here, of cual neither we island diminutive is scapa more!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.